The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

Cool bananas on the LST not topping. Been wondering about that too. You’ve really got the synchronicity going for me today Doob!
Seeing as LST on an auto is a way to get more out of them without interrupting their “growth charge” - it stands to reason that the same would be true for photoperiods so if I’m wanting the fastest veg time possible with the least interruptions for the plant, that’s be the way to go. It’s work tho ... so I’ll have to think about that ;)

It also makes for much wider plants, which is why I stopped. Too hard to get them through the door twice a day!

It's It Punch:
full

full

yess and most of my questions are answered :headbanger:
I am going to stop tipping and just tie them down. I have two seedlings starting
Platinum garlic and why you jelly s1. Super excited to see the difference between these and the plants in flower , I have been topping and leaving 8-10 colas and focusing all energy on the tops removing and small side branching along the way . Do you still lollipop what isn’t getting sufficient light ?
So all the plants in the tent are they kinda trained the same way as the picture @InTheShed posted a few posts up . Super curious but I am re thinking my whole training methods . Thank you

once you do the bud washing youll never go back .

Seeing as LST on an auto is a way to get more out of them without interrupting their “growth charge” - it stands to reason that the same would be true for photoperiods so if I’m wanting the fastest veg time possible with the least interruptions for the plant, that’s be the way to go.

Some of us have been saying that for... well, a few decades, at least.

Ramble: BtW, the recent mention of a *cide company reminded me that I did have a couple sacks of diazinon in the shed. If the thieves didn't steal them. I kind of doubt it, because they're 10- or 20-pound sacks, and thieves are pretty lazy. We haven't been allowed to buy products containing diazinon for 15 years... Surely, that means these will be worth something any day now. Turns out, it can kill mice, too, yay! And people, boo. Decisions, decisions... An article stated that it's a contact poison. If I could hold the little monsters in my hand long enough to rub a little diazinon onto their bellies, I'd just close my hand into a fist until I heard crunching noises, then tell all their friends that the missing ones are on a nice vacation to the tropics and reach for the next one. The article mentioned a respiratory path, too. So much for the idea of walking around with a big box fan (from a big box store, of course :rolleyes: ) connected to a long extension cord, and tossing handfuls of the stuff at the blades. "Seemed like a good idea at the time" wouldn't look good on a headstone. Besides, I can't afford one. That's a troubling thought. Too poor to die. If only, yeah? Rich f*ckers would be dropping like flies. Has anyone actually seen a fly drop? Diazinon. Famous last words: Oh, shit. No, really - ask any dead airline pilot.

My favorite times of the year!

So you really think 1 large plant is harder to manage than 4 small plants? I’ve found the opposite to be true. For my situation anyhow.
This current grow is four clones in two 20 gallon pots. The previous was 1 single clone in a 20 gallon. I just couldn’t seem to keep up with it. Just seems like once they get to a certain size they require too much attention, drink too much, and have different nute requirements that I never got quite dialed in.

If I could fit a 30 or 40 gallon pot in there for a single plant it might’ve been a lot easier.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom