The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

I'm on 3/4 acre. My back porch can not be seen, unless you are on my property. Last year I had four plants stolen from my back porch. They were in veg. The four were cut down, and the pots thrown on my compost pile. The thieves knew nothing about the plant, and basically just destroyed them. I hate thieves, and stupid thieves even more.

Thieves suck. One time, when I had a real good outdoor plot going, I discovered the tops all cut off. I was so angry, I went full CSI and searched for footprints and shit. I found a cigarette butt that was my Uncle’s brand (he was also my boss at work). I caused a scene, flipped out on him in front of his wife, brother and several coworkers and quit my job and probably drove straight to the bar. It was an awful display of anger. After my display of idiocy, his “non smoking” brother (another uncle) confessed he had stolen a cigarette and wandered off to smoke it without getting caught, stumbled upon my plants, and cut them to smoke the extremely immature nugs. That was the first time I learned to never let my reaction to a problem create an even bigger problem. It seems like a lesson that has to be taught to me over and over in life. :rofl:

:passitleft:

With all the delivery services available in our society... I can get all supplies needed delivered within a week, including weed (if needed). Why go out and talk to anybody?
I get bored talking to myself, and scared when I answer. :rofl:

I get bored talking to myself, and scared when I answer. :rofl:

It's when I answer out-loud that I imagine myself yelling at stoplights while homeless, tattered and lost.

:ganjamon:

Okay after much trial and error with several different recipes and techniques this is the perfect gummy recipe (for me):

Ingredients:
  • 1 3-ounce box Jello (flavor is up to you, I didn’t like grape at all)
  • 1 pkg. Knox unflavored gelatin
  • 1/2 teaspoon citric acid (add more, up to a whole teaspoon, to make sour gummies)
  • 1/4 cup corn syrup (infused)*
  • 1/3 cup water (fridge temperature)
  • 1/8 teaspoon LorAnn Preserve-it Mold Inhibitor - Potassium Sorbate (optional)
You will also need:
  • Silicone candy molds
  • Coconut Oil spray (or any cooking spray probably)
  • Corn starch (optional)
Prep *Decarb and Infusion:
  • Decarb ~8-16 grams of cannabis or 1/2 to 1 gram shatter, wax or rosin (strength is totally up to you, I prefer them weaker because they’re delicious and I eat too many at a time).
  • Infuse decarbed cannabis into 1/4 cup corn syrup
  • Lightly spray the molds with coconut oil spray
Working Instructions:
  • Mix Jello, Citric Acid and the unflavored gelatin in a microwaveable bowl. Stir to mix up the powders.
  • Add infused corn syrup and water while gently stirring, try not to create bubbles but get it mixed well.
  • Let sit for 5 minutes so the gelatin can bloom then gently stir again.
  • Microwave for 30 seconds then stir
  • Microwave for 15 seconds then stir
  • For a total of 1 minute 30 seconds
  • Let sit for 10-15 minutes while stirring every 2 minutes or so. To get the perfect gummy texture it needs to thicken up just right before you put it in the molds. If you wait too long or take too long filling the molds it will be too thick to suck up with eye droppers.
  • Add the mixture to the molds and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes
  • Refrigerate for 30-60 more minutes then remove from molds
  • Leave them spread out on parchment paper to air dry for 24 hours and turn them and let sit for another 24 hours. If you keep them refrigerated they “should” last indefinitely if you added the preservative, or a couple weeks if not.
  • After they dry you can sprinkle a little corn starch on them to keep them from sticking together.
* I used the Ardent Nova to decarb and infuse the corn syrup, but there are many other ways to do the same process like the Instantpot, MagicButter Machine, or stovetop. Basically you just want to put your decarbed herbs/rosin in with the corn syrup at just bellow simmering temperature for about 4 hours.

Enjoy and let me know what you think if you give it a try.

Okay after much trial and error with several different recipes and techniques this is the perfect gummy recipe (for me):

Ingredients:
  • 1 3-ounce box Jello (flavor is up to you, I didn’t like grape at all)
  • 1 pkg. Knox unflavored gelatin
  • 1/2 teaspoon citric acid (add more, up to a whole teaspoon, to make sour gummies)
  • 1/4 cup corn syrup (infused)*
  • 1/3 cup water (fridge temperature)
  • 1/8 teaspoon LorAnn Preserve-it Mold Inhibitor - Potassium Sorbate (optional)
You will also need:
  • Silicone candy molds
  • Coconut Oil spray (or any cooking spray probably)
  • Corn starch (optional)
Prep *Decarb and Infusion:
  • Decarb ~8-16 grams of cannabis or 1/2 to 1 gram shatter, wax or rosin (strength is totally up to you, I prefer them weaker because they’re delicious and I eat too many at a time).
  • Infuse decarbed cannabis into 1/4 cup corn syrup
  • Lightly spray the molds with coconut oil spray
Working Instructions:
  • Mix Jello, Citric Acid and the unflavored gelatin in a microwaveable bowl. Stir to mix up the powders.
  • Add infused corn syrup and water while gently stirring, try not to create bubbles but get it mixed well.
  • Let sit for 5 minutes so the gelatin can bloom then gently stir again.
  • Microwave for 30 seconds then stir
  • For a total of 1 minute 30 seconds
  • Let sit for 10-15 minutes while stirring every 2 minutes or so. To get the perfect gummy texture it needs to thicken up just right before you put it in the molds. If you wait too long or take too long filling the molds it will be too thick to suck up with eye droppers.
  • Add the mixture to the molds and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes
  • Refrigerate for 30-60 more minutes then remove from molds
  • Leave them spread out on parchment paper to air dry for 24 hours and turn them and let sit for another 24 hours. If you keep them refrigerated they “should” last indefinitely if you added the preservative, or a couple weeks if not.
  • After they dry you can sprinkle a little corn starch on them to keep them from sticking together.
* I used the Ardent Nova to decarb and infuse the corn syrup, but there are many other ways to do the same process like the Instantpot, MagicButter Machine, or stovetop. Basically you just want to put your decarbed herbs/rosin in with the corn syrup at just bellow simmering temperature for about 4 hours.

Enjoy and let me know what you think if you give it a try.

Interesting

Infuse the corn syrup may be the kicker for sure

Why the mold inhibitor, just for longevity

Infusing the corn syrup instead of using oil made a lot more recipes available, and they get me high so it seemed to work well enough. I used rosin twice and it blended perfectly, the flower infusion might not be as efficient but they still seem strong enough. One main difference is the flower infusion came out a lot darker changing the end color of the gummies a bit. The rosin infused gummies came out perfectly clear and colorful.

Why the mold inhibitor, just for longevity
Yup exactly, I read a lot about them molding and wanted to see how the candy makers prevent it. I only used it in two batches, I’ll leave a few sitting out for a month or two to see what happens.

One thing I noticed about them is they don’t do well in high heat and humidity. But I guess it’s about like chocolate, just don’t leave them in the sun.

That was the first time I learned to never let my reaction to a problem create an even bigger problem. It seems like a lesson that has to be taught to me over and over in life. :rofl:
I got a whole different lesson. Your reactive anger prompted the thief to confess, thereby solving the mystery of who cropped your top. And you outed the closet smoker/cigarette-stealer as well :thumb:.

Back
Top Bottom