The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MrSauga I have a bag of the MC that I just got a couple of weeks ago with 9-6-17. When I go to their website under their FAQ, and click on the "What are the NPK and ingredients in MC" it shows 10-7-18. Do you know why that is?

Believe me they have confused many on that. Stick with what's on the front of the bag :) I think they rounded up. :hmmmm:

@West Hippie got eny pics brotha would love to c them
You do realize you helped pic my last photo of the month, that was one . Here is another of the whole tent .
A90C8135-7C1E-48E0-AA99-5334C5B9BD59.png

Went thru the 12/12 with MegaCrop

You do realize you helped pic my last photo of the month, that was one . Here is another of the whole tent .
A90C8135-7C1E-48E0-AA99-5334C5B9BD59.png

Went thru the 12/12 with MegaCrop
Lol haha I didn’t realize it amazing hands down

They've gone on to V3 now which was released on August 15th. They said everything shipped after is v3 but could still be in v2 bags.

:passitleft:
I hope I get the v3

This is exactly why I switched, its simple, cheap and not 8 bottles of watered down nutrients.

Yes, they only have seven products (counting the base nutrient), lol. EDIT: Just being a sh!thead.

Do you know what the difference is?

On another site they said:
Mega Crop v1 had 1.9% Magnesium, v2 has 2.4%. So v2 has 26% higher Magnesium than v1, it just seems really weird when people say "v2 is lacking in Magnesium compared to v1"

Cannabis uses a lot of Magnesium, so its important to get enough. The today's updated version of MC has 2.6% Magnesium which is an extra 10% compared to previous.

Think they also said the chunks are smaller and dissolve easier but having trouble finding that.

:passitleft:

That change (in V3) to a higher level of magnesium seems like a good idea. I'd normally be asking about what that does to the calcium:magnesium ratio - but I'm using high-Ca tap water, so I doubt such a question would be all that relevant to my situation.

I assume that this product - or these products, since there have now been three different versions - are compatible with my water source. Am I likely to be correct? I believe that what I'll be getting (from a very kind individual, not from the nutrient company) will be the "V2" formulation.

Is anyone using this with autoflowers in soil? Is anyone using this with autoflowers in perlite hempy?

Yes, they only have seven products (counting the base nutrient), lol. EDIT: Just being a sh!thead.

Lmao I know and I got 3 of them, but not sure if I will even use the 2 lol

That change (in V3) to a higher level of magnesium seems like a good idea. I'd normally be asking about what that does to the calcium:magnesium ratio - but I'm using high-Ca tap water, so I doubt such a question would be all that relevant to my situation.

I assume that this product - or these products, since there have now been three different versions - are compatible with my water source. Am I likely to be correct? I believe that what I'll be getting (from a very kind individual, not from the nutrient company) will be the "V2" formulation.

Is anyone using this with autoflowers in soil? Is anyone using this with autoflowers in perlite hempy?

I just did an autoflower in pearlite hempy with megacrop, but how do I know if its V1, V2 or V3?

I will go look at the magnesium content and let ya all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom