The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promix HP feeding every 3 or 4 days 6lt
I'm not so sure you have a problem. All the old growth looks fine which means it must have looked like the new growth at one point if you say it had gotten better then it got worse. I would stick with 4-5g/gal of MC right now. There's no mag def since it's only new growth. I'm guessing it's probably a different phenotype of that strain or just a funky plant. The rest are fine from what you say.

Know all the old growth looks great and if it in the butt the first time or I thought I did. Leaves are very dark green I am considering lowering my dosage slightly.
Great call. As soon as you see those lower green leaves lighten up you'll know it's at the minimum amount and you should boost it up after that.

Without considering Mega Crop, and how to fix it, I'm thinking a sulfur deficiency. This turns the top leaves lime green to yellow, and is the only thing that I can think of that turns the veins themselves yellow.

The sulfur / calcium particles can take overnight to fully dissolve. This is mainly a concern at high concentrations. The information is in an e-mail I received from GLN.

Do you mix before feeding, or mix and let sit for a while?

Without considering Mega Crop, and how to fix it, I'm thinking a sulfur deficiency. This turns the top leaves lime green to yellow, and is the only thing that I can think of that turns the veins themselves yellow.

The sulfur / calcium particles can take overnight to fully dissolve. This is mainly a concern at high concentrations. The information is in an e-mail I received from GLN.

Do you mix before feeding, or mix and let sit for a while?
I have my doubts about Sulfur since S def affects newer leaves, not new growth. If anything it would be Iron def which starts on new growth first, but unless he's got a tainted medium(which is doubtful because the rest of the plants are fine) neither would be an issue since we know pH doesn't matter in HP, which is the most likely cause of S or Fe def. Iron def can be a result of excess P as well but he's not at the point of overfeeding imho.

looks like mag trying to catch up with the growth in the rest of the leaf. seen on mine before. always on indica heavy plants. the discoloration goes away as the leaf matures.

if the older leaves don't show it i'd bet that

Heya everyone! Quick update.
The Bday cake are recovering nicely and starting to take off.

IMG_20200209_191006768.jpgIMG_20200209_190959299.jpgIMG_20200209_190953426.jpg

Sterilizing my buckets solved the swamp.
Raising the lights to 36" helped with the leaf curl. I say helped because they are still curled a bit but it's getting better.

They just got bumped to 3g per Gal tonight. I'll give it a few days at 3g and see where we are at.

On a side note my revegging biscotti surprised me today.

IMG_20200209_182153712.jpg

Did you catch it?

IMG_20200209_182143914.jpg

It must have formed and dropped a seed during flower lol. I'll let it go and see what we end up with.

This is a male plant I've got growing - I'm feeding it a high dose of MC (7.5g/gal) and a gram of GLN's Sweet Candy just to see how it handles it.
It's been on this dosage for the last 3 feedings.

1581296976754.jpeg

since I started with the high dose, the leaves come in pale and mottled,but by the third day,they green up nicely-you can see the middle "fingers" on the leaf are almost all the way green-I don't think this is right- but it also doesn't seem to be hurting anything-no tip burn or anything.
I figure I may as well use a male to experiment with the MC-gives me something to do while I'm waiting for my seedlings to turn into plants...
Maybe it's just growing so fast,the green can't keep up... :)

Mega crop= mega buds lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom