The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

I actually bought it on Amazon but it was because it’s the same as his thread.

:passitleft:
Ahh gotcha. I’ve been rooting clones in soil with the little clear mini domes on them.
84EFE74A-2151-4374-B791-B096A5D296C7.jpeg

I want to turn my little aeroponics bucket back on and do some experiments to see if I can compare the two methods. That experiment may have to wait until winter so my res water stays colder in the bucket.

Ahh gotcha. I’ve been rooting clones in soil with the little clear mini domes on them.
I want to turn my little aeroponics bucket back on and do some experiments to see if I can compare the two methods. That experiment may have to wait until winter so my res water stays colder in the bucket.
My cloninator wouldn't clone in the summer and didn't start working until September came around. I got good results from it, but when I learned the beez0404 method with ProMix and domes, I put the aero cloner away.

My cloninator wouldn't clone in the summer and didn't start working until September came around. I got good results from it, but when I learned the beez0404 method with ProMix and domes, I put the aero cloner away.
This is only the second time I’ve used this one so haven’t tried in the heat yet, although that tent is in the mid 80s right now. I have another larger one that I’ve used many times, it holds a lot more water and thankfully didn’t have any issues in the summers. It’s just worked out so perfect for me that I can’t imagine trying another way. Back in the day I would just stick branches in a cup of water (changing for fresh everyday) and eventually they’d either root or die, but mostly they’d root. Now I opt for a bit more consistency.

Mine sat in a plastic Suncast shed in the backyard, so the inside daytime air temps were well above 80º. It also worked better when I got an interval timer for the pump. That kept the water temps lower as well.
Yeah based on your advice I got this set at 15min on and 15 off all day. Seems to root a bit faster than my other which I always had on 24/7.

Shed, I've been throwing seeds into water lately and having a bit of a time getting them to pop.

Seedling mat, glass, add water, drop seed into water, cover, and wait patiently. I try not to let the seeds sit for more than 36 hours.

Last two attempts failed.

Beyond don't give up, any suggestions?

I think I am also settling on the Beez method. Having an individual dome for each cutting is kinda invaluable.
that transition from water roots to soil roots
This is why I haven’t broke out the Dewey cloner in a while.

So was a little manic today and having anxiety about running out of space for the cookout clones, so I moved around all the plants from one tent to the other just to make more head room. One light can’t be raised as much as the other without hassle. Now I’ve got all cookout clones except one Berry Bomb under the Timber/Mejei lights and all the almost done except the BCP under my home built lights. It probably looks more crowded but is actually much better especially height wise. The It’s It Punch looks pretty ripe, I’ll grab the microscope soon. They’re at 39days since flip so it’s a bit early, but amber trichs don’t lie.

D696E95C-A5A9-4E03-848B-DCCF34D6E68D.jpeg
D45302F9-A7B4-4BED-A0FE-2BC76FC245FF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom