The Legion Of Doob: Perpetual Chaos

Sup Doc!?!? I never made it down to visit this past summer, I know we'd talked for a second about that. Hope you and the fam is doing well. Look atchoo stinkin up the yard...
It's all good the old lady won't let me have anyone over anyways, mom's real sick and can't risk a cold much less the plague. I've been trying to visit her a bit lately and have to stay unexposed or she'll freak out. Everyone else here is good, thanks. How's yours doing? Yeah man that grow was pretty stinky. This next grow with the new organic nutes seems even worse/better. I can't wait, it's just starting flowering now. :D

:passitleft:

Pics or it didn't happen! Glad all is well down there with you and yours.
Thanks for checking! I haven’t really been keeping up with pics and stuff. But I got another Petrol Jam clone in a 27 gal cloth pot, I know I said I wasn’t going to do one big one again but well... here I am. I also got a couple autos in another tent.

I don’t remember how old they are or even when I flipped the Petrol Jam to 12/12 but it was a few days ago. The autos are on 24/0 because my timer is faulty and well whatever.

D89C5291-9157-497B-89E7-DC06D6EAE375.jpeg
3DEAB8CC-F20F-4DF0-BFC9-9F7C4EDE4956.jpeg

The Petrol Jam is looking great, and as long as you have tent walls you'll find a way to touch them with the outer branches! But what the heck is up with that auto on the left? Is that an auto Duck or something?
Haha that's the good one too, it's sticky AF though. They are Rifleman's seeds, Cheesy Monkey Ass or something. I just don't have the good luck with autos I guess.

Hi doob! :passitleft: glad to see you about.

How did the second round of that staggered harvest turn out?

And pls remind me what the organic nutes are that you’re trying out. Do you like them?
:Namaste:
The second round came out pretty good, I think it was for sure worth it although I maybe went an extra week too long, I think it was about three weeks after the first harvest.

The nutes are called Kalyxa, so far they are perfect although slightly expensive, but it's just the first week of 12/12 so I can't really say yet.

We're all good around my place, my knee is finally getting back to 100%. Started doing my PT again, it works. Kids are going to private skool since The Man is still keeping the the public educational facilities closed. Wife is heading back to the office today. I truly consider myself one of the lucky ones, life is good.

"Wouldn't it be great, if just for one minute, everything was alright." ~ Tom Petty Anthology, Mystic Eyes.

Petrol Jam is done stretching I think. She’s loving the new nutes, me too. Not really sure I’m measuring right, I somehow got in my head that 1ml/L is close enough to the same as 1Tbs/gallon so that’s how I have been measuring. In any case the plant seems happy.
612CA0F2-3640-49B9-BA15-3A2C1AC10FC1.jpeg
DFAB1AE4-5D42-43E9-A946-865625A30E6C.jpeg
CEEC0D4C-1C24-4C86-8725-EBCBFD865489.jpeg

The Auto is still weird and well weird.
B043C767-1058-48F0-AD06-C7A8CC86FEF0.jpeg
CE87CF45-8536-4E0E-BCAF-E316C09586CF.jpeg
14E097B3-55A6-48E4-B639-D074E4D3DEF2.jpeg

somehow got in my head that 1ml/L is close enough to the same as 1Tbs/gallon so that’s how I have been measuring.
The Tablespoon/gallon is a much stronger mix I’d think. Maybe you meant teaspoon? 1liquid gallon is 4.4L so at 1ml/L that’d be close to a teaspoon (tsp) in a gallon. ;)
seems happy.
:thumb:

The Tablespoon/gallon is a much stronger mix I’d think. Maybe you meant teaspoon? 1liquid gallon is 4.4L so at 1ml/L that’d be close to a teaspoon (tsp) in a gallon. ;)

:thumb:
Oh it actually says 5ml/liter of one bottle and 4ml/liter of the other which I converted to 4 and 5 tablespoons per 5 gallon bucket, I guess I got confused trying to explain my “math”. :laughtwo:

1liquid gallon is 4.4L

Not in the USA! A US liquid gallon equals approximately 3.78541 liters.

I somehow got in my head that 1ml/L is close enough to the same as 1Tbs/gallon

One tablespoon per gallon is roughly equivalent to 14.7868 milliliters per 3.78541 liters - or, to state it another way, 3.9063 ml/l. Almost four times what you thought it was (or almost ¼, depending on which end you're working from).

I put what you need in my last post, lol. One tablespoon equals squint milliliters per— let me go grab those cheaters you gave me...

14.7868 ml = 1 tbsp
4 tbsp = 59.14 I 2 ml
1 USlg = 3.78541 l
5 USlg = 18.92705 l
4 tbsp per 5 USlg = 3.1246919092etc. ml/l. It's approximately 78% as much as 4 ml/l. That's if you're measuring the water. If you're filling a "five-gallon" bucket, that's probably more like six gallons, at a guess. Just substitute (gallons × 3.78541) when you go to figure out how many per how much, then remember to divide both sides of the equation down so that one side equals 1 of whatever unit you're using to measure your nutrient. Or you could make that one a fraction of the amount and the amount you're actually pouring the nutrients into, I suppose, but it's easier to think in discrete steps. Sort of. Might have one more button to press on your calculator, though :D.

Back
Top Bottom