The Lonely Lab Rat - AeroGarden 7 Test - 2014

The420Dude

Welcome fellow 420ers!
I recently purchased an AeroGarden 7 for $45. I did a small amount of research before I purchased it and I seen some interesting things so I figured for what it's worth, why not try it. So here we go!!!!

What strain is it? Stinky Fruit (Strawberry Cough x[ Train Wreck x Blue Dream])
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybrid 60%Stv 40%Indc
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Germinating
If in Veg... For how long? Started germination today 3-27-14 will veg for 20-30 days
When in Flower stage... how long? 60-80 days depending on growing conditions
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Aeroponic
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light? AeroGarden's x2 full spectrum CFL 6000k
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? 84°F
RH of Room/cab? 24% RH outside the ressivor
PH of media or res? 6.9
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? 24/7 (aeroponics)
Type and strength of ferts used? None yet still undecided

I put the seed in the system today around noon. I was lucky enough to score this strain from one of my mentors. Its been 12 years in the making and its finally a stable enough strain in his eyes. In my eyes it was stable enough 3 generations ago but ingress that's why he is the mentor :). This will be the first time this strain has been grown in anything besides soil. I wonder if it will show a difference. He started some in soil a week ago so I want to see who does the best. Well that's pretty much it as of now. Feel free to ask questions or give me advice with any helpful tips. :Namaste:

This is the Aerogarden 7 beside my poor man's op. I have a journal on that grow also.
20140327_190251.jpg
20140327_190341.jpg

Re: The Lonely Lab Rat-AeroGarden 7 Test-2014

Ok I made a change. I will plant the Skunk Fruit in the Aerogarden when I germ it. Till then I put the runt from my poor man's op in the Aerogarden to see what it can do. I still would like some tips on which setting to use. Pics:)
20140330_153858.jpg

This is my Strawberry Cough clone under my new led light (starting journal soon).
20140330_153817.jpg
20140330_153836.jpg
:Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom