The Jerky Box Project: OG Kush & Haze 2.0

Evening all you wonderful 420valley folk. And what an evening, some blessed rain on the way, my big tub for an organic soil I would like to make arrives tomorrow based on @Coots recipe via a 420sa member.
I'm thinking of doing the clones tomorrow as little OG is due a feed/ baby flush due to nitro toxicity. 15ml per 2lt tap water, which she didn't enjoy of nitrosol. Going to do a small water every 10min or so to see how much she absorbs before runoff appears, will start with a 1tr tap water with 2ml molasses and Epsom salts maby, I'm unsure as I've never used it before but will do some research. Any tips much appreciated.

Once waterings done I'll hold off a cpl hours before I take clones....???

Also please abuse is needed...., I've had a pH pen but haven't used it yet, my water seems ok as the girls like the water. Only probs I've inflicted, I understand why we use it, but can't make sense of the up/down story yet. I have 2 packets, 1-soft water,1- hard water I'm assuming..?? And I have distilled water. So if I had hard water iwould've noticed it in my girls by now, so I assume I have soft water as no complaints yet. Now soil ph with nutes differ from organic soil ph I understand, to measure my ph I mix the ph soft water with distilled water to acclimatize the ph pen...?? Then I check my tap water ph and rinse off with distilled water afterwards..
And I'll be using lemon for ph as I don't have ph up/down and the swimming pool stuff only confuses me more..

Sorry for the noob question, but since I'm attempting this bubbler cloning I figured I need to get my act together if I want to succeed my friends..

Positive vibes for the evening, I'm having some oil and a small skanky skunk smoke......

Hello there all you evening enchanted folks in this blessed 420Valley that we occupy together, sleep this pleasantly cool evening has eluded me so I find myself pondering the pleasures the fruits of my harvests will provide for me..

Now since I'm doing this for my meds as horse tranquilizers strength meds don't do it for me anymore, I need to reconsider what and how much I'm working with here as I just realised they way I'm going it's like walking into the passing vehicle as you crossing the street...:bravo: we've all done it...

So I have - DIFID
Soil clone( DFID family) same age too- 115 days is my maths is spot on, 17 Nov last year they popped out of soil in stages.
D.P. seeds regular-flux-length of training. 13 days old if not mistaken.
O.G. Kush- has been 2mnths and 17 days- plan to take clones- bubbler 10lt black bucket...

So I f my logic makes sense I'll just pretend you'll all sitting here listening, commenting and helping in my decisions that I make along the course of this journey, so bear with me while I explain and feel free to interject....

So the way I see it is this whole grow to get properly rolling it all centers round getting 4 out of 4 of the OG clones to root in a 10lt bubbler which I never tried and hence need to figure out how my ph pen works... Tomorrow....:goodluck:

So assuming the 4 clones root and safely transplanted and stable in soil, it means they the same age as their mother so could flower after 3-4 weeks for a crop.

NOw DFID and clone in soil relative experiment if she roots can be given 12-24hrs darkness before I flip to flower while the clones start rooting and develop themselves..another little harvest. DFID has 12 if I remember correctly (arms I mean) so hopefully I can develop them well and thick. Want to try back building which I've read about quite a bit.
:thumb:
Coming back to OG, if the clones root and are healthy and on their way, I'm thinking about leaving the next 3 sets of node/branches to grow out with selective lst and 1-2 side arms off the six main arms gives my 12 nice main branches to see what I can achieve.
Above this next 3 I'm want to do a big topping and have a generous stem with the original mother back in the bubbler till she creates roots and can transplant into soil mix, a organic living soil I'd like to try won't be ready yet but I'm happy with what I have....:thumb:

Now the original OG mom transplanted is doin well I would like to top again for 2 main stems, once they've established I'll top each stem to form the basis for the flux
Base. Once established will cut main stems and bubble till roots show and transplant and now I have my 2 flux bases of OG. Early in clones will be taken again from flux candidates as they grow... So that's were the D.P. seeds come into play...

I must say how impressed I am with you guys, apart from the odd questions here and there, and the little piggy in the room. That's carrot my Jack Russell/ fox terrier cross and her sister daisy a lil ol sausage dog farting up a storm....:cough::cough:

So back again after I'm back from what I think is one of my only vices- cigarettes, I've found it more difficult to shake over the years, if I had to be honest with myself, it was easier leaving booze alone than smokes. Been smoking the better part of 20+'yrs now.....

Sleep is obviously eluding me, listening to late night radio, pretty decent as I don't listen often, but back to the topic.... The D.P. seeds... 13-14 days old I believe..

So I figure while I have the original 4 OG clones going, ans all the other little toppings and pieces I want to try, if I get I female out of the four it will be my proto type flux plant.....

Now my conundrum is " is this achieveable to be able to rotate those girls in that way I've outlined in order to achieve a cycle of perpetual or am I attempting to big to soon. I would rather sacrifice the D.P. trials in order to focus more on the clones and OG mother and DFID and her adopted niece....

Now common sense is telling me there no harm in continuing with the D.P. as practice for flux till space dictates otherwise.... ( little OG sits up and takes notice) cause if clones work, DFID's getting flowered..... Yay.....

Anyway cheers all of you who ambled by tonight, it's been nice sourcing outside opinions this evening and my apologies for keeping you up as some of you may be working tomorrow. I'm sure you might have some suggestions or queries but right now I could with a coffee, cigs and a good nights rest my friends.

So from my small family to yours have a lovely Sunday wherever you are ( never married, no kids, no hurry ) ....lol, have a blast of a weekend and see y'all tomorrow...:thanks::high-five:

My apologies, a last thought for the evening. I'd feel more comfortable flowering DFID under my veg lights. 10 23w cool white, 2 85w cool white-need to purchase 2nd bulb. Replace 6 bulbs with warm white 2700k. I think I could pull a better harvest and control temps with 1 85 w and 2 50w LED bulbs as they push out ooba heat. It's more suited to my veg chamber but the diy hood is so damn bulky and big, thought it would work for flower.... You live and you learn, I see you on the far horizon my tentalicious......

My apologies, a last thought for the evening. I'd feel more comfortable flowering DFID under my veg lights. 10 23w cool white, 2 85w cool white-need to purchase 2nd bulb. Replace 6 bulbs with warm white 2700k. I think I could pull a better harvest and control temps with 1 85 w and 2 50w LED bulbs as they push out ooba heat. It's more suited to my veg chamber but the diy hood is so damn bulky and big, thought it would work for flower.... You live and you learn, I see you on the far horizon my tentalicious......
That is a possibility. To get a perpetual going is kinda hard but once you get it going its great. Haven't figured it out myself yet. Lol
As for the bubble cloner. Will you be able to keep the water temps down below 70° ? I tried and was not successful. I have high temps where I am .

Morning guys, the girls are just chilling, was going to water little OG going with the knuckle method but was advised against it by a lovely lady, she knows who she is, scared 420 bans kicks me off for the amount of reps I would like to give this person..

Nothing crazy going on, clones I'm doing when it's cooler gonna be a hot day.

Cpl pics of my shared garden with my dad..live on same property...

My slice of tropical, also lemon grass and comfrey donations. Hard to find lemon grass here for some reason, and apparently via the grapevine some nurseries are not stocking comfrey due to aiding organic decomposition of organic soil used for cannabis production. Heard from a mutual friend who I get my #1 meds from due to my ladies not quite there yet.... Bizarre right.
1adff707cb12c1cb1da72f79da21333c.jpg

My troll looking over the tropical girls.....

826c3c961ebc34efeba957d33667eaf4.jpg

My 3yr old pineapple.

6eee4100ec27d0af9ba9779077778917.jpg

My corn experiment to provide food for my brothers pigs, want to do on a major scale for +- 100 pigs.

7685f6c116fbe08372530bea18e9bab9.jpg

Pomegranates, apples, figs and honey locust saplings. Might be gooseberry times 2 there, or they've been planted, must go check later..

d806e650b3d78406675e1a7cd065c327.jpg

Green peppers, planted too late, some cayenne chill is, some hybrid tomato of my dads, some Rosemary.

5ce66d54efa1258690fef28ce2b9a90b.jpg

5777400c18d4d1618ff339301363c8e2.jpg
3f904938ed90f972ad747b1aa99fc699.jpg
2c022b1c3a41f0d7a0c9ebeec1482a32.jpg

The cages are there as that's skillie my moms big ass tortoises early morning path to the kitchen door where she's been found hibernating under the spare room bed a cpl years ago, lots of carpets and such under there.......
807461354e8a0ab04463d4dab6d21994.jpg

My dads grape cuttings from autum last year, 1 of 3 varieties round the garden, not sure of names...

dbff77734560bccc5210ae51515d253e.jpg

And finally my 2 girls. Daisy in black and carrot in white with black eye......
d63577525b8fb3a339c771282f72bb4b.jpg

Have a lekka day folks.....
1adff707cb12c1cb1da72f79da21333c.jpg
826c3c961ebc34efeba957d33667eaf4.jpg
6eee4100ec27d0af9ba9779077778917.jpg
7685f6c116fbe08372530bea18e9bab9.jpg
d806e650b3d78406675e1a7cd065c327.jpg
5ce66d54efa1258690fef28ce2b9a90b.jpg
5777400c18d4d1618ff339301363c8e2.jpg
3f904938ed90f972ad747b1aa99fc699.jpg
2c022b1c3a41f0d7a0c9ebeec1482a32.jpg
807461354e8a0ab04463d4dab6d21994.jpg
dbff77734560bccc5210ae51515d253e.jpg
d63577525b8fb3a339c771282f72bb4b.jpg

What a blessed day indeed. Been back home for 4yrs now and up till 3yrs ago I'd only heard this elusive fish eagle that my folks talk about, then 2 years ago to my astonishment I heard a pair of fish eagles and found out they had a nest in a dead blue gum tree in a someone's property 2 streets away, would loved a pic of that but the owners living there were holy about them and not disturbing them, then they left....... the fish Eagles I mean..

TODAY- having coffee with my folks we heard a fish eagle crying out, overjoyed at their return we listened out for the mates cry, to our astonishment we heard a 2nd and a 3rd cry. Can you believe it the had a youngster with them, alas I was too slow with the camera as they were maby a 100 m above my place by the time I got the long zoom on, they had moved on and I only got 2 pics at a far distance.......

Ashamed I was so slow to react ( damn you meds).......

Back
Top Bottom