The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

You know I've got some of those seeds from that guy in the 49th state via ITS. Maybe I should pop those and see what happens, I do have an empty tent and two months is about right for tent to tent - Veg / Flower.
@BooWho2 is growing those right now. Grape Krush and Purple Skunk Mass x Grape Krush. They're both regs so keep an eye on them.

You can check them out here:

Doob, you awake buddy!? You like Sativa?
I like all the weeds. I keep being sent all over the dang country. I got to actually sleep in my own bed on Friday night, and it felt like a vacation. I been smoking whatever is around and it’s silly in some states. Right now I’m in Vegas and things are good but expensive here. Holy shit the weed market in Oklahoma is the craziest in the country. Can get an oz of good hash rosin for $220.

My garden has suffered from my lack of time. I got my system down to needing about 10 minutes or or a week. So even with my neglect I had a good harvest, that’s what I got to do when I was home earlier in September. It’s super good, I got a little taste on Friday and was high AF, but it was still a bit fresh. I revegged it, cause I don’t have time to care for seedlings, and I took a few buds and dropped them in the cloner. They seemed like they’ll probably make it, it’s my first reveg that’s survived at least.

E263E265-DB73-4C63-AC66-AA9BBAC00332.jpeg

:passitleft:

It does look weird for sure that’s my own specially scientifically formulated blend, it’s basically left over perlite (of various sizes) from all the hempies over the years mixed with left over coco and some old soil. Probably time to change it soon but it seems to still work just fine with the organic nutes.

I flipped one tent, but haven’t been able to get down there early enough to get any pictures. The second tent is starting to take off.

I was trying the organic nutes in hempy with an extra clone but it failed. I’d bet the PH was too far off for the plant to absorb anything. I didn’t have the heart to pull it so I switched it to MegaCrop and within a couple days it turned around a bit and now looks like it’ll live (for what I don’t know).

6F8FBA6D-F66B-4E93-8F66-F1C4DEA8E257.jpeg

Looking (mostly) great in there! Are there two each in the cloth bags? And the smell of organic hempy would keep me from getting down there as well. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice to catch up on your plants!
Yeah two in each bag. Surprisingly these nutes don't have any smell really, although I bet the hempy would probably grow pretty rank before too long if they actually worked and didn't try to kill the plant instead.

I think this one is getting close, it’s only about week 6 of 12/12 but she looks pretty ripe maybe next weekend.

17 d. 4 h. 11 m.

Back
Top Bottom