The Mars Hydro FC 6500 Sponsored Grow Journal: Blue Dream & Charlotte's Web In Pro Mix On The East Coast

Garden looks great @East Coast Marley420 happy ladies. :thumb:
The Terpinator wow $114.99 that's expensive.
Where is that from if you don't mind me asking? :Namaste:
Excellent work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks Bill, the terpinator I picked up at the same store as I get my seeds and nutes. Had me curious so I started looking online, I found it 40 bucks cheaper lol

Thanks Bill, the terpinator I picked up at the same store as I get my seeds and nutes. Had me curious so I started looking online, I found it 40 bucks cheaper lol
Our hobby gets expensive at times.
But I've heard nothing but good things about Terpinator.
Happy growing my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Our hobby gets expensive at times.
But I've heard nothing but good things about Terpinator.
Happy growing my friend.

Stay safe
Bill
Lol I buy the good treats for my grows and my kitty,
I've heard good things about Terpinator also.

Your reply on post #222 @Bill284 that number is important to me, I've been seeing it most of my life, I'm not religious, more spiritual, but recently came across this,
received_228510448758406.jpeg

Your reply on post #222 @Bill284 that number is important to me, I've been seeing it most of my life, I'm not religious, more spiritual, but recently came across this,
It's fours with me usually 4444.
Stacey says it's a good thing.
I find pma all the time is important.
The rest will fall into place, I have faith.
Thanks my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

I
It's fours with me usually 4444.
Stacey says it's a good thing.
I find pma all the time is important.
The rest will fall into place, I have faith.
Thanks my friend.

Stay safe
Bill
Used to wake up all the time when I was younger and see 222am lol
Ya they mean something, I see the 4's too,
What's pma ? If you don't mind me asking

I

Used to wake up all the time when I was younger and see 222am lol
Ya they mean something, I see the 4's too,
What's pma ? If you don't mind me asking
Positive
Mental
Attitude
P.M.A.
I Think Positive about everything.
No negativity in my life.
It's hard for some people, but it will make your life so much better.
Live for today and the future.
Anything in the past is gone don't give it value.
Above all just be happy.

Stay safe
Bill

Positive
Mental
Attitude
P.M.A.
I Think Positive about everything.
No negativity in my life.
It's hard for some people, but it will make your life so much better.
Live for today and the future.
Anything in the past is gone don't give it value.
Above all just be happy.

Stay safe
Bill
Every word :peace:

Little more training today, and a few fresh cbd leaves for my omelet,
20220114_143918.jpg

I still haven't cloned anything off Charlotte, just giving them a few days after transplanting to recoup,
I didn't want to uproot the smaller Charlotte so I anchored her,
20220114_142727.jpg

20220114_143138.jpg

Got the smaller Blue Dream up potted, should have been done sooner but her growth slowed,
20220114_145353.jpg

Train Wreck is looking better,
20220114_145452.jpg

Cotton Candy, I started watering around her diameter a little farther out and I'll increase that distance with each watering to get those roots growing outward till I get to the side of the pot.
20220114_144017.jpg

Just for me, can you support the first 3-4" of the Charlotte stem so it comes straight out of the soil! I'm concerned about the trunk/root connection.

Although, with a plant already that big and stocky I would be bending the top 4-6" rather than starting as low as you did. I don't see any growth that will ever be below the bend that will benefit from the training.

Just for me, can you support the first 3-4" of the Charlotte stem so it comes straight out of the soil! I'm concerned about the trunk/root connection.

Although, with a plant already that big and stocky I would be bending the top 4-6" rather than starting as low as you did. I don't see any growth that will ever be below the bend that will benefit from the training.
Thanks Shed I'm doing that now before lights out

The next line of that is

"And there shall be no more curse"

Curse I interpret as sickness in that context not just in physical illnesses but in self as well

You are doing what was intended of you to do. I believe we all are. There's a greater purpose here. Good luck making those little minis! They're gonna be great, looks awesome buddy!

P.S.

Never tried terpinator....lmk even though I'll be watching

P.S.S

Diesel gets the expensive treats, too

The next line of that is

"And there shall be no more curse"

Curse I interpret as sickness in that context not just in physical illnesses but in self as well

You are doing what was intended of you to do. I believe we all are. There's a greater purpose here. Good luck making those little minis! They're gonna be great, looks awesome buddy!

P.S.

Never tried terpinator....lmk even though I'll be watching

P.S.S

Diesel gets the expensive treats, too
I absolutely believe that, it's more than just seeing numbers with me, much more. Wouldn't know where to start ugh
Marley comes running when she hears the zipper on the tent, she's loving those little bottom leaves on Charlotte, I pick one off for her lol

Looks better @InTheShed I feel better getting pressure off that bottom anchor and letting the top come up a little.
Screenshot_20220114-232119_Gallery.jpg

20220114_231853.jpg

I removed this one from the tent last night,
20220116_122710.jpg

20220116_122059.jpg

20220116_122129.jpg

One of the sticky glue cross, any tips on saving pollin ?
I want to cross a Charlotte's Web clone but I'm not ready yet.
I think we spoke of it on @Modest Grower s page one day....they just scare me lol

I think we spoke of it on @Modest Grower s page one day....they just scare me lol
They don't scare me, I was hoping to get one. I want to pollinate a Charlotte's Web clone, leave it in my living room window to grow, I'll get rid of the male after I collect some pollin.

They don't scare me, I was hoping to get one. I want to pollinate a Charlotte's Web clone, leave it in my living room window to grow, I'll get rid of the male after I collect some pollin.
You should have told me, I would have gladly sent you my hermies :rofl:

Have you pollinated before yourself?

No hermies only real males lol

I was just kidding but you knew that lol
Yes have done it last 2 winter's in my living room window, I don't lounge in there so lights never come on, stereo is always on though.
This was last winter.

And that worked huh? Just like that in the window and living room? Wow! I'm amaze balls right now

Back
Top Bottom