The Mars Hydro FC4800, Prescription Blend And Weed Seeds Express 3x Sponsored Grow: The Amazon Pt I: A Flowering Paradise

I'm salivating

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

@Mars Hydro :thanks::hug::cheer::woohoo:

20211027_203247.jpg

20211027_203253.jpg

20211027_213840.jpg

20211027_214037.jpg

20211027_214046.jpg

20211027_214052.jpg

20211027_214104.jpg

20211027_214028~2.jpg
As you should be. Bar style LED lights are just aesthetically pleasing. Can’t wait to see your ladies flourish under it.

Congratulations on getting the light and tent together. Are you going to wait till in the morning to put the girls in. @Rexer is going to try the drought also . I just couldn’t figure it out in hydro. So if I can’t get a higher THC might as well go after another to get up to 40% more yield with 21 hours and 36 minutes on , then 12 hours off .
That is insane!!!! You and @Rexer need to document these for me cause that is surreal. Do you really think you can increase your yield that much??!! And come on West...of course I moved the girls!!!!

All the equipment looks very neat and tidy. :thumb: Hope your plants will like our lights. Looking forward to your next updates. :ganjamon:
The pictures of set up are coming. It is sensational, thank you!!
As you should be. Bar style LED lights are just aesthetically pleasing. Can’t wait to see your ladies flourish under it.
KH...just wow. When I cranked it up to 100% I thought I died and walked through the pearly gates :rofl:

I know you're ready for this! @Mars Hydro can I say, light em up up up !!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

20a036e7f79089afcbba9d52b5b63d0d.jpg

Oh it's on like Donkey Kong!!!!

20211027_231420.jpg

20211027_231408~2.jpg

20211027_231359~2.jpg

20211027_231352~2.jpg

20211027_231345~2.jpg

20211027_231330~2.jpg

20211027_233017.jpg

20211027_235420.jpg

20211027_235443.jpg

2 more pics....

Decided to keep Bubs and Blueberry out of this tent until Ammy is finished harvesting to get the most out of the initial transition.

They are in canna heaven...

I'm in canna heaven who am i kidding :rofl::kiss::drool::hippy::circle-of-love::high-five:

This is the digs guys...how do you like it??!!

20211027_233005~2.jpg

20211027_233010~2.jpg

Mmmmmmmmhmmmmmm~
:D Looking, oh, so, noice up in there.
Oh my :420: friend.....

:thanks: I think I was so excited I peed my pants. Not really but after having a baby, hell, you never know what can happen with too much excitement and look who just came by, Black Panther-my lucky outdoor cat :love:

16353945890267412837938933750381.jpg

I just saw, I am so happy for you!!! Mine should be here today, too!!! Thank you for letting me know buddy :passitleft:
You two make me so jealous with those sexy lights. Maybe one day I’ll be able to replace my blurple with a REAL light like ya’ll have *wisftul sigh*
:green_heart:

You two make me so jealous with those sexy lights. Maybe one day I’ll be able to replace my blurple with a REAL light like ya’ll have *wisftul sigh*
:green_heart:

Just think how much you will be able to see these sexy lights with all the posts I put up every day lol thanks girl, it really is a beautiful light and set up
Looking amazeballs!!!! That light is going to kill it and so will you on this journal.

AWW thank you Baked!!! I am certainly set up for sucess!!
Wow awesome, great job setting it up. I'm jealous you got Mars Hydro stickers, there was no stickers in my box @Mars Hydro but I am still more than grateful haha

Whaaaaat no cool stickers?? Shit, I wish I had more stickers!! @Mars Hydro what can we do to get East Coast some of those??!! I'd share some of mine but I already hung up the 8 I got!

Just think how much you will be able to see these sexy lights with all the posts I put up every day lol thanks girl, it really is a beautiful light and set up
Maybe if I’m a REALLY GOOD GIRL Santa (read Hubby) will bring me one for Christmas :battingeyelashes:

This is the one I was looking at. Nice!
:circle-of-love:

I knew you'd find it and me...hard to miss all those notification lines lol
I’m not allowed to ask for Cannastuff for Christmas. My wife is mean to me sometimes. ;-;
Um...KH....I think maybe you should suggest relationship counseling. I fear she doesn't understand your love for the other girls in your life....she must not be the polygamous type :rofl:

Um...KH....I think maybe you should suggest relationship counseling. I fear she doesn't understand your love for the other girls in your life....she must not be the polygamous type :rofl:
:laughtwo:
It’s true. She straight up told me last week that I’ve been spending more time with my “other women” than I do with her when I get home from work. (Teasing me)
I told her that if I don’t give them the time and love they will die. And that would be bad…

She said she might too and quite dramatically pretended to faint on the couch.
…Tossing some water at her and calling her sexy little plant was apparently the wrong answer.

Women these days. :lot-o-toke:

:laughtwo:
It’s true. She straight up told me last week that I’ve been spending more time with my “other women” than I do with her when I get home from work. (Teasing me)
I told her that if I don’t give them the time and love they will die. And that would be bad…

She said she might too and quite dramatically pretended to faint on the couch.
…Tossing some water at her and calling her sexy little plant was apparently the wrong answer.

Women these days. :lot-o-toke:
:rofl: I'm dead!!! No that's not the way to handle a lady and her hormones. Especially the sexy plant comment...I would have laughed but I'm more of a female you in that regard. TK just asks if they make me happy. I'm grateful for that. He tolerates my penchant for growing extremely well but then again I tolerate his need to acquire a garage and shed full of tools and odds and ends. It's a delicate balance. Part of the circle of life I imagine...could just be too much Lion King...it's been on for 4 days straight.

She doesn’t mind me growing as long I keep the stank contained. When I was purchasing lights however, she almost had a heart attack. Them things are noooooot cheap.

And garage stuff is a necessity. Lol So is fishing gear, and art supplies, fishing gear and car parts…. :straightface: And more fishing gear…

Got to love it when the littles obsess over a single movie. When Frozen was a thing it was on repeat for what felt like an eternity. I even had dreams of Olaf. :eye-roll:

Back
Top Bottom