The Hen House On Rooster Farms

Hello everyone! I hope all is well with all of you :) figured I’d stop by and post my grow. Sorry for being MIA, rooster and I use Instagram daily! Not so fond of this now that the app is gone. Rooster has had his hip replaced so I’m on my own this run! These babies are impressing me everyday. In the quantum tent I have two sativas. Blue hyena and tropical mix, I have them each on a 2X4 Scrog. The mars tent has a peyote purple, mother of berries, xbj16, and an incredible bulk auto. Everything Is looking beautiful so far and I’m so happy! :) not sure I’ll ever scrog again after this run haha. Hopefully it will be worth all the extra work!! I’m going to try and stop by here more often and say hello! For those of you who have an Instagram I’m h3n_house stop by and check me out! ❤️ Happy growing everyone :)

I had a huckleberry cookies in the mars tent that turned male on me so the incredible bulk auto just popped and I’m waiting a few more days and flipping that tent also.

Attachments

• BCBEFDA3-C74B-49C9-9BC4-83FB0244926F.jpeg
    BCBEFDA3-C74B-49C9-9BC4-83FB0244926F.jpeg
    895.4 KB · Views: 55
Man your back must be sore from carrying the team! No jk give rooster a kiss for me. And awesome job on the grow this year indoor and out!

Hey h3n - what a smashing garden! Thansk for dropping by and giving us all a peep :)

I’ll check your insta out for sure (I only have a non canna insta so probs won’t follow... but I will follow, if ya get me ;) )

Super plants! :theband::surf:

And excellent looking ScrOG woman! How the hell do you move it in & out of the tent/GR?

Thank you so much everyone!! I am trying my best. Any those suckers are. Pain to move lol the mars tent which is full of 2x2s aren’t bad at all. It’s pretty convenient. This was the last time I will take the 2x4s out as I am now all DONE training thank goodness. I wouldn’t want to hurt them as they are big and awkward lol

Thank you so much everyone!! I am trying my best. Any those suckers are. Pain to move lol the mars tent which is full of 2x2s aren’t bad at all. It’s pretty convenient. This was the last time I will take the 2x4s out as I am now all DONE training thank goodness. I wouldn’t want to hurt them as they are big and awkward lol

Back
Top Bottom