The Lonely Mountain Seeking Great Heights - Indoor Organic Grow - G2HM

I hear you girl. Sometimes you need to prioritize. She looks great though! Very chunky. I hope she brings you some ailment. Upgrades are always the best, especially when you know that you worked damn hard to get them. This is my favorite journal hands down. I'll have to make my way over to your others though. Looking great as always! Happy growing GTHM!

My first grow bagseed cfl mini box

I hear you girl. Sometimes you need to prioritize. She looks great though! Very chunky. I hope she brings you some ailment.. Upgrades are always the best, especially when you know that you worked damn hard to get them. This is my favorite journal hands down. I'll have to make my way over to your others though. Looking great as always! Happy growing GTHM!

Awwww hugs DD! I really appreciate your presence.

I'm all out of meds and this harvest could'nt have come at a better time tbh.

I sweated my a*s off last week and I feel like I've earned the privilege to upgrade. Plus it will have been bought with my independence money.

So one day I can give my man a stack of cash and tell him to treat himself. Where I am longer the dependent.

I will keep in touch, you're kinda stuck with me ;).
Gots to show my harvest yet. .❤️ One Love

Not really stuck as much as tied together. I'm sure your independence is priceless! To be able and willing is a blessing that we take for granted and you make me more grateful with every post. Not a pity party but more of a resurgence. Reborn and no obstacles in the way! You make me smile. Inspired as always

Not really stuck as much as tied together. . I'm sure your independence is priceless! To be able and willing is a blessing that we take for granted and you make me more grateful with every post. Not a pity party but more of a resurgence. Reborn and no obstacles in the way! You make me smile. Inspired as always

Wow... I'm abSOULutely glowing. Thank you for caring about my journey! It is my honour to have made your acquaintance. .

Thank you .

@ PW - gonna get ingredients to wash them tomorrow to see what a difference it would be. Thanks for encouraging me.

@GN30 - I will reply to your emails soon my friend. The Husband is taking me away for the weekend to celebrate my first pay cheque in 1.5 years. Soooo, who knows where he's taking me, but anywhere with him is fine with me. I'll be sure to get in touch when we return.

Also, yes officially I'm getting a new light. Gonna be a surprise for sure. What kinda lights are you using?

Sending hope and inspiration to you and your garden!

Blessings ..

Surprises are what keep a marriage going strong so I have heard . So happy for you two! I should probably take my own advice and do something special for the wifey I hope you two have a great time. We'll be here awaiting your return.

Surprises are what keep a marriage going strong so I have heard . So happy for you two! I should probably take my own advice and do something special for the wifey. I hope you two have a great time. We'll be here awaiting your return..

Thank you kindly! We know how fast things can change for the worse, now we celebrate as many achievements as we can.

DD, I would love to know that you did something for the wifey. Cause I love random acts of kindness inspired by my journal.

High Five . DD for being one cool cat.
Ttys! ..

@ PW - gonna get ingredients to wash them tomorrow to see what a difference it would be. Thanks for encouraging me.

@GN30 - I will reply to your emails soon my friend. The Husband is taking me away for the weekend to celebrate my first pay cheque in 1.5 years. Soooo, who knows where he's taking me, but anywhere with him is fine with me. I'll be sure to get in touch when we return.

Also, yes officially I'm getting a new light. Gonna be a surprise for sure. What kinda lights are you using?

Sending hope and inspiration to you and your garden!

Blessings ..
I hope you both have an amazing time gthm☺.

Im just back from a wee cheeky overnight at a lovely hotel with my wonderful wife, no kids and it was exactly what we both needed.

Enjoy my friend and you can tell me all about it soon ✌

Sent from my GT-N5110 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I thought I would try washing my buds and so far so good. I noticed there was cat hair and even my lovely long hair was present in the buckets. Yikes!

The fruits of my labour are drying now and will be ready to smoke soon. I have put a small fan on them so there is no chance of mold. I'll let you know how it goes.

Hugs not bugs! ;)
420-magazine-mobile625787601.jpg
420-magazine-mobile143091031.jpg

Okay the results are in!

28 grams of CBDREAM

That is the most I have grown so far. It's an improvement nonetheless

Gonna close out this journal to start a new one with a new light soon.

Thank you my green family for standing by me. It keeps me going knowing I have help from my brothers along the way.

420 hugs

.❤️.
420-magazine-mobile499048991.jpg
420-magazine-mobile699375013.jpg

Okay the results are in!

28 grams of CBDREAM

That is the most I have grown so far. It's an improvement nonetheless

Gonna close out this journal to start a new one with a new light soon.

Thank you my green family for standing by me. It keeps me going knowing I have help from my brothers along the way.

420 hugs

.❤️.
420-magazine-mobile499048991.jpg
420-magazine-mobile699375013.jpg

Beautiful darlin' just beautiful:Namaste:

Ok so I'm late, I see you're closing this one out and starting a new one soon, with new lights. Way cool about your speaking engagement and getting paid for it. I hope you can do more of that and share your experiences, maybe even talk about how you love gardening in a generic way...?

Have you looked into Doc Buds Kit? I highly recommend it. It is super easy and proven, even a newb like me can grow top notch bud. It's worth looking into.

I know there are lots of light options out there and I'll throw out a plug for forum member LEDRF and his lights Perfect Sun. I have the Goliath which I like very much and so do my plants.

Have a good one G2!

This epic journal is now coming to close. But your adventure is just getting underway. Can't wait to see the new light and more plants, you've done wonders for yourself and so many others. Thanks for sharing G2heal, hope you can make some brownies with all that cbd bud... :thumb:

I'll be sure to find your next journal, but please post a link for us.

KiG my dear :green_heart:cheers

Ok so I'm late, I see you're closing this one out and starting a new one soon, with new lights. Way cool about your speaking engagement and getting paid for it. I hope you can do more of that and share your experiences, maybe even talk about how you love gardening in a generic way...?

Have you looked into Doc Buds Kit? I highly recommend it. It is super easy and proven, even a newb like me can grow top notch bud. It's worth looking into.

I know there are lots of light options out there and I'll throw out a plug for forum member LEDRF and his lights Perfect Sun. I have the Goliath which I like very much and so do my plants.

Have a good one G2!

*HI WEEN! I just love that name. Thanks for dropping by it's nearing the end of this journal and the start of a new one with much better tools to grow. The light I chose is a secret, you're gonna have to see who I chose in my new journal. And LEDRF is the best at the moment. I would have loved to try the Brix kit as it is hands down the best kit out there. Buuuut, I have nowhere to mix stuff and I don't understand most of the instructions. I think I may be the one person who just can't understand the formula and actions needed to take. But I am subb'd up for Doc's, Kingston Rabbit & Your grow so I can see how much is involved. When I improve my brain, this is the first kit I will try, but for now, I'm cheering you guys along. Hugs WEEN!

This epic journal is now coming to close. But your adventure is just getting underway. Can't wait to see the new light and more plants, you've done wonders for yourself and so many others. Thanks for sharing G2heal, hope you can make some brownies with all that cbd bud... :thumb: I'll be sure to find your next journal, but please post a link for us.
KiG my dear :green_heart:cheers

*I promise the new journal will have brownies, rice krispie squares & cookies. I'm going to see if baking could be a great way to relax and medicate. Thanks Snid, you were the one that got me started and I will never forget you. We have passed our one year of friendship mark and that's pretty good since it's the internet. I value your help and treasure your time. BIG HUGS SNID:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom