The Kiefers' Winter Garden

@Dusty Kiefers
No my wife doesn’t smoke, but she will sometimes eat it when her back pain is bad. I smoke enough for the both of us tho lol. Some people just have the gift and it sounds like your wife has it. I had to learn the hard way, one mistake after another lol

come on up to canada! Lol pool our funds, resources and knowledge and start a craft grow farm! Lol organic cannabis and produce!
:thumb:

oh how i love to dream...
:rofl:
as long as we keep it mom and pop, im down.
May be very possible soon.
let me rub these two nickles together. ... ill hitchhike.:rofl:
Wow lemon animal cookies! You have some great strains, cant wait to see them come to fruition. I really love lemony, loud sativa smelling strains.
thanks for joining us. The dad of the lemon animal cookies is Oregon lemons. Super sweet lemon flavor. Everything this dude touched turnt out loud. Hopefully the same with this gal.
That would be awesome! I wouldnt get to carried away though I dont think, wouldnt want it to become something to stress over constantly! Man, could you imagine all the friends we'd have!? Lol
yup mom and pops. F the corporate world. You got be an asshole to get by.
Coming to a store near you?!?
trying to think of a name. ;)
@Dusty Kiefers
No my wife doesn’t smoke, but she will sometimes eat it when her back pain is bad. I smoke enough for the both of us tho lol. Some people just have the gift and it sounds like your wife has it. I had to learn the hard way, one mistake after another lol
I went to school to learn this stuff.... the school of hard knocks. :rofl: My wife can smoke me under the table any day no doubt. I do understand smoking is not for everyone, but atleast glad to see your wife benefits from cannabis.

You have some fire strains going, looking great!
thank you P.W. we had a single seed of each of the fems so we feeling blessed that they are doing well.
Very nice plants you have going on Dusty. Great job.
Thank you D.W. I am realy likeing the down to earth brand. Everything looks so happy. Just using the premix all purpose with some castings sea90 and oyster shell. Pretty simple and the gnats are actually way down through the whole house. Yippy!!!
everything is looking spectacular! i think 2019 is shaping up to be a stinky one in the kiefers household! Lol

mom and pop would be the only way id do it. The corporate world isnt going to last forever. My dream has always been off the grid, self sustainability, barter/trade.
Firstly let say I think ypur my soul brother. If I had one wish in the world id have to go with everyone follows the ten commandments to a t. If i had a second it would be to be totaly off the grid and self sustainable if the first come true the second would automatically follow for everyone. That would be stingy of me though. Maybe I just move to Canada. ;)

Awesome job brother your plants are so healthy and happy!! Love the looks of the first two, sour Papaya and dead banana, wow they look great.. get to live vicariously through you since my sour Papaya didnt make it. Will remember the dead banana for next time.. maybe lol. Flowers are getting super frosty already man.. would be honored to grow alongside you guys one day!!:drool::cheer:

Gorgeous bud shots!!!
I like the names of your beautiful buds :hug: they look even tastier because of their names
thanks sis. People have crazy names for weed these days. I love it. I still need a name for the strawberry cheesecake x vortex. Was thinking strawberry jelly but theres jelly strains already kinda like strawtex but lots of work to go on this one. Still looking for the one.
Awesome job brother your plants are so healthy and happy!! Love the looks of the first two, sour Papaya and dead banana, wow they look great.. get to live vicariously through you since my sour Papaya didnt make it. Will remember the dead banana for next time.. maybe lol. Flowers are getting super frosty already man.. would be honored to grow alongside you guys one day!!:drool::cheer:
thanks brother. Man I was worried about the soil like third or fourth run with it. They are clicking along tho nice and happy. The new girls are slow in flower for some reason. Idk, might have hit the kelp to early. But honestly we have the silver pie dialed in. Feels good to have one running better than we could hope for.

Water change on creme de la chem. Shes now starting to flower. We uped the e.c. to 1.2 or p.p.m. 600 from the 350 last week. She should get nice and rounded out I hope.
Heres the nutrients I use and the rate per gallon of r/o water.
In order and a good stir between each addition.
5ml boost
2.5ml magical
5ml gold shield
5ml bloom
Pinch of the sea90
e.c. 1.2 p.h. 6.2 water temp 68°f
I really like technaflora base for its lack of dyes. They are there, but very very light. Dyes always drove me nuts in hydroponic nutrients. Could be some of the result of the harshness that is associated with hydro growing. Spit balling. :rofl: heres a bucket at 600 ppm looks like clean water.

Best I can think up is Cheesequake.. Strawberry Cheesequake haha. That Chem is gonna be something.. you have done so well with her, can't wait to see how she turns out for ya! Neat how little nutes you use and you get such great results.. like that silver pie. Frostier then last time even.. not sure how that's possible lol.

Back
Top Bottom