The Kiefers' Winter Garden

Dusty Kiefers

Hello my :420: family.
Thought id start a new journal, since its been almost 4 years from the start of my last.
Background details:
The wife and I love to grow plants.. we have had an indoor garden ever since we have lived together. You could say we have bloomed a lot together over the years. We will be sharing the work load on this grow
The Garden: 3'x3' tent for veg and a 4'x5' closet for veg.
Lights 2' 4 bulb t5 ho and a mars hydro reflector retrofitted with 6500k diodes.
Flower two 250w cob fixtures. Got them on the zon and I will say they hold up to a 400w hps no questions.
It can get humid here from time to time. We runn a 4" inline for filtration 24/7 two wall fans and a small turbo fan to keep temps and air flow in check with a 500 pint dehumidifier when needed.
Soil: used and amended with fish bone meal, blood meal, feather meal, alfalfa meal, rock phosphate, langbeinite, kelp meal, oyster shell, and sea 90.
For the dwc: Technaflora base with Technaflora additives, botanicare additves, sea 90 and h202.
Strains:
Dead banana
L.A. Kush Cake
Grape romulan x huckleberry soda
Star Pupil
Sour papaya
Noahs ark x g.r. x h.s.
In flower
Cherry bomb gelato
Lemon animal cookies
Silver pie
Bubblegum
Strawberry vortex
Strawberry animal cookies.

@AngryBird welcome to our small patch of paradise. I forgot some pics.

Also I have a creame de la chem auto about two weeks old now

The flower room about two weeks of 10/14
Tasty nugs from the last run

The chem is doing so well.. my auto already is starting to transition lol. Hopefully she will veg out a bit longer for ya! Those are some naked looking gals.. I have trouble exposing my ladies so much. Not all the buds get as dense though if they are that low and covered by everything else.. still get nice and frosty.

Those buds sure look tasty.. sac and silver pie especially. What's the flavor of the purple Strawberry cush, you may have mentioned before but she looks like a good one as well. A heavy hitter?

Spectacular gardening dusty.. I like the new journal. That is a good idea. You and the wife keep up the hard work brother!:bravo::high-five::drool:

Thanks Toasty. Haha I cant strip them like that either. Mrs.K seams to not have two cares lol. Last run she kept it to a minimal and she was certain they would of done better if she did her normal thing. Shes mean sometimes. Lol.
The purple strawberry cush is realy realy tasty. Its like if you mixed strawberry and apricot jelly then tasted them alternately though the joint. Im sure they will meld into some kinda sweet ass fruity cocktail with time. The effect is straight indica from the start. Im pretty sure I can crash in the middle of an action movie on this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom