The Jerky Box Project: OG Kush & Haze 2.0

Be carefull with that bagseed man, I did a run of bag seed that was all hermies. Pretty bleak after putting in all that work only to chop it down 3 weeks into flower. You are in contact with the grower of it thought so you can confirm that it got pollinated by a male and not hermies.

@NoobyMacDooby, it was pollinated by males says the grower, so fingers crossed I get some decent seeds and it's actually a pleasurable smoke.

evening guys n gals, so not too much going apart from light burn, CFL were too close and my temp gage was on the floor reading 16-20'c but pot level was 32'c, just 1 of those errors we all learn from...:high-five:

mr.Hacker sir, it truly has been a green weekend, got a small glass pope as a prezzie and really enjoying it. You tend to forget how nice it is taking a cpl hits and all harmony returns for a short while....
I see things are ramping up in your garden earlier today..... keep em green my friend...:passitleft:please have some o grannies balls - it has certainly become my brothers and my favourite smoke recently....:ganjamon:

I am definately using my vast resources in search of the OLD LADY BALLS lmao.... For real though not much in the way of finds on it yet, but I am still hopeful.... At my grow job I have access to a couple of reps for major ( even if only in their mind LOL) seed banks... Gonna have to expand my search I would think, or at the very least begin begging... Green days Smeegs...

good afternoon guys n gals, was kinda hoping to do a update, but 1 of my other afflictions in life is gout. If I had to be honest I'd rather endure another back surgery.
I don't know if any of you guys n gals get struck with Gout but holy moly I would never wish it on my worst enemies.

I get it in both ankles, left knee and left big toe. I get in real bad as in I black out from the pain intensity.
So I get stay in bed all day again and wish that this episode will draw to a close hopefully soon.

good afternoon guys n gals, was kinda hoping to do a update, but 1 of my other afflictions in life is gout. If I had to be honest I'd rather endure another back surgery.
I don't know if any of you guys n gals get struck with Gout but holy moly I would never wish it on my worst enemies.

I get it in both ankles, left knee and left big toe. I get in real bad as in I black out from the pain intensity.
So I get stay in bed all day again and wish that this episode will draw to a close hopefully soon.
Fuck man.... that sucks. I was wondering where you have been. Take it easy... gout is a real bitch. Hope everything else is going well.

Its that branners and coke that giving you gout....lols

Good Gout am, I meant damn it Green am man... LOL... I really know what ya mean about that specific affliction... I even keep my diet to almost nothing except fresh veggies and Lean ass chicken, and I still get it at least four times a year... Always in my feet, and usually in the left or right big toe main joint... Alot of people look at me like I am crazy, and like it dont really hurt that bad.... Dont even wish it on those fuckers though...

Fuck man.... that sucks. I was wondering where you have been. Take it easy... gout is a real bitch. Hope everything else is going well.

oh yes gout is a real bitch, hate it got diagnosed with it at 16 yrs old..

Its that branners and coke that giving you gout....lols

Eish you just mentioned my favorite dop there, but sadly no it's not the cause, haven't drank in 17 months. Red meat and biltongs out the window 2, 1 piece of biltong is inviting groot kaka.....

Good Gout am, I meant damn it Green am man... LOL... I really know what ya mean about that specific affliction... I even keep my diet to almost nothing except fresh veggies and Lean ass chicken, and I still get it at least four times a year... Always in my feet, and usually in the left or right big toe main joint... Alot of people look at me like I am crazy, and like it dont really hurt that bad.... Dont even wish it on those fuckers though...

Howdy mr. H , funny how folk who don't get gout assume that the pain we get from gout is overreacting, I'd never want to share that pain with anyone as they'd crap themselves....

I've been on all sorts of diets, but it was hit n miss, what's good for one is not good for another. So I stick to a lot of water, veggies and mainly chicken, canned tuna too. I found pork was an agitator as well and that generic chip spice you get in takeaway shops...
That would annoy the shit out of me. LoL
I'm a "foodie" I love eating way too much.

I've been on all sorts of diets, but it was hit n miss, what's good for one is not good for another. So I stick to a lot of water, veggies and mainly chicken, canned tuna too. I found pork was an agitator as well and that generic chip spice you get in takeaway shops...

Yeah stay away from any mixed spice products, rather buy your own and grind them up. Me and the wife (well mostly her) have been making bone broth to add to soups or a ramen style dish. Super healthy and goes down well. We do a chicken one and a just mixed bones we've kept or bought from the butchery. It works out really cheap too. Full of healthy tendons, marrow etc.

Yeah stay away from any mixed spice products, rather buy your own and grind them up. Me and the wife (well mostly her) have been making bone broth to add to soups or a ramen style dish. Super healthy and goes down well. We do a chicken one and a just mixed bones we've kept or bought from the butchery. It works out really cheap too. Full of healthy tendons, marrow etc.

I'm a fan of soups I won't lie, and reps on the bone broth...:high-five: and marrow ( marrow I've tried many times before ) but it's an acquired taste I find... A good ol fashioned chicken broth done right opens up a world of cooking possibilities as well as its good when you feeling under the weather...

Smeeegs!! All caught up again and wow!!

Love that pollen collection tutorial! Very good, clear and easy to follow:)

My friend suffers from gout and can no longer work. He was on all sorts of anti inflammatories and opiates. Now he’s just on the marijuana and it’s manageable. I wish you all the best and if you weren’t on the other side of the world, I’d come help you out so you could rest:)

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom