I hope everyone had a blessed 4/20.

Live look in the flower room, look how moody this thing is;
Before feeding
E8650072-A59A-4E31-991B-4A9EAEACDCDE.jpeg

And then I burned one;
1F705F89-BEBA-4ECA-A200-7436901B9366.jpeg

I took some video of it, (the feeding, not the burning) I think it was 3 minutes after the first sip of water (4g MC and 5ml cal mag/gallon) that she took to perk back up!! I’ll see if I can get it into time lapse somehow and post it.... for now I hope she doesn’t mind, as a friend used to say; “I’m smoking some of her sister right now”

5 days post flip, and 24 minutes past that first sip;

Be well everyone.

Let’s see if this link to the time lapse video works;

That was condensed down from roughly 3 minutes of real time video. It was really neat to witness it waking up like that, I had been trying to remember to capture it for a few days. This is the GA3 sprayed plant, the CS applied ones do not react near as dramatic as this.

Lucky 13 days post flip update!

CS brushed on subject;
It’s a little tedious to brush on all the bud sites, I might thin her out a little bit, or get a bigger paint brush...

CS sprayed subject;
I’ve been diluting some 500ppm CS down to 50ppm with distilled water, so far I’ve used 50ml of my 118ml bottle which made 500ml of spray.

GA3 100ppm sprayed subject;
Tall and lanky, tallest of them will have to be bent over shortly.

No sign of a successful reversal on any of them yet. I’m wondering if the brands of CS used here have something to do with that? @ChefDGreen @Justin Goody and @StoneOtter which brands have you had success with?

Also; may have another update to post this evening!!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Have a great weekend y’all!

CS brushed on subject;
It’s a little tedious to brush on all the bud sites, I might thin her out a little bit, or get a bigger paint brush...

CS sprayed subject;
I’ve been diluting some 500ppm CS down to 50ppm with distilled water, so far I’ve used 50ml of my 118ml bottle which made 500ml of spray.

No sign of a successful reversal on any of them yet. I’m wondering if the brands of CS used here have something to do with that? @ChefDGreen @Justin Goody and @StoneOtter which brands have you had success with?

I used ‘Silver Wings’ brand 50ppm, started about 2 weeks before flower.
Mine looked like nothing was happening at first too but keep doing it, you’re likely almost there!

CS brushed on subject;

CS sprayed subject;

Hah! Good question! No success to date. I'm watching you!

I used ‘Silver Wings’ brand 50ppm, started about 2 weeks before flower.
Mine looked like nothing was happening at first too but keep doing it, you’re likely almost there!
Beauty, that’s the one I have been brushing on. I have not given up hope yet!
Hah! Good question! No success to date. I'm watching you!
Ack!! My bad, I thought you had a reversal going, but I have been wrong before!

Beauty, that’s the one I have been brushing on. I have not given up hope yet!

Ack!! My bad, I thought you had a reversal going, but I have been wrong before!
I do have one going. Just not well. I'm back to thinking she's stuck. Still painting and still no pods. Probably give it a little more time. I might be too impatient.

I do have one going. Just not well. I'm back to thinking she's stuck. Still painting and still no pods. Probably give it a little more time. I might be too impatient.
Ahhh, see, I have not smoked myself silly....yet!!

How often are you applying? Are you taking the time you make sure you get between every V at each node spot? 12 day post flip is not nearly long enough to think the CS isn’t taking.. day 35 with no sacs you can start to worry. I’m on flip+18, so day 25 of treatment, and I’m expecting to see sacs in about a week. Just stay the course and apply at lights on and at lights off.

How often are you applying? Are you taking the time you make sure you get between every V at each node spot? 12 day post flip is not nearly long enough to think the CS isn’t taking.. day 35 with no sacs you can start to worry. I’m on flip+18, so day 25 of treatment, and I’m expecting to see sacs in about a week. Just stay the course and apply at lights on and at lights off.
Nice, yes I’m doing twice a day and being very generous with applying in those v spots. Today was day 20 of treatment.
I will be tapping the floor with my other foot, since I wore out the spot under my right foot waiting to harvest big momma...

Thanks for answering the call, fellas!!

Oh, and part two of today’s update;

Dropped the auto seed for the outdoor grow!
A6B1993C-E628-42F3-B033-F7A49C50170F.jpeg

Next Generation Blueberry Auto.

She ended up sprouting a tail in the water soak.
8D9FD66B-785A-4C5B-B548-FF45B477ADBE.jpeg

I was only planning on a roughly 12 hour soak, but things happened and there she was after 36 hours. I gently lowered it into a waiting 1L pot of promix hp. I’m planning on a 5gal forever home for her I think after she outgrows that one.

That’s all the for excitement today!

I'm weeks in now Chef. I'll get a pic when I go down to water and paint. Looks like bud to me.

I'm weeks in now Chef. I'll get a pic when I go down to water and paint. Looks like bud to me.
At first it’ll put out regular calyxes still. Stay the course and cover those bad boys with CS. It’ll stop and put out sacs.

Back
Top Bottom