The Leaves are geting yellow spots

GreenH0rn

Hello everyone

My plant did get a yellow spot on the fan leave. I know its maybe too soon to diagnose the problem but better sooner than later. I have never tested the pf of my water and my nutritions because i never had any problems with that. So I am guessing the ph is the problem and i was wondering how do i rise or lower the hp.

third day in the second week of flowering, Lowrider 2#, AUTO. FEM. i have discovered the spot today after i applied flowering nutritions with watter.

DSC_1118.jpg

Hi GreenHOrn welcome to :420:
Here's a good place to learn how to get the pictures uploaded and full size Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Your plant looks good. How many spots does she have? If it's the only one I'd just keep an eye on it. It could be PH related or just a burn from the nutes splashing on the leaf.
I would test your water ph anyway just to make sure its OK.

Hi GreenHOrn welcome to :420:
Here's a good place to learn how to get the pictures uploaded and full size Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Your plant looks good. How many spots does she have? If it's the only one I'd just keep an eye on it. It could be PH related or just a burn from the nutes splashing on the leaf.
I would test your water ph anyway just to make sure its OK.

Thank you for the fast response ;)

It only has one spot for now. I was wondering how do i test the ph of the soil? (the cheapest way)

:thanks:

I use the ph test drops that i got at a hydro store- under 10 dollars. Test your water before you feed the plant so you know what PH you are putting in and then catch some of the runoff and test it.
I really wouldn't worry about the spot though, unless it spreads a lot or she gets a bunch of them it shouldnt bother her at all.

I use the ph test drops that i got at a hydro store- under 10 dollars. Test your water before you feed the plant so you know what PH you are putting in and then catch some of the runoff and test it.
I really wouldn't worry about the spot though, unless it spreads a lot or she gets a bunch of them it shouldnt bother her at all.

Thanks man! I only have one question left. How do i rise or lower the ph?

Easiest way, is to get something called "ph up" and "ph down" My hydro shop sells it next to the ph test drops.
It takes very little (a few drops) to adjust the ph so a bottle lasts a long time.:peace:

And the ph down/up is also good for soil?
No it will only treat the water that you apply to the soil. But if you started with a good soil the usual ph culprit is the water. I would test your water first and see if you have an issue before starting any changes.
That being said, I wouldnt go about doing too many changes to your plant right now since she has done well so far. If you try tweaking her soil when she is in flower, you could inadvertently trigger an excess or lockout of micronutrients that could cause more problems or kill her.

And as I mentioned before I wouldnt worry too much about the spot unless it grows or she develops a lot of them. I'd love to see a photo of the entire plant.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom