The Mars Hydro FC4800, Prescription Blend And Weed Seeds Express 3x Sponsored Grow: The Amazon Pt I: A Flowering Paradise

It's funny you say that because at one point I thought that was going on but it was just the trichs!! Thank you so much!

Last check in for the day as I was checking on the drying girls.

Ammy J is almost ready to move, a little above 70 right now. Here's some sneak pics of a couple nuggies and I'll be back tomorrow to catch up on journals and threads everywhere!

AMNESIA MONSTER CROP

20220320_161946.jpg

20220320_162122.jpg

20220320_162029.jpg

20220320_161825.jpg

20220320_161931~2.jpg

20220320_162126.jpg

20220320_161854.jpg

20220320_162112.jpg

20220320_161835~2.jpg
70 or below then burp twice daily correct?? How long does it usually take for your smell to come back if you don't mind me asking?

Highya Krissi,

Amnesia, huh? They are seriously frosty nugs! Hard to believe thay can be so frosty! I'm guessing you'll love smokin' her buds! Happy Smokin'

Woooow!! You are so freaking awesome. Damn they're beautiful as hell.... One word to explain that "FIRE"!

Thank you!!! They came out beautiful! Just like the first round, actually resembles my half outdoor Ammy, The Lorax. I am guessing because the strength of the sun and the @Mars Hydro FC4800 were more in line than my original 150W I used for Ammy Js mama!

70 or below then burp twice daily correct?? How long does it usually take for your smell to come back if you don't mind me asking?

I do 3x a day for the first week twice the week after then once a week then a couple times a week then they go for a while lol..and yes, some strains I have had don't lose their smell all the way, like Blue Cheese and now Sirius Black. However strains like Bubblegum, Blueberry took longer like 4-6 weeks. They say Gigi, the Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze can take up to 8 weeks to get the full scent and aroma back

Highya Krissi,

Amnesia, huh? They are seriously frosty nugs! Hard to believe thay can be so frosty! I'm guessing you'll love smokin' her buds! Happy Smokin'

Her Mama produced beautiful buds and the half outdoor neglect I took in halfway through flower produced very similar trichomes. This is a fantastic strain Bode, I can't say it enough. Please, if you can, give it a whirl a wonderful medicinal smoke and a one hit wonder. Thank you so much for all your kind words

Thank you!!! They came out beautiful! Just like the first round, actually resembles my half outdoor Ammy, The Lorax. I am guessing because the strength of the sun and the @Mars Hydro FC4800 were more in line than my original 150W I used for Ammy Js mama!

I do 3x a day for the first week twice the week after then once a week then a couple times a week then they go for a while lol..and yes, some strains I have had don't lose their smell all the way, like Blue Cheese and now Sirius Black. However strains like Bubblegum, Blueberry took longer like 4-6 weeks. They say Gigi, the Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze can take up to 8 weeks to get the full scent and aroma back

Her Mama produced beautiful buds and the half outdoor neglect I took in halfway through flower produced very similar trichomes. This is a fantastic strain Bode, I can't say it enough. Please, if you can, give it a whirl a wonderful medicinal smoke and a one hit wonder. Thank you so much for all your kind words
I bet all your jars smell so yummy...... You always grow very beautiful caked all the way out flowers.... You my dear have a superior Green thumb..

I bet all your jars smell so yummy...... You always grow very beautiful caked all the way out flowers.... You my dear have a superior Green thumb..
Thank you kindly Sir. I am grateful, believe me!

..and they do smell delicious.

Baby bedtime though guys I'll be back tomorrow!

I'm going to have more free time soon! Spent my morning cleaning, dancing with the baby and finally jarring up and taking final pics of Ammy J, our Amnesia monster crop reveg.

Still can't use the functions on this app like bold print or any emojis so nothing fun except these cake pics and even those, my phone would only let me upload some.

Thanks again to @Mars Hydro and @Prescription Blend for bringing this attempt at a new green life to fruition and so remarkably at that!

Edit...idk what is happening but I think it only uploaded one photo I had 9 but here's maybe 5 more? I think my phone or this app is broken...

