The Mars Hydro FC 6500 Sponsored Grow Journal: Blue Dream & Charlotte's Web In Pro Mix On The East Coast

East Coast Marley420

Well here we go finally get this grow started, sorry for the delay I really expected to get this new light preforming right after I won it. I received it 8 days after winning it.
With 10 to 12 hour days at work and personal traumas time was unavailable to me until now, and without any more delay...

Special thank you to Mars Hydro for the opportunity in winning this beautiful light to showcase in this journal.
Friends I've made on here shortly after joining and recently making new friends in these great giveaways Mars Hydro gives out, and of course 420magizine for everything you do, for everything I've learned and continue to learn, I am blessed to be part of this community.
I'll try to tag as many as I can remember.
@Mars Hydro
@Krissi1982
@West Hippie
@Tokin Roll
@InTheShed
@BooWho2
@Ljb1
@Jon
@Paul Squiggle

Equipment,

Mars Hydro FC 6500
Mars Hydro 4x8 grow tent
4" exhaust fan with filter
Temperature controller
Tent heater
Dehumidifier
6" clip on fan
8" fan
12" oscillating tower fan
Heat mat for seedlings
Plant training clips
5 gallon fabric pots.

Soil/medium,
Pro mix.

Nutrients,
Green Planet
GP3 Micro Grow and Bloom.
Supplements,
Green Planet Vitathrive, Rezen, Massive Bloom, Liquid Wight, Plant Guard and Root Builder.

Organical Magic Calcium and Magnesium supplement.

Terpinator.

Pest preventative,
Pure Essential Oils
Sticky traps.

Stess preventative,
Cannabis ; )

Plants, two of each from seed,
Blue Dream feminized,
Charlotte's Web feminized.

Meet the real East Coast Marley :green_heart:
Screenshot_20211210-150803_Gallery.jpg

EAST COAST MARLEY, I love him!! Meet my Diesel...

But back to this. Thankful to be right up there behind @Mars Hydro in the tag line!! I have been WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG!

Set up sounds awesome. Line-up is A1. Light is :drool:. You are awesome and going to KILL this grow my east coast friend!

Wicked stoked for you and for us to watch this go down!

16391746444437591094481012559284.jpg

EAST COAST MARLEY, I love him!! Meet my Diesel...

But back to this. Thankful to be right up there behind @Mars Hydro in the tag line!! I have been WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG!

Set up sounds awesome. Line-up is A1. Light is :drool:. You are awesome and going to KILL this grow my east coast friend!

Wicked stoked for you and for us to watch this go down!

16391746444437591094481012559284.jpg
Diesel is a cool cat, Marley is a she lol
Glad to have you here thanks for coming
:passitleft:

Diesel is a cool cat, Marley is a she lol
Glad to have you here thanks for coming
:passitleft:
Thank you...I knew that I think....it's because of the :passitleft: maybe I forgot lol

But of course, happy to be here

Hi mate, keep
This link isn't working but I found the thread for making a signature but every time I try to save it says signature has 5 lines or more and won't save
Hi mate, Possibly your original signatures are using up too many lines to start with. Or maybe your new signature is too long. There is a ten line limit. Try deleting one of the least important ones, then try again. If you are still stuck, I will ask the team for help and we will get it sorted out for you...:)
Great list of equipment by the way. Jealous of the set up, its :drool:
A 4x8 tent is a distant dream of mine, coupled with the FC 6500, its just pure heaven.. cute cat too..
I'm in:popcorn:

Hi mate, keep

Hi mate, Possibly your signature has to many links in it to start with. Or maybee your new signature is too long. Try deleting one of the least important ones, then try again.

I had to give up my cute crap for more lines
If you are still stuck, I will ask the team for help and we will get it sorted out for you...:)
Great list of equipment by the way. Jealous of the set up, its :drool:
A 4x8 tent is a distant dream of mine, coupled with the FC 6500, its just pure heaven.. cute cat too..
I'm in:popcorn:

Me too jealous AF

I had to give up my cute crap for more lines

Me too jealous AF
There's a ten line limit on signatures. I don't know if the spaces between them count as lines, that is something I will enquire about.. you only had to get rid of your cute crap, because you run more journals than the rest of us put together :laugh:

What's AF mean

There's a ten line limit on signatures. I don't know if spaces between them count as lines, that is something I will enquire about.. you only had to get rid of your cute crap, because you run more journals than the rest of us out together :laugh:
Bahahaha I think those spaces count that aren't being used!!!! But yea yea I know...
What's AF mean
It means what I guess you would interpret as "As Feck" but for us Staters, "AS FUCK"... :rofl:

Everything is all cleaned up and ready to go.
These will be a side grow to fill other half of tent, I have some Sticky Glue that I crossed with a strain I made last year, AK x Headband, and some Rockstar x Hash Plant that I made last year, regular seeds so I have a few of each hoping to fine a female.

Back
Top Bottom