The IRIE Garden (Part Deux)

Well, I am back, so I guess it is time to get this going.. I am still a dirtbagger and growing organic.. I am going to add a hydro system here in the next few months. I have had to deal with thrips and powdery mildew but have it all almost under control.. I had to stay with a friend for a few months and the conditions were less then ideal but better then sleeping in the car.. :smokin:
I am all moved in and the room is set up and dialed in.
The flowering room is 5'x8'x9' I run a 400&600 HPS.I took the glass off and am no longer running air-cooled lights.I am using intake and exhaust to control the temp. Lights on temp is between 76-80 degrees , humidity is 20-30%, lights off temp is 67-70 deg. Everyone that goes into the flowering room is in 5 or 6 gallon buckets. I am growing in "Aurora Roots" organic soil with some extras added to it. I use the Earth Juice nute line,Age Old and some other organic riff raff... I try to keep it somewhat simple.
The flowering room has Sour D,Bubble Gum,OG Kush and a mystery plant.
The veg room is 5'x5'x9 with a 400 MH/HPS and is stocked with Resins-MK Ultra,Subcool-Chernobyl,Sour Cream,Sweet Tooth,Blue Widow,Grand daddy purple,mystery plant.. It's going to get busy around here... :ganjamon:
I will start getting some pics up here soon... :peace: and :roorrip: to you all..

ooooooh hell yea, im definitly subscribed:popcorn::nomo:

count me in:ganjamon:

nice size room, good luck and i cant wait to see some pics.

Be Irie,
I read everything that you posted about growing.(That is a lot of reading by the way). I credit the success of my first grow to everything that I read on these forums. Your input being invaluable. I will definitely be watching this one. Thanks for all that you do Be Irie!:popcorn:

Thanks you guys..... Well, it seems like it is "one of those days" The camera cord didn't show up like it was supposed to and upon a through inspection of the ladies I discovered some more mites that I picked up at a friends house!!! Well, they be back, so I pulled everyone out and wiped down the flower room. I cut down my two Sour D's before anymore damage could be done and am treating all the young flowering plants with safer.. This was a battle I was not looking forward to... PEOPLE, DON'T GET LAZY AND LET YOUR GUARD DOWN, it will come back and bite you in the ASS!!!!! Hopefully the camera cord will be in tomorrow, and I will get some pics up of the carnage... :loopy: That takes me back down to nine plants in flowering... No clones will be taken and no more plants will be moved into flowering until I have a grasp on the situation.. OK, time for another :roorrip: and then back to the battle room, time for more bugs to DIE!!!!!! :peace:

BeIrie is about to launch a jihad against the spidermites lol....
:rip: to all the annoying mites

:ganjamon:

Just realized I sound silly, telling a master grower what to do. Sorry!:smokin:

I hope no one ever feels like that... Please, never hold back on a suggestion,question or comment... One of the things I have gotten away from are the basics. They were the platform that has gotten me to where I am at. Sometimes you get to cocky and think you know all and can handle everything then WHAM!!!!! Reality check......... I think this is my reality check.. I let this one go further then it ever should have... You guys are a great support system.... oh yeah, I did wipe it down with bleach and then water then put a coat of the safer spray and let that dry out.... I am hoping I don't have to go through and remove all the poly and mylar... I am letting the night temps drop to the lower 60's and will drop the lights on temp down to around 70 deg..... Grrrrrrrrrr, those damn little bastards!!!! :peace:

Be Irie has said some wise words!

Sometimes you need some input from others Know matter how irrelevant it may seem, As even the best growers miss stuff that can cause major issues. Especially when they are not 100% on top of there game.

When i have mites i usauly spay plants down with a mite spay called plant vitality this product is sold in the uk only i think but works wonders, killing mites and eggs with one dose.

Then for backup two days after spaying i release Phytoseiulus persimilis AKA Spider Mite Predators

great to see u growing again, sorry about the mites.

Mite-Rid is sold in the US now I believe and is suppose to be a nice product. Also consider azatrol/azamax as it attacks on various fronts and I hear people have great results. I bought some just incase before the summer and never needed to use it. Guess those little f'ers saw the bottle and went the other way :)

Thanks IRIE

I am hoping I don't have to go through and remove all the poly and mylar... I am letting the night temps drop to the lower 60's and will drop the lights on temp down to around 70 deg..... Grrrrrrrrrr, those damn little bastards!!!!

I hope you don't either, but if that's what it takes :smokin:

Nice to see you're open to suggestions:slide:
Your gonna have allot of help from the crowd that's gathering for you.:grinjoint:

Thanks B... I actually watered them with AzaMax last Saturday, and am going to hit them with it one more time... I am not to keen on adding anything like that to far into flowering.. I sprayed them down with Safer 3-1 and added a few hundred lady bugs.... There are a lot of leaves scarred up.. fukers!!!! :hmmmm: Ok sme pics of the garden... she is fighting..
The Sour Deisels that were choppped early by about 2-3 weeks.. One was getting bad, the other wasn't to bad yet but they had to come down.
sourDchop.jpg

The top, you can see all the damage to the leaves... it happened in a matter of days..
SDtop.jpg

A Bubble Gum top..
picresized_th_1258725144_BGflower.jpg

Some of the lady bugs..
lady_bugs.jpg

A mystery nug that been curing for two weeks
mysdry.jpg

mysdrying.jpg

The flowering room.... 9 plants from 2-5 weeks into 12/12
picresized_th_1258726233_flowerroom.jpg

The OG and Bubble gum mommas...
picresized_th_1258725331_BGOGmommas1.jpg