The Hen House On Rooster Farms

Hello everyone this is the hen saying hello from the Rooster Farms. I am currently growing two plants. A big Buddha cheese reversed and an auto blue cheese. As you can see I am a cheese head :) nothing better to me than a dank cheese, yum!! I am currently growing under an hlg quantum board 303. I am using the general hydro flora series. I use the crazy concoction the rooster has been working on the last couple years ;) super excited to see how they turn out! Don't be afraid to stop by and say hello. Advice is always welcome.

Will post pics as soon as the app is fixed!
420 works . Pics and all. Good for if you are on different forums

Will post pics as soon as the app is fixed!

Sorry for this frustrating problem.

This issue only applies to the app. You have 3 other options:

- Instead of the app, you can simply use Google Chrome (our recommended browser) from your smartphone/mobile device
- You can use a laptop (Mac or Windows)
- You can use a PC

All these options allow photo uploads. We are continuing to work on the fix for the app.

Here is the link to the web gallery where you upload photos:
Login - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Thank you for your patience.

:thanks:

Sorry for this frustrating problem.

This issue only applies to the app. You have 3 other options:

- Instead of the app, you can simply use Google Chrome (our recommended browser) from your smartphone/mobile device
- You can use a laptop (Mac or Windows)
- You can use a PC

All these options allow photo uploads. We are continuing to work on the fix for the app.

Here is the link to the web gallery where you upload photos:
Login - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Thank you for your patience.

:thanks:

I downloaded google chrome on my phone and tried and it still did not work for me. I will wait patiently. Thank you!!

I downloaded google chrome on my phone and tried and it still did not work for me. I will wait patiently. Thank you!!

Are you sure? :hmmmm:

Just use the browser in web view - bypass the app entirely. :thumb:

Same to you both!!

Remember, this Valentines Day, party like you got nothing to hide.

:love: Peace, Hyena :love:

Back
Top Bottom