I see no reason not to try treating 4 branches with the different concentrations as it only affects the branch treated.
I will be trying a few different concentrations then. Thank you, Celt. After I get more spray bottles that is!
I would like to start a joint thread with those of you using GA3 so we can have record of what ppm worked with which strains.
I would love to have something to contribute to that thread. I plan to start treating the plant with it on Saturday.

I’m just happy we can share and learn together!
Me too! I got 3 seeds out of my lemon sapphire plant #2...learn me, does that mean it hermied or $shit happens and it paid for itself? :lot-o-toke:

Me too! I got 3 seeds out of my lemon sapphire plant #2...learn me, does that mean it hermied or $shit happens and it paid for itself? :lot-o-toke:
It would have had to been sprinkled with pollen from somewhere, either a male close by, it hermied, or a plant near it hermied. Did you ever notice any nanners on your plants? They would look like little bananas noticeable at 10 and 12 o’clock on this bud;
They are responsible for spreading hermie pollen when they open. It is possible to pull them out with tweezers during the growing phase before spreading said pollen, just be sure to get all of the nanner removed and not break them off at halfway! Careful inspection is needed daily if one is found, more are sure to be hiding! Any seed produced from a hermied plant will pass on the hermie traits.

20201023_122214.jpg

Those two tiny brighter yellow pieces, wow. Never noticed or really even looked at the flowers beyond damaging pistils and hoping for some new growth. Watched crevices or where branches met like when they show their sex...

I had something in the water air close by, I guess, 3 plants down and 7 seeds up-ish.
:thanks:
Edit: In case I came off like I meant literal water lol

Yes those are the little monsters, Konk! Be sure to pinch off any of them you see on your girls!

On another note, I started the fem seed attempt in the Hindu Kush journal here. I hope to have results in a few weeks!

Happy weekend everyone.

Yes those are the little monsters, Konk! Be sure to pinch off any of them you see on your girls!

On another note, I started the fem seed attempt in the Hindu Kush journal here. I hope to have results in a few weeks!

Happy weekend everyone.

I never even noticed, truthfully didn't even look there but now I always will. :thanks:

Awesome, thanks DAB ... :lot-o-toke: 16 pages in and I think I am in the loop :p

Yes they are looking chonky awesome node spacing ,,,,, you haven't topped yet? ,,,,,, how long are you going to veg?
No topping yet, I will be doing it this week! I have been letting her grow out a bunch first. I think I will do a proper quad on her, just keep two nodes and let them grow out a bit to snip all the lower branches off. I think I rushed my last attempt at it and believe I can do better!

No topping yet, I will be doing it this week! I have been letting her grow out a bunch first. I think I will do a proper quad on her, just keep two nodes and let them grow out a bit to snip all the lower branches off. I think I rushed my last attempt at it and believe I can do better!
I'm.also going to try this with the two i have to veg for 12 weeks

Back
Top Bottom