420 Magazine Background

The Hash Club

conradino23

Grow Journal of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Sept 2017
It was delicious :)

Pyr0

Thread starter #364

PurpleGunRack

I won't be doing any more hash reviews from now since I stopped smoking a while back and only vape now, so I never buy hash anymore :)
I occasionally make some bubble hash and sometimes put some of the best grade in the vape along with some weed.

I see a rosin project in the future ;)

safeman

I picked up 2 grams from a club in Madrid last spring. 1 was from Jack Herer & was so strong I had to treat it with considerable caution. The other was from Mexican/Thai hybrid & it was so racy that smoking it was like having 5 cups of Spanish cafe. Both quite good enough for me, though maybe not quite as good as the Moroccan I'd had on prior trips.

Never had bad hash in any of my 4 trips to the Iberian Peninsula. Nice to see the clubs taking hold, even if they're a little spendier (with registration) than the street.
Must be nice - hash !!!!!!!!

Pyr0

Just to keep this thread going.
I tried making some black hash. I first made some hash oil from trim and buds and used most if it in edibles. I was left with around a half gram of sticky black tar and started adding some keef and kneading it in. I've got it up to 3.5 grams now and it's still soft and sticky when warm. I collected the keef from my grinder over the past 6 months, it's got White Widow, Blueberry, Amnesia Haze, Kush, Jack Herrer and some other random weed in there.

I haven't tried it yet and I'm wondering if this hash would get better with age. What ya think ?

It certainly looks, feels and smells better than the crap hash that's been going around for the past decade

Peace

andIhalped

I won't be doing any more hash reviews from now since I stopped smoking a while back and only vape now, so I never buy hash anymore :)
I occasionally make some bubble hash and sometimes put some of the best grade in the vape along with some weed.

I see a rosin project in the future ;)
Good for you...but I'll miss the reviews & yr photos...

Single-strain, full melt ice water hashish. Curing in cedar humidor after being micro-planed, dried, re-rolled. Started in July, just now getting reallyfuckinggood

Those are some beautiful pieces of hashish that I have seen since my trip to the Parvati Valley last Year. If you would break one open I swear that I would smell the bouquet over the internet.

RD

I love hash, as a kid in Montreal during the late 60s early 70s,my favorite was Red Leb.......
But eventually only a dense Black hash was available which gave a lot of us an uncomfortable stone and I stopped smoking until 2008 after moving to France........Now I make my own : shake and bubble
I use the same black 120 bag for both. The shake 99% of the time has a green tint to it ...GREAT SMELL....soft, sticky and strong but green tint.The bubble I do is never green and always a dark blonde,which I love but BUT there is NO SMELL..........
The secret might be 'beating' the herb rather than using an electric mixer. I have watched a few videos of hash making in Morocco and they lay the herbs over a screen , cover with plastic and then beat it with a stick. Perhaps this is less damaging to the leaf material not breaking it up too much which would keep it out of the collected trichomes ? Any other ideas out there? Anyone else making hash?
Great Question!!!!

RD

Found some hash at the magic christmas market ;)

A pale blonde and some shady dark brown stuff that's way too to soft for my liking, something is most likely added to make it like this - I hate that. I was in a hurry and didn't have time to check out a lot of different stuff so I just went with these two.
Fecking pigs are using drones to single out buyers now, gotta keep them eyes open...

I bought 25g of each @ USD 6,30 / EUR 5,35 per gram.

The blonde after a little massage, shows how hand warming/pressing changes the appearance and density ;)

:48:

Where do You live to get hashish packaged like that? I have never seen that untill Your posts.

RD