DutchinAB

Welcome to the Lemonade Stand. We have some photoperiod Pink Lemonade seeds from 34 Street Seed Co to drop. We are going Dutch here, you’ll have to bring your own lemonade! :rofl: This is a hybrid of Pink Kush and Lemon Skunk, here’s some info from the breeder;

“This strain smells fruity, and screams lemons and grapefruit on the exhale. The bud is coated in a generous layer of trichomes atop jade foliage and bronze pistils. With a higher difficulty to grow, you can be rewarded with very high THC percentages and incredible terpene profiles. This genetic prefers warmer climates, so cold nights are to be avoided and should be harvested before October in North America.

• Yield: High
  • THC: 18-27%
  • CBD: < 1%
  • Terpenes: 1-2%
  • Flower Period: 8-8.5 Weeks
  • Lineage: Pink Kush X Lemon Skunk”
Most common terps are pinene and limonene, I’m not sure what the 1-2% is all about there.

I plan to take numerous clones again, and if the strain is as it says above, I will try reversing a branch or two with GA3 and try for some fem seed production as well. I’ll be using Promix HP once again, and MC for feeding. Veg stage will be under the budget led veg spec 250 watt xl heatsink, and I’ll probably put a plant or two under the 600watt hps for flower through winter before adding another budget led in the flower room come spring.

I would be happy if this turns into a semi-perpetual for me, if you recall from my first journal I am really looking forward to something other than an indica.

I went ahead and started them a few weeks ago to save on the slow journal reporting days. Enough chit-chat, let’s get to what we’re all here for; progress and pictures!!

Soaked for 48 hours in RO water, and dropped to the bottom of the glass with some light encouragement.

She broke ground on September 21. The seed shell stuck around on one of the cotyledon leaves, but was very easily removed with a spray of water to loosen it up.

Feel free to stick around if you want to see someone attempt their second grow! We all know I’ll be needing some pointers sooner than later!

Here she is on day 11 above ground. Temp is hovering around 75F, humidity is low. I have a large ziploc covering her during lights on to give her a little assist with humidity on these first few days.

Think you will be pleased! I am growing 34 street seed co seeds outdoors now on my first run. Not to be an a$s kiss but they seem as advertised...unless they say aphid resistant, then they are full of crap.

Here she is on day 11 above ground. Temp is hovering around 75F, humidity is low. I have a large ziploc covering her during lights on to give her a little assist with humidity on these first few days.
Wow. Talk about babying the young girl. I never go to any extra effort with humidity and I live In the same area

unless they say aphid resistant, then they are full of crap.
Oh no, got some bugs do ya, have you tried a dish soap and water spray?
Wow. Talk about babying the young girl. I never go to any extra effort with humidity and I live In the same area
Yep, when I say it’s dry here, it’s dry! Remember I’m in pro mix, no benefit of humidity of hydro here.

Oh no, got some bugs do ya, have you tried a dish soap and water spray?
I have, I think I've tried everything. Things are looking ok today for the first time in days, though. :thumb:

Have you tried been oil?
Neem Oil? I hunted you down in greenjeans thread a few weeks ago when I was concerned about neem availability in Canada. We decided they were too far into flower for neem, but I could get it from amazon!
They're no worse two days in a row!

I just wanted to say without growing from seed before the Ontario Cannabis Store seeds I got from the same seed co as you are hearty and not premadonnas. Hope they are the same indoors.

I just wanted to say without growing from seed before the Ontario Cannabis Store seeds I got from the same seed co as you are hearty and not premadonnas. Hope they are the same indoors.
Yes pretty impressed with what I’ve seen from them so far. It looks like seeds and clones is all they do, so it’s not like they are just a low grade by product of a breeding mistake in their flowering rooms.
I’ll be sure to have a look at your journal shortly!

Neem Oil? I hunted you down in greenjeans thread a few weeks ago when I was concerned about neem availability in Canada. We decided they were too far into flower for neem, but I could get it from amazon!
They're no worse two days in a row!

Yes I remember the conversation now. Ya don't use neem oil then. Here in Alberta it's lady bug season if I go out latter on the afternoon there lots of them in the yard. I guess I should get some today.

Yes I remember the conversation now. Ya don't use neem oil then. Here in Alberta it's lady bug season if I go out latter on the afternoon there lots of them in the yard. I guess I should get some today.
Go for it, I went a lot Wile E. Coyote and was able to scoop about an inch and a half of them off the sunny siding into an empty water bottle I had cut the bottom off of. What do you have to lose...

Ooh nice, I dont think I can get clones in ON!
I am hesitant to order clones these days. To many delays with the post lately, I’m thinking I would unwrap a pile of mush lol. I will wait until they get some experience shipping them and work out the kinks, if I order any at all. Has anyone ever tried ordering gov clones before?

We are going Dutch here, you’ll have to bring your own lemonade! :rofl: This is a hybrid of Pink Kush and Lemon Skunk, here’s some info from the breeder;

“This strain smells fruity, and screams lemons and grapefruit on the exhale. The bud is coated in a generous layer of trichomes atop jade foliage and bronze pistils. With a higher difficulty to grow, you can be rewarded with very high THC percentages and incredible terpene profiles. This genetic prefers warmer climates, so cold nights are to be avoided and should be harvested before October in North America.

• Yield: High
  • THC: 18-27%
  • CBD: < 1%
  • Terpenes: 1-2%
  • Flower Period: 8-8.5 Weeks
  • Lineage: Pink Kush X Lemon Skunk”
So, when I said my lemon sapphire were "easy" and wished you the same I must have skimmed the bold part above :bongrip:
You are indoors and have experience, you don't anticipate anything at this point? Seems ominous and vague.

Yes, not very specific is it? This is only my sophomore grow, my first run was to see what would work in my grow space, and really dial it in. I went with a strain in that grow that I was not really a fan of, but used it as a guinea pig if you will. There were lessons learned, changes made, and feel I am now up to the challenge of a strain that I am really looking forward to. I am so busy everyday that I need a little energy jolt often (I am allergic to coffee!) I am counting on this hybrid pink lemonade to do the trick!
I have attempted to contact the breeder with hopes of finding out more specifics on what makes it difficult, and will share if and when they get back to me!

Up potted the young girl today.
No longer using the humidity bag assistance, at 20 days old I think she’s got this.
Very surprised to see the wider leaves on this one, maybe we’ve got a indica leaning pheno here....
Gave her some MC @2g/gal with the transplant

We will be taking some cuttings for clones in a few weeks.

Happy thanksgiving if you’re celebrating this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom