The McCree curve & HPS vs CMH for flowering - Help!

All I heard was condescending and long winded, and you're right. But I should remind you, I did not personally single anyone out, nor did I verbally attack anyone, yet people wanna get in their damn feelings. Get over it! I'm entitled to my opinion and I didn't break any rules. So you may get off my nuts now... and by the way, I'm a probiotic farmer, who's planted thousands of seeds, bred my own strains from pure 100% landraces that I sought out personally and...I make my own nutes... Shit, I can germinate seeds in your tears and bang em off in the dark son. Put that in your diary. Oh, excuse me, your journal...

Sent from my SM-N900T using 420

All I heard was condescending and long winded, and you're right. But I should remind you, I did not personally single anyone out, nor did I verbally attack anyone, yet people wanna get in their damn feelings. Get over it! I'm entitled to my opinion and I didn't break any rules. So you may get off my nuts now... and by the way, I'm a probiotic farmer, who's planted thousands of seeds, bred my own strains from pure 100% landraces that I sought out personally and...I make my own nutes... Shit, I can germinate seeds in your tears and bang em off in the dark son. Put that in your diary. Oh, excuse me, your journal...

Sent from my SM-N900T using 420
. .

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Come on, illegalsmile, even you have to agree that there are many many "growers" that jump into this without the slightest clue as to what they're doing. @albienieves position is simply that this thread didn't get much attention because, as I pointed out, many of the participants in this forum aren't yet capable of discussing the merits of HPS vs CMH vs LED as regards the McCree curve. This is a simple fact. Most of the active users of this forum are rank noobies. Some have done their homework. Most have not. It's not condescending to speak truthfully.

Come on, illegalsmile, even you have to agree that there are many many "growers" that jump into this without the slightest clue as to what they're doing. Aibienieves position is simply that this thread didn't get much attention because, as I pointed out, many of the participants in this forum aren't yet capable of discussing the merits of HPS vs CMH vs LED as regards the McCree curve. This is a simple fact. Most of the active users of this forum are rank noobies. Some have done their homework. Most have not. It's not condescending to speak truthfully.
I agree.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Come on, illegalsmile, even you have to agree that there are many many "growers" that jump into this without the slightest clue as to what they're doing.
That certainly describes me. I actually have plenty of experience with outdoors and greenhouse, but I'm so green in the field of indoor growing that I might just bloom myself.
However, I've wasted a ton of time trying to read up on growlights, and all I've gotten is frustrated. I think I'm being quite generous if I state than merely 50% of the data out there is misinformation. Additionally, 80% of it seems extremely US-centric. Even when you do find something that seems sensible, there's a fair chance you've merely found yet another setup you can't run locally. By the time you've built up any kind of knowledge, it's already outdated. A bit of hyperbole there, but you probably get the picture.
At some point, you just need to get on the bike, hope for the best, and be ready to pick yourself up when you fall. Even if you look like a complete and utter fool to the old salts.

That is so true, Tzen! I'm reading and researching every spare moment and then have to sift through everything and decide what is good information and what is bad. Welcome to the internet! LOL

As regards lighting, how big is your grow space and what type of lights are you considering?

Back
Top Bottom