The hard decision of whether to kill my 6 ladies.

M00gle

Today I have no choice but to get rid of my 6 plants. I ordered a hydro fan online and the shipper shipped it with the contents of the package and a picture on the outside of the box. The damn USPS online tracking system sucks ass and I missed the package and the apartment office received it. The manager has a stick up his ass and when I came to pick up the package he told me it was that hydrofarm fan. So now I'm paranoid that this bastard made a mental note of the apartment # that the fan was going to. I may be overacting but will probably kill my plants today.

Anyone think I'm overreacting or have any advice?

IMG_04812.JPG

Honestly, those are not good circumstances. If the guy who recieved it seems like a jerk and that he has it in for you it would probably be best to cut them down. You can always start again, and a few plants are not worth being arrested over. Live to fight another day. Replace the cannabis plants with legal ones for the next few days.

Furthumore, if you bought this product off of Ebay (which is what the word "seller" indicated to me) I would not only give him negative feedback on Ebay, detailing that he did not attempt to conceal the packages identity, but I would also post the name of that store/seller on here to warn others.

It brings a tear to my eye to have to kill these plants I raised from seeds. These were like my own children. This grow was going really well too but my luck always sucks so I shouldn't have expected much more. Anyways thanks for the advice. At least I know I'm doing the right thing. And the laws in Iowa are pretty strict on pot {:(

Oh and on the eBay seller, it was not a big seller with a business. His rating is only 9 and he is more of a private seller selling random shit. I should have paid the $15 more and bought from a reputable seller.

It looks like your plants are nice and healthy which means you are a good grower. Knowledge is power, and something that they cannot take away from you or arrest you for having. Although it is a shame, if you must kill these plants (which I think is the safe thing to do) you can always start again later down the road and know you have the ability to do it all over again just as well.

I still think you need to post negative feedback detailing that he did not attempt to conceal the identity of the package in anyway. Doesn't matter if it is for growing or not, why would anyone want the UPS man or anyone else knowing exactly whats inside the package that is being delivered to their house? This will assure that others don't end up in the same circumstance you currently find yourself in. :peace:

Well I was watching the superbowl last night while blazing it up and I get a knock on the door. I open it and it's a plain clothes cop with his badge out. I was pretty stoned and I started freaking out. He says he wanted to know who was illegally parked outside. I tell him I don't know. After he leaves I start getting paranoid about whether he could smell the smoke from my bowl. Then I start thinking he may just be doing a look around the house on a tip from my landlord to get some visual evidence so he can get a raid ready.

Anyhow I run back to my room and chop up all the plants into little pieces. I tear down my hydrohut and pack up my lamps and all that grow shit. End of story the boys in blue didn't raid my house yet but at least I don't have the stress of having any plants growing in my house.

Oh and I let that mofo on ebay know to send his shit in plain packaging. Not the original hydrofarm packaging. lol!

Plain clothes cops don't usually get involved with parking violations my friend. You did the right thing, cut your losses and move on. Stay safe. :peace:

Well I was watching the superbowl last night while blazing it up and I get a knock on the door. I open it and it's a plain clothes cop with his badge out. I was pretty stoned and I started freaking out. He says he wanted to know who was illegally parked outside. I tell him I don't know. After he leaves I start getting paranoid about whether he could smell the smoke from my bowl. Then I start thinking he may just be doing a look around the house on a tip from my landlord to get some visual evidence so he can get a raid ready.

Anyhow I run back to my room and chop up all the plants into little pieces. I tear down my hydrohut and pack up my lamps and all that grow shit. End of story the boys in blue didn't raid my house yet but at least I don't have the stress of having any plants growing in my house.

Oh and I let that mofo on ebay know to send his shit in plain packaging. Not the original hydrofarm packaging. lol!

They may be watching you for awhile, given the time and opportunity. I don't know how LEOs think, but they may try putting a patrol car behind you when you drive away, looking for anything to pull you over for. Use your turn signals, stop completely at stop signs. Don't carry any herb in your car if you can help it. Just like norml...? If they can stop you and find reason to search, and find something, they'll be able to get a warrant to search your house as well, most likely.

Thanks alot for all the advice on LEO and security. So far everything's alright. I've got rid of all the contraband except for about 2g of green (however grow lamps and accessories remain).

Man I wish I lived in Cali and had my medical marijuana permit. Then I could live in peace!

^^I completely agree. It's not a lot to ask that you get plain brown boxes so the whole nosy neighborhood doesn't see that you ordered a sex swing for wife ;-)

Good point Boss. That wouldn't be prudent to my upstanding neighborhood reputation. :rofl:

I agree it does suck to have to pull your grow and it's always best to be safe rather than sorry.
Not to defend the ebay seller but did you ask him ahead of time to package the fan in a plain box or paper? Exhaust fans are not illegal in any way and the seller cannot say for sure your going to use it to grow with. It may have never crossed his mind to package it in a plain unmarked box.

I agree it does suck to have to pull your grow and it's always best to be safe rather than sorry.
Not to defend the ebay seller but did you ask him ahead of time to package the fan in a plain box or paper? Exhaust fans are not illegal in any way and the seller cannot say for sure your going to use it to grow with. It may have never crossed his mind to package it in a plain unmarked box.

That is true, but the fan was used so I figured it would be sent in something besides the original "hydrofarm" packaging. But your right Racefan, I should have specified plain packaging. Just never crossed my mind when buying a used item off of ebay. But I did learn a valuable lesson, and who knows, if I continued this grow I may have been busted later on for something else. My landlord's didn't seem to like me hehe. Anyways I guess I'll have to go to guerilla growing :cheesygrinsmiley:

How much trouble can you get in if they find the plants anyway? Cause they aren't matured or anything and its not dried marijuana.

ALOT!

growing = prison times!

How much trouble can you get in if they find the plants anyway? Cause they aren't matured or anything and its not dried marijuana.

that's a good question. i was wondering the same, cuz i have the option of growing in two different states, i checked the laws. in N.Y., cultivation is a more serious crime than possession, based on number of plants, not level of maturity, or weight.

in PA., possesion is more serious than in N.Y., but there is no specific penalties for cultivation, so plants are subject to possesion penalties based on weight.

we should all check the laws where we live, 10 small plants might be safer than 2 big ones, or vice versa.

:smokin::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom