The Joy Of Growing - SweetSue Goes Perpetual

Sue,

I am so glad you invited me over to your threads. Forgive the craziness please.

Have a real family thing tomorrow.

The very best to you and your AZ family.

Hope to actually say hi soon.

canyon

There's nothing to forgive Canyon. :circle-of-love: I hope we get to meet too. Just let me know. :battingeyelashes:

Wee fish, ewe, a mare, egrets, moose. Wee fish, ewe, a mare, egrets, moose. Wee fish, ewe, a mare, egrets, moose, panda, hippo, gnu, deer. :cheesygrinsmiley:

image4764.jpeg

Merry Christmas to all my :420: family. :circle-of-love:

Merry Christmas Sue! :xmas: I made some weed brownies yesterday. Now i know why you like them so much. Right after eating the first one I got dragged off to church. Ill just say I was really into the music haha. Everything is better on weed lol,

Merry Christmas Sue. :circle-of-love: :xmas: :peace:

Thank you supergroomer. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Fill the day with Joy. :circle-of-love:

Merry Christmas Sue! :xmas: I made some weed brownies yesterday. Now i know why you like them so much. Right after eating the first one I got dragged off to church. Ill just say I was really into the music haha. Everything is better on weed lol,

Merry Christmas Nicholas.

Hahaha! Careful Nicholas, you'll get hooked. How strong did you make them?

Not breaking out of the mould here...

Merry Christmas :) :love:

Thank you. Merry Christmas to you and yours OMe. You're beyond adorable. You knew that, right? :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hey Sue, i put 7 grams of dried buds from the A. Gold and northern lights in 2/3 cup hot veg oil to simmer for 15 min. Then i strained the the oil and added it to the brownie mix and cook. I ate a 3x3 inch brownie and an hour later i was truly baked. The high was intense and seemed to last forever. Anyway im sure you know all about what im saying right lol. I bet youll be doing some baking as soon as you get home. :xmas:

Hey Sue, i put 7 grams of dried buds from the A. Gold and northern lights in 2/3 cup hot veg oil to simmer for 15 min. Then i strained the the oil and added it to the brownie mix and cook. I ate a 3x3 inch brownie and an hour later i was truly baked. The high was intense and seemed to last forever. Anyway im sure you know all about what im saying right lol. I bet youll be doing some baking as soon as you get home. :xmas:

You know it Nicholas. :laughtwo:

Merry Christmas Cronic. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart: I hope yours is filled with joy.

:wood:

Hey Sue. I'm just stopping by to wish you a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

May 2016 bring you lots of joy, happiness, and.....canna brownies. :passitleft::peace:

Sue, Now that we can put 2015 into the past, I hope for you to have nothing but the best that life can offer in this new year. (you have a friend for life)

Sue, Now that we can put 2015 into the past, I hope for you to have nothing but the best that life can offer in this new year. (you have a friend for life)

Aww Llama.... Thanks, dear friend. :Love :hug:

:wood:

Hey Sue. I'm just stopping by to wish you a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

May 2016 bring you lots of joy, happiness, and.....canna brownies. :passitleft::peace:

First thing I'm doing when I get home is bake a batch with Carnival. :yahoo:

May the best of this year be the worst of next UncleCannabis. :circle-of-love:

Happy New Years Sweet Sue!!!!

Happy New Year Icemud. Hope you get righteously blitzed tonight. I won't have more than champagne available, so have a couple hits for me. :circle-of-love:

Happy New Year Icemud. Hope you get righteously blitzed tonight. I won't have more than champagne available, so have a couple hits for me. :circle-of-love:

I definitely plan on it :) nothing better than bringing in the new year with a new strain to blaze :) I will definitely take some hits for you, me and anyone else too :) haha Happy New Years!

Back
Top Bottom