20220321_100220.jpg

20220321_100341.jpg

20220321_100341~2.jpg

20220321_100418.jpg

20220321_100451.jpg

20220321_100521.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Looks like your phone camera lens is clogged with trichomes. Every shot is so loaded with frost! Are you sure you're not reincarnated from a bud tender? Last year I had one lady that looked as nice, but only one. I think the difference was genetic. Maybe I should try some Amnesia bens. Maybe next year. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Looks like your phone camera lens is clogged with trichomes. Every shot is so loaded with frost!

I'm blessed!!

Are you sure you're not reincarnated from a bud tender?

Nope, not sure at all. Partly convinced actually lol

Last year I had one lady that looked as nice, but only one. I think the difference was genetic.

Genetics play a big role!!

Maybe I should try some Amnesia bens.

I know a great breeder for them, I'll PM you when I go back to get caught up today!

Maybe next year. Happy Smokin'

Thanks Bode, Happy smoking!

Edit...Bode, idk what is wrong with my phone but I responded to you more. It's in the box above... where is Squig lol I need my friend!

With great sadness I am posting my second to last post on this journal. I will end with a collection of bud shots from all 5 girls....

My phone or this app is still acting up and I can't use emojis, bold print, or tag my special sponsors, Mars Hydro, Weed Seeds Express and Prescription Blend enough.

I need technical support to tag them so I'll flag this post and ask that the support team gets these thank you tags out for me as they are so much needed!

More than anything, thank you to everyone who followed this grow. Your constant support and positive energies really helped take this to the next level.

30 ounces from these girls, lastly with Limelight our NYC Diesel bringing in the final 5.75 OZ.

She is as trichome covered as can be. All of these girls have turned into absolutely stellar flower and I couldn't be happier!!

I will so very much miss posting here and I am looking very much forward to another round with these 3 sponsors.

Here are the final bud shots of Limelight from the curing jars!

Much, much, much grow love!

20220322_100525.jpg

20220322_100511.jpg

20220322_100507.jpg

20220322_100255.jpg

20220322_100400.jpg

20220322_100151.jpg

20220322_100134.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Looking gorgeous as usual! I have a question - What do attribute your success to the most? I know the light is a stunner. And genetics are a big part. But, I'm wondering if prescription blend has microbes in it. It must have something to increase trichome production, also. Keep doing what you're doing, Chickie! Happy Smokin'

Congratulations on a fantastic grow Krissi and those buds look wonderful.

Highya Krissi,

Looking gorgeous as usual! I have a question - What do attribute your success to the most? I know the light is a stunner. And genetics are a big part. But, I'm wondering if prescription blend has microbes in it. It must have something to increase trichome production, also. Keep doing what you're doing, Chickie! Happy Smokin'

I have asked PB if they have some special sauce in there or what but they say no. I'm not sure what I can attribute it to most. The droughting in the end helps much but Ammy J wasn't even droughted and you saw her...idk just finding that groove or balance between everything. From watering, to feeding, to pruning for light distribution to the lights, the genetics, the nutrients themselves and the mediums and pots you put them in. Sounds cheesy buy all the LOVE YOU SHOW THEM. Thanks so much Bode!!

Congratulations on a fantastic grow Krissi and those buds look wonderful.

Hey again bud! Thanks so much man, this was such an absolutely fun and sensational grow for me. I'm very pleased!

Absolutely stunning Krissi:welldone:

I'd happily put those nugs in my bowl anyday, and count myself lucky!

You are too kind to me Sir. I would gladly put those nugs in your bowl and smoke some with you!! Thanks a bunch Rex!

OK guys and gals this is it!

Here are the 3 @Weed Seeds Express girls, Sirius Black, NYC Diesel and Acapulco Gold

I left out Ammy J in this final post as she was a monster crop not from this seed sponsor.

Sirius Black smells like I have been smashing berries all day-so sweet! (Maybe my most berry smelling bud yet)

NYC Diesel smells like straight up skunk and kerosene with a hint of citrus on the back end-so Pungent (maybe my most Pungent smelling bud yet)

Acapulco Gold smells like dank earth. She is so woodsy and yet almost has a burnt toffee smell. (My most earthy smelling grow for sure)

I am so blessed to have had been given this opportunity to showcase the @Mars Hydro FC4800 light and all that it can do!

