The Hydro Forums

tucker99

We look to be a pretty dead group. Not much participation from the hydro folks. Are there any forums that cater to wet heads more than dirt people?

We are here. I tried posting in this section and got hardly any traffic. I peruse through the journals in progress and just sub to all the hydro ones i find and network that way.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think the main reason is that the threads get kicked to the finished journals, then lie there and are buried until stumbled over... If the finished threads were kept in the hydro forum as finished journals, a collection of finished hydro threads would be easy to find.... I'm sure that's not going to happen....

We are still around. Most of us that have been here a while now and are dialed in with what we are doing. That is one of the great things about hydro.

Once you get your setup dialed in. There is not much to go wrong with it.

I run DWC buckets under LED's.

What kind of set up are you working with?

Waterfarm and LED. Yea, we get it dialed in, but things change and we should always be willing to try things to improve results. What would be useful and constructive is to be able to review and discuss various products on this forum. Put something up and it'll be moved to the products review forum. You have to search and sift through a tons of shit to find stuff related to hydro. Wet-heads do things differently than the dirt-baggers. We deserve more respect!

We are still around. Most of us that have been here a while now and are dialed in with what we are doing. That is one of the great things about hydro.

Once you get your setup dialed in. There is not much to go wrong with it.

I run DWC buckets under LED's.

What kind of set up are you working with?

Tried something different this time. I'm week 6 bloom. This is when she drinks like crazy, about 1/2 gal/day. With a 2-gal res that's significant. In the past, make up water was just straight water. Water changes every week. This grow, I'm keeping the nutes at full strength. I keep a close eye on the PPM's and I think this new procedure is making a difference. Plan on flushing with Flawless Finish.

I stopped changing my bucket water out over a year ago. I use z7 water treatment and it keeps everything spotless. I got a transfer pump for amazon and I have two buckets one with plain water and one with nutes and water. It makes things much easier to do. No more dumping out buckets and cleaning them only to have to do it again a week later. So I just keep my eye on the ppm and ph and then flush at the very end. I also let the water drop a ways in the buckets before I top them off to keep a good mix to it all.

Duke how long are you flushing and do you use straight water? I flushed with water for a week last grow. Trying for a smoother smoke.

I just use plain water for 3 to 7 days. Then I dry for 7 to 10 days and cure for about a month and it is as smooth and clean as I have ever had.

We are here. I tried posting in this section and got hardly any traffic. I peruse through the journals in progress and just sub to all the hydro ones i find and network that way.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes we are here .. I did the same thing , just started browsing journals .. And then started my own .. there are a lot of hydro journals . My suggestion if sub to a few as well as post in here .

Back
Top Bottom