The Hillbilly's Blueberry Auto Grow - Soil - LED

TheHillbilly

Hey, all! I am starting this grow while also doing a Blue Mystic Auto Grow- same tent, same setup and environment for the Blue Mystic and the Blueberry. I will begin posting plant pics as soon as she sprouts. Here is the set up:

Breeder: Zambeza Seeds
Strain: Blueberry Auto
Strain Type: Predominantly Indica
Light: 2x300W Full Spectrum LEDs
Light Schedule: 20/4 for the full life of the auto
Space: 2x2x4 Grow Tent
Container: 3 gallon Fabric Smart Pots
Soil: Top half Promix / bottom half is Kind Soil
Temperature: 70°-80°F
Humidity: ~ 60%
Nutrients: None - I grow organic only - no additives/no ferts/no nutes
# Plants = 1
Date Planted: 11/28/2016
Germination Method: Seed planted directly in pot it will finish in

DSC040776.JPG

Well, I woke up this morning and said "Good morning beautiful!!!!!" Took 4 days for the Blueberry Auto to sprout and today is day 1! (The Nirvana Blue Mystic Auto is on the right in the pic). She is looking like a healthy baby girl! In the words of Ice Cube - Damn it was good day.

:surf:

BLUEBERRY_DAY1.JPG

BLUEBERRY_DAY1A.JPG

BLUEBERRYDAY1B.JPG

Today is day 7 for the Blueberry Auto and she's looking like a healthy baby!

:smokin:

BLUEBERRY_DAY_72.JPG

BLUEBERRY_DAY_7A.JPG

DAY 14 For the Blueberry Auto. 2 weeks old and looking fantastic (front left pot in the top picture). All is well in my little tent!

:reading420magazine:

BLUEBERRYDAY14.JPG

BLUEBERRYDAY14A.JPG

BLUEBERRYDAY14B.JPG

Day 21 has arrived and the Blueberry Auto is at the beginning stages of flowering (see the yellowing cola and white pistils growing). The Blueberry Auto is the front left pot in the picture. I started LST a few days back and she is responding well. Things are going well over here - just enjoying the ride! :smokin:

BLUEBERRY_AUTO_DAY_21_LST_.JPG

BLUEBERRY_AUTO_DAY_21_LST_A.JPG

BLUEBERRY_AUTO_DAY_21_LST_B.JPG

BLUEBERRY_AUTO_DAY_21_LST_C.JPG

Ok,folks.... week 4 is here. The Blueberry Auto is 28 days old and she is looking great (front left pot). She seems to be responsding well to LST I did last week and all is well. Happy new year all!!

BLUEBERRY_DAY_28.JPG

BLUEBERRY_DAY_28B.JPG

BLUEBERRY_DAY_28A.JPG

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope 2017 is the year that cannabis is completely legalized!

:party:

5 Weeks deep - Day 35 for this Blueberry Auto. Everything looks great so far, about 4 weeks of flowering left before harvest! Woohoo!.

BLUEBERRY_DAY_35.JPG

BLUEBERRY_DAY_35A.JPG

BLUEBERRY_DAY_35B.JPG

BLUEBERRY_DAY_35C.JPG

Today is day 46 for the Blueberry Auto (front right pot). Everything is fantastic in my little garden of happiness....

DSC042165.JPG

DSC042177.JPG

DSC042197.JPG

I went ahead and harvested the Blueberry auto on day 46 as the trichs were all cloudy (i don't like to wait until they have amber). I got 1 ounce exactly off of her. I smoked some yesterday and it was great - also - didn't have munchies as bad as I normally get so +1 for that!!. THIS GROW IS COMPLETE and my buds are curing.

BLUEBERRY_HARVEST_DAY_46A.JPG

BLUEBERRY_HARVEST_DAY_46.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom