The Hash Club

here's lord Shiva smoking chillum. ancient pipe

Hara-Hara-Mahadev.jpg

Only thing I would say about the wooden one is perhaps there is a reason why they are traditionally made of clay and not wood. I have had wooden pipes in the past,, and, well, it gets hot in there by golly

Made my first batch of bubblehash yesterday using my new Rosinator from Pure Factory.
Basically it's just a chinese made camping wasing machine they put a sticker on and a set of bags, surely it can be done a lot cheaper ;)

Threw in all the old trim already in the freezer as a test run, don't know how much went in, some had been used for dry sift already and some hadn't. Some of it was from like 2 years ago :)

Trim from these strains are in the mix (and maybe one or 2 more):

THC Bomb
Berry Bomb
Hash Bomb
White Widow
Northern Lights
NL x BB
Orange Bud

Next time I'll weigh the trim and/or nugs before extracting, keen on the trim from my Crystal Cookies which is frosty like nothing I've ever seen.

I did 2 runs, the first was 3 minutes and the second was 10 minutes, could have done another or bubbled for longer on the second run.
Not a lot stays in the 185 bag and I would have liked a 120 instead.
38 microns is the smallest, would it make sense to get a smaller bag? Or would that just collecting a tiny bit of broken/small trichs?

DSC022689.JPG

DSC022698.JPG

DSC022718.JPG

DSC0227411.jpg

DSC0227712.jpg

DSC0227810.JPG

DSC022798.JPG

DSC022819.JPG

First test with 0,8g of some first run from the 38 bag (so it's what got through the 70 bag) mixed with 0,7g GDP :passitleft:

Made my first batch of bubblehash yesterday using my new Rosinator from Pure Factory.
Basically it's just a chinese made camping wasing machine they put a sticker on and a set of bags, surely it can be done a lot cheaper ;)

Threw in all the old trim already in the freezer as a test run, don't know how much went in, some had been used for dry sift already and some hadn't. Some of it was from like 2 years ago :)

THC Bomb
Berry Bomb
Hash Bomb
White Widow
Northern Lights
NL x BB
Orange Bud

Next time I'll weigh the trim and/or nugs before extracting, keen on the trim from my Crystal Cookies which is frosty like nothing I've ever seen.

I did 2 runs, the first was 3 minutes and the second was 10 minutes, could have done another or bubbled for longer on the second run.
38 microns is the smallest, would it make sense to get a smaller bag? Or would that just collecting a tiny bit of broken/small trichs?

DSC022689.JPG

DSC022698.JPG

DSC022718.JPG

DSC0227411.jpg

DSC0227712.jpg

DSC0227810.JPG

DSC022798.JPG

DSC022819.JPG

First test with 0,8g of some first run from the 38 bag (so it's what got through the 70 bag) mixed with 0,7g GDP :passitleft:
Am I in time now gunner? Perfect wake and bake!
..pass, brotha..

THC Bomb
Berry Bomb
Hash Bomb
White Widow
Northern Lights
NL x BB
Orange Bud

DSC022689.JPG

DSC022698.JPG

DSC022718.JPG

DSC0227411.jpg

DSC0227712.jpg

DSC0227810.JPG

DSC022798.JPG

DSC022819.JPG

How much fun did you have making it?

PurpleGunRack did you get a 5 back kit instead of a 8 bag? I find some good stuff in my 25 micron bag's from Bubblebagdude. I also find more in the 120 than the 160 and 190, but the 90 is really where it seems to start building up.

Yeah those machines can be bought for about $50-$60 on Amazon. I was considering getting one of them but just went with the drill attachment instead. Looks like you got a lot more yield though, how much did you throw in entirely?

PurpleGunRack did you get a 5 back kit instead of a 8 bag? I find some good stuff in my 25 micron bag's from Bubblebagdude. I also find more in the 120 than the 160 and 190, but the 90 is really where it seems to start building up.

Yeah those machines can be bought for about $50-$60 on Amazon. I was considering getting one of them but just went with the drill attachment instead. Looks like you got a lot more yield though, how much did you throw in entirely?

When you say ''in'' do you mean what came through or what stayed in the bag?
I'm thinking that it makes more sense actually saying the range, because saying you got something from 38 bag doesn't matter if theres only a 220 bag before that because then it's all gonna be crap ;)

I only liked smoking the stuff that went through the 90 bag, but the one before that is 185 so that makes sense, after pressing it behaves pretty much like the, no longer available here, hash grade called ''semi''.

Everything over 150 is not gonna be nice to smoke, but good for edibles and oils.

Good to know about the 25 bag;) I found a 120 bag on ebay for £11 with free shipping, they also have 25 bags :)

I don't know how much went in, but I'd guess it was somewhere between 50g - 100g.

It was actually only 3 bags with the machine bundle so I got the other 2 bag sizes from Pure Factory.
I had no idea what it was all about, so I had to find out the expensive way.
A cheap washing machine and a cheap set of seven 5 gallon bags and a bucket is all you need, I could sell a kit like that 25% cheaper than the Pure Factory kit and still hit a good ROI% :)

Very body oriented compared to import hash!

Next batch will be in a few days, have some soil mixing and harvesting coming up ;)

When you say ''in'' do you mean what came through or what stayed in the bag?
I'm thinking that it makes more sense actually saying the range, because saying you got something from 38 bag doesn't matter if theres only a 220 bag before that because then it's all gonna be crap ;)

I only liked smoking the stuff that went through the 90 bag, but the one before that is 185 so that makes sense, after pressing it behaves pretty much like the, no longer available here, hash grade called ''semi''.

Everything over 150 is not gonna be nice to smoke, but good for edibles and oils.

Good to know about the 25 bag;) I found a 120 bag on ebay for £11 with free shipping, they also have 25 bags :)

I don't know how much went in, but I'd guess it was somewhere between 50g - 100g.

It was actually only 3 bags with the machine bundle so I got the other 2 bag sizes from Pure Factory.
I had no idea what it was all about, so I had to find out the expensive way.
A cheap washing machine and a cheap set of seven 5 gallon bags and a bucket is all you need, I could sell a kit like that 25% cheaper than the Pure Factory kit and still hit a good ROI% :)

Very body oriented compared to import hash!

Next batch will be in a few days, have some soil mixing and harvesting coming up ;)

Well by "in" I tend to mean the hash that's "in" the bottom of the bag when you collect it. I suppose I would probably say "through" to specify what goes past a certain micron. I don't believe anything that goes through the 25 is worth smoking.

Yeah I have the 8 bag set and it goes from 220->190->160->120->90->73->45->25 and the stuff that is in the 25 bag at the end is what I mean.

So that makes sense, I have 3 more stages of filtration before my 90 grade than yours. I found the stuff in the 120 grade to be the highest grade worth smoking.

I've been wondering if the washing machines would help get more yield though. Bubblebag dude sells his washing machine and an 8 bag kit on amazon for like $150 I think, but you can find the same machine and get just the bags and end up with that for $100. I just bought the bags for $50, figured just hand stirring or a paint attachment would be good enough, but I haven't seen the returns I'd like.

Exactly! My the stuff ''in'' my 90 bag is what went through the 185 bag and a 120 would make the stuff in the 90 bag nice to smoke.

I have 220 pyramid bag in the washing machine and then 220 - 185 - 90 - 70 - 38 bags and only smoke what's in the last two bags.

I'm thinking a system of 150 - 120 -90 - 70 - 25 would be better for my preferences and of course only smoke what went through the 150 bag, no need to have 3 different grades of crap hash that needs to be further extracted, and no need to have a seperator between 70 and 25, maybe even between 90 and 25.
Less bags to scrape wet hash out of makes it easier and faster ;)

I think the washing machine is great, I just set the timer and do some other tasks while it washes ;)

So I won't be getting my hash washing machine anytime soon. It seems my mail was delivered to someone else but not myself. Which I don't understand as I live in my own house, not a duplex or apartment. The other person even signed for the package. Hoping to get delivery company to set this right. So until then I'll just keep following along

Back
Top Bottom