I am equally as blessed to have partnered up with @Prescription Blend as my girls adore this product.

So many people ask me what I do or don't do and I don't know. I really just love on my girls as much as I can and credit my techniques in pruning and droughting and elsewhere to this community. I credit the health of my girls to this nutrient line and the capacity of bud formation to the FC4800. I say genetics is the main thing that gave my girls the ability to develop the trichomes and colors they did.

Thanks again so much to everyone as this journal is now completed!

:thanks::hug::thanks::hug:

:passitleft::peace::Namaste:

20220307_150424.jpg

20220314_161616.jpg

20220314_200237.jpg

20220322_100525.jpg

20220301_202708.jpg

20220314_171002.jpg

20220303_122658.jpg

20220302_201323.jpg

20220301_100621.jpg

20220301_100613.jpg

OK guys and gals this is it!

Here are the 3 @Weed Seeds Express girls, Sirius Black, NYC Diesel and Acapulco Gold

I left out Ammy J in this final post as she was a monster crop not from this seed sponsor.

Sirius Black smells like I have been smashing berries all day-so sweet! (Maybe my most berry smelling bud yet)

NYC Diesel smells like straight up skunk and kerosene with a hint of citrus on the back end-so Pungent (maybe my most Pungent smelling bud yet)

Acapulco Gold smells like dank earth. She is so woodsy and yet almost has a burnt toffee smell. (My most earthy smelling grow for sure)

I am so blessed to have had been given this opportunity to showcase the @Mars Hydro FC4800 light and all that it can do!

I am equally as blessed to have partnered up with @Prescription Blend as my girls adore this product.

So many people ask me what I do or don't do and I don't know. I really just love on my girls as much as I can and credit my techniques in pruning and droughting and elsewhere to this community. I credit the health of my girls to this nutrient line and the capacity of bud formation to the FC4800. I say genetics is the main thing that gave my girls the ability to develop the trichomes and colors they did.

Thanks again so much to everyone as this journal is now completed!

:thanks::hug::thanks::hug:

:passitleft::peace::Namaste:

20220307_150424.jpg

20220314_161616.jpg

20220314_200237.jpg

20220322_100525.jpg

20220301_202708.jpg

20220314_171002.jpg

20220303_122658.jpg

20220302_201323.jpg

20220301_100621.jpg

20220301_100613.jpg
You should be proud they look lovely...... Any teasers for the next grow :cheesygrinsmiley:

Next photo run

Super proud, you can click above to see the new photos. Don't want to post here since they are a different sponsor.

I'll have a side project with 2 autos alongside the 3 photos, probably re-run a WSE Gelato and throw in a Skunk I haven't ran yet from the bank that provides me with the Candy journal seeds. This way I'll have 2 Gelato lineage and 2 Skunk lineage in this next grow

Hope I can deliver again friend

Highya Krissi,

Wow! Gorgeous fat buds,and tall laden colas! What do you do for an encore?!? You certainly have a gift!! :adore::adore: See you in the next journal! HappySmokin'

Highya Krissi,

Wow! Gorgeous fat buds,and tall laden colas! What do you do for an encore?!? You certainly have a gift!! :adore::adore: See you in the next journal! HappySmokin'
Thank you so much!

I'm beyond grateful for my green thumbs and this community!

Encore performance better be even better than this! I just want to keep pushing myself!

It won't be long Bode, a month!! In that time. I will still have the other 2 going at least to kill some time and make us smile!

I missed you yesterday. Glad you got your phone problem sorted out! Puddin' and Aphrodite are getting real big. Funny how Puddin' was the smaller one, and now she's way bigger than Aphrodite. Have you thought about what your next grow will include? Glad you're back. Happy Smokin'

I missed you yesterday. Glad you got your phone problem sorted out! Puddin' and Aphrodite are getting real big. Funny how Puddin' was the smaller one, and now she's way bigger than Aphrodite. Have you thought about what your next grow will include? Glad you're back. Happy Smokin'
Wow Bode...I missed this one huh!

Now you know about the next grows though :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom