For real though, the blue dream is taking over all haha, but those roze leaves im falling in love with such fatty wide indica leaves, where as the blue dream is super sativa long pointy fingers
7FF0434F-1E64-43E3-BDA5-504AB82B6A03.jpeg

The new babies, lemongrass, romulan and vanilla frosting are finally over their transplant and pH shock and starting new leaf formations. T minus 1 day until full ignition and blast off

Will be keeping an eye on this one. Sadly I can't experiment but watching what people like yourself are doing is a very exciting thing for me. My experiments at the moment, I suppose, is keeping a plant short. If you have any tips on keeping a sativa dominant strain under 80cm then I'd love to hear it.
Best of luck, bud. But it seems you know too much already for luck to be a variable!
Add more blue spectrum, cool white.

Add more blue spectrum, cool white.

So at the moment, she is under a 150w LED. It claims to be full spectrum so we'll see how she goes. It's only day 6 so a little early to tell, but I tweaked the lights a bit so I'm hoping optimum plant to light height and good training will keep her under control.
Feel free to pop into my journal and have your say, any input or advice is always welcomed!

For real though, the blue dream is taking over all haha, but those roze leaves im falling in love with such fatty wide indica leaves, where as the blue dream is super sativa long pointy fingers
7FF0434F-1E64-43E3-BDA5-504AB82B6A03.jpeg

If you watch the Cali Green series on youtube. You'll note, Blue Dream is not inherently Sativa dominant. It depends on how you grow it. The blue dream he grew, tested to be Indica dominant.

Hey physicist, can you scope out my recent pics and tell me how far from harvest I am? Fighting mites so I'd like to get it cut and dry as soon as i can

Back
Top Bottom