The Kiefers' Winter Garden

@Ditchweed242 thank you kindly. The Mrs. Will be glad to have another lady grower hanging out. Glad you could make it.
@UrbanAchiever we like to keep busy. Lol realy we like to grow cannabis and as much as we can. Glad you could grace us with your presence.
@AngryBird thanks sis. The wifes mix is doing very well. We had a busy day yesterday and never potted up. The good Lord let the night turn into day so we will take advantage.

Lookin great Dusty (love the name BTW). Little late here but just got caught up, thats a lot of different strains you have there! I think its really cool you and your wife grow together, I keep trying to get mine to help in the grow room but havent been successful yet!

Now the long wait, the wait for mature seeds drives me bonkers.
it almost like the first time growing weed. Hurry up already.
music to my heart. Rock and roll buddy.
Lookin great Dusty (love the name BTW). Little late here but just got caught up, thats a lot of different strains you have there! I think its really cool you and your wife grow together, I keep trying to get mine to help in the grow room but havent been successful yet!
thanks for taking the time. Dusty kiefers cracked me up in my head had to go with it. Im stuck now. My wife loves to grow plants. She has like 10000 house plants, flowerbeds, all kinds of stuff. Does like zero reserch and can grow. Im very blessed.
Does your wife smoke? Thats one step closer.
So, let's play around with the idea of Willy wonkas cannachoco factory idea... Just to kill time.. @Pennywise :)
Haha sis. Thats a good one. Playing a movie reel in my head as we speak. Cannachoco wonderfully scrumdidlyupcious.

Back
Top Bottom