The Kiefers' Winter Garden

Beauty indeed :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
thank you sis.
Best I can think up is Cheesequake.. Strawberry Cheesequake haha. That Chem is gonna be something.. you have done so well with her, can't wait to see how she turns out for ya! Neat how little nutes you use and you get such great results.. like that silver pie. Frostier then last time even.. not sure how that's possible lol.
going in the hat. Dont let tga know id be sued.:rofl:
Chem is growing her self. Shes a winner in my eyes already. Wishbi could take clones from her
That is a good one too :)
keep um coming
Looking awesome Dusty!
thanks brother P.W.

when your only that far in and your fan leaves are already that frosty...you know your doin it right! lookin great Dusty!
hehe thanks man. These genetics these days. If it dont frost all over it dont make the cut.:rofl:
Good shit brother.
And yall need to open a self-help cannabis grow to teach 9all your neighbors how-to do it right. The cost would be 25% of their harvest
thank you for your kind words.
All my neighbors hate weed.lol.
If I could just get them to understand id do that for free. :rofl:

Update on the auto
creme de la chem shes in flower mode now. Last week we ran her e.c. 1.2. She drank and stretched by day 7 she went from 6 liters of water/nutrient solution to 2 liters. Her e.c. dropped to 0.7 and p.h. raised by .5 so she needs more food.
This weeks nutrient solution. Per 1 gal of r/o water.
7.5mlboost
7.5ml bloom
5ml gold shield
2.5ml awesome blossoms
2.5ml magical
Pinch of sea 90
This strengthened the nutrient solution to an e.c. of 1.5 and p.h. of 6.2 water temp 65°f

Back
Top Bottom