The Joy Of Growing - SweetSue Goes Perpetual

happy new year Sue :hug: :) :theband:

thank you for being here spreading joy around the community, you are truly a gift to us :)

Happy new year darling, I hope everything will be awesome for you this year!
You are a fantastic woman, and a great grower! but above all, you are a great friend.

happy new year Sue :hug: :) :theband:

thank you for being here spreading joy around the community, you are truly a gift to us :)

You all make it so easy to be loving and joyful. Happy New Year to you. I've been so busy trying to make myself vacation when I keep studying instead. I can't tell you how many times I headed for your yard this week and got pulled away by youngsters. I'm sorry I've neglected you. Forgive me. :circle-of-love:

Happy new year darling, I hope everything will be awesome for you this year!
You are a fantastic woman, and a great grower! but above all, you are a great friend.

Happy New Year my dear. You're so kind. I'll be a better grower after this break. More motivation to drive me. It's good to see your smiling face again. :love:

HI to all and happy new cannabis full year.

I posted about 2 months before asking advise for growing autos many of you replied and i'm grateful. i Didin't post again cause the seeds with regular post never came and they -greenhouse- resended them with track and trace so it took 1,5 month to get them....

i'm a first time indoor grower and i'm a noob both in growing and posting in forums. actually it's the very first and only one forum i've ever posted a word... so pls be patient about my english and the way i post things. so this one i guess is for 420ops

1 Cannabis its illegal and penalties up to many years of jail here and the police have a very active internet department. how safe is to post in this forum.

2 how do you make a journal

3 i'm growing 8 girls or seven i will know in a few hours all Autos from green house 3x kalashnikova auto 2x Autobomb 3x Big bang auto the oldest are 10 days today and the the youngest is poping out as we speak. i have many questions and any advise is welcome if it is safe i will try to upload some pics. i run a 600w hps from start to finish going 20/4 for now in large pots 6x30lt 2x15lt

HI to all and happy new cannabis full year.

I posted about 2 months before asking advise for growing autos many of you replied and i'm grateful. i Didin't post again cause the seeds with regular post never came and they -greenhouse- resended them with track and trace so it took 1,5 month to get them....

i'm a first time indoor grower and i'm a noob both in growing and posting in forums. actually it's the very first and only one forum i've ever posted a word... so pls be patient about my english and the way i post things. so this one i guess is for 420ops

1 Cannabis its illegal and penalties up to many years of jail here and the police have a very active internet department. how safe is to post in this forum.

2 how do you make a journal

3 i'm growing 8 girls or seven i will know in a few hours all Autos from green house 3x kalashnikova auto 2x Autobomb 3x Big bang auto the oldest are 10 days today and the the youngest is poping out as we speak. i have many questions and any advise is welcome if it is safe i will try to upload some pics. i run a 600w hps from start to finish going 20/4 for now in large pots 6x30lt 2x15lt

First off gyftobill, :welcome: I have always felt completely safe here. The site does an excellent job of protecting our privacy. It's up to us to be intelligent enough to remember to be cautious about what we post as far as anything that could place ourselves in jeopardy.

Next, how to start a journal: At the top of the page you'll find the black menu line and if you choose Grow Room it drops down a menu that offers you the choice of "Grow Journals". Choose that option. When you get to the next page choose "Journals In Progress". The very first thread is a wonderful tutorial on "How To Make A Grow Journal", followed by a series of accompanying tutorials on other things that'll come in handy, like how to post photos. Here's a quick link to that first thread to give you a head start.

How To Make A Grow Journall

Now, my journal is completed, so let's get you to some helpful cultivators of autos who can advise you and celebrate your grow with you. Atrain is my favorite reference for growing autos. His two auto winners for Plant Of The Month within six month's time makes him incredibly qualified in my opinion. I'm going to send you to his regular journal, but if you look around he also maintains an auto myth-busting thread that I recommend, so I'll include that link below the first.

A-Train's Basement: Perpetual Autoflower Grow

Autoflower Myth Busting Thread

These links will take you to the latest posts so you can interact with the crew now. I recommend you take the time to read through them though. Lots of brilliant information there. These guys can help you grow monster auto plants with incredible yields.

Best of luck with your grow. I look forward to getting to know you better as you become more comfortable with our virtual slice of paradise. Don't hesitate to ask questions. You've joined one of the most helpful and respectful forums on line. We're glad to have you join us in journaling. Enjoy your gardening adventure. Putting a journal up is the single fastest way to become an engaged member of our community.

I had no problem with your ability to communicate. We have many members who don't speak English as a first language. We're a patient lot of cultivators. I assure you, no one's going to have trouble understanding you. :love:

I'll be looking for you at Atrain's now. :laughtwo:

Oh yes, I almost forgot, Happy New Year to you and yours.

First off gyftobill, :welcome: I have always felt completely safe here. The site does an excellent job of protecting our privacy. It's up to us to be intelligent enough to remember to be cautious about what we post as far as anything that could place ourselves in jeopardy.

Next, how to start a journal: At the top of the page you'll find the black menu line and if you choose Grow Room it drops down a menu that offers you the choice of "Grow Journals". Choose that option. When you get to the next page choose "Journals In Progress". The very first thread is a wonderful tutorial on "How To Make A Grow Journal", followed by a series of accompanying tutorials on other things that'll come in handy, like how to post photos. Here's a quick link to that first thread to give you a head start.

How To Make A Grow Journall

Now, my journal is completed, so let's get you to some helpful cultivators of autos who can advise you and celebrate your grow with you. Atrain is my favorite reference for growing autos. His two auto winners for Plant Of The Month within six month's time makes him incredibly qualified in my opinion. I'm going to send you to his regular journal, but if you look around he also maintains an auto myth-busting thread that I recommend, so I'll include that link below the first.

A-Train's Basement: Perpetual Autoflower Grow

Autoflower Myth Busting Thread

These links will take you to the latest posts so you can interact with the crew now. I recommend you take the time to read through them though. Lots of brilliant information there. These guys can help you grow monster auto plants with incredible yields.

Best of luck with your grow. I look forward to getting to know you better as you become more comfortable with our virtual slice of paradise. Don't hesitate to ask questions. You've joined one of the most helpful and respectful forums on line. We're glad to have you join us in journaling. Enjoy your gardening adventure. Putting a journal up is the single fastest way to become an engaged member of our community.

I had no problem with your ability to communicate. We have many members who don't speak English as a first language. We're a patient lot of cultivators. I assure you, no one's going to have trouble understanding you. :love:

I'll be looking for you at Atrain's now. :laughtwo:

Oh yes, I almost forgot, Happy New Year to you and yours.
THNX sue i already knew about Atrain and read his journals and most of the stuff i apply are from these journals but you never really learn unless you do it yourself. thnx and see you around!!!

OMG! After my holiday disappearing act I just knew it was going to be 100 pages or more catching up here Sue. Happy New Year.

OMG! After my holiday disappearing act I just knew it was going to be 100 pages or more catching up here Sue. Happy New Year.

:laughtwo: Obviously the bonds are strong B A R. This has to be the busiest completed journal ever.

hey sweets a very happy 2016 to you:circle-of-love:

Happy New Year Jaga. :circle-of-love: This one will be better for you, I'm certain.

Happy New Year Sue!

You are right, this is a pretty busy completed journal. Kinda like an after hours party at the club when everyone else has gone home on New Years.

:Namaste:
Bob

:laughtwo: I think we all miss the daily posting. We all adapted to being here so frequently we keep coming back. Gosh, I miss the growing part of these visits. I'm working on narrowing the selection for my next grow, which will be for oil production as well as recreational. I'm hoping I can use Carnival for both. My next try with it will bring higher yield and to say I enjoyed the strain would be an understatement.

I need to stop and see what you have going on. Between vacation and study I have less time than I had before, if that's possible. LOL! I thought I'd be able to catch up with subscriptions. :laughtwo: Today should be my Callanetics day but I got caught up in taking care of the new canine addition to the family and visiting with family members that stopped by. I am supposed to be on vacation. I don't think I understand that concept.

Morning Susan! Love you to the moon and back. It's not just the updates I miss, it's you!

:love: MUAH :love:

I'll be finishing up some of the extra work I took on this week (hopefully) and then I'll have more time to be around. I haven't visited your yard for a couple days, and it physically pains me to walk by on my way to work on the oil threads Pigeons. You know I mean that. :battingeyelashes: :love: I have to make the oil blog a primary responsibility this week, so I'll be even more scarce, but you'll be on vacation anyway, you lucky dog you. :laughtwo:

HAPPY - belated - NEW YEAR!! :partyboy::party::yahoo:

Wishing you all the best and positive vibes my friend. :peace:

I'll be finishing up some of the extra work I took on this week (hopefully) and then I'll have more time to be around. I haven't visited your yard for a couple days, and it physically pains me to walk by on my way to work on the oil threads Pigeons. You know I mean that. :battingeyelashes: :love: I have to make the oil blog a primary responsibility this week, so I'll be even more scarce, but you'll be on vacation anyway, you lucky dog you. :laughtwo:

You don't need to visit everyday for me to know that I'm loved. It's deeper than that. I want you to get that blog done too! Can't wait to see the final product!
You make me smile girl!

:love:

Back
Top Bottom