The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ironmike340
Each plant most likely will have subtle changes. If you find that the plant is overdoing the N then during flower you limit the availability of K which leads to other issues. Dropping it down was the right thing to do and let the green lighten up a bit. You may have gone down too far however. The rule of thumb is 10% increments, so half a gram lower would have been the correct change.

@Ironmike340
Each plant most likely will have subtle changes. If you find that the plant is overdoing the N then during flower you limit the availability of K which leads to other issues. Dropping it down was the right thing to do and let the green lighten up a bit. You may have gone down too far however. The rule of thumb is 10% increments, so half a gram lower would have been the correct change.
I didn't see the other posts, so I apologize if I stepped on toes here :)
No toe stepping here Mr.Sauga take what you put as serious and thank you for the response!

Well hold on, what's Ironmike's calmag NPK value. I thought his was 1-0-0 but that's what MV uses.

Correct. I use the GH calmag+ (1-0-0) to balance against the silica (0-0-3), nothing more.

2.5 ml per gallon I usually use 5 ml. But with mega they say I don’t need any but I went to half streghnt

i started half strength calmag after i switched. plants in flower, hempy style. i dropped it pretty quick. only goodness ensued.

I am using two pots that take about 2 l of water each per watering how many grams of mega crop should I give per 4 litres of water in flower I'm 5 and 1/2 Weeks and my buds are small this is about a 7 week plant. The pots were from two rose plants I bought in the summer and then cleaned the crap out of. I'm ready to give up on the mega crop train as I know you up the dose and I'm using 8 grams of mega crop already and no improvement

I am using two pots that take about 2 l of water each per watering how many grams of mega crop should I give per 4 litres of water in flower I'm 5 and 1/2 Weeks and my buds are small this is about a 7 week plant. The pots were from two rose plants I bought in the summer and then cleaned the crap out of. I'm ready to give up on the mega crop train as I know you up the dose and I'm using 8 grams of mega crop already and no improvement

auto ?

looks like it just started too early if it is.
pot seems too small to me as well. especially if auto.

other than that it looks healthy. that part is the nutes.

auto ?

looks like it just started too early if it is.
pot seems too small to me as well. especially if auto.

other than that it looks healthy. that part is the nutes.
Yes auto the 2 autos are doing not great for Bud production but my kings Kush photo in a smaller pot and doing better
Same nutes I'm giving her as well

autos are super sensitive to ..... everything. fart and they fall over.

autos regulate by pot size and time. once the roots hit the side of the pot, the clock starts rolling, fast.
for that reason most will up pot once from seedling, to largest size pot they want the finished plant in. bigger pot , bigger plant, bigger yield. autos are generally smaller by nature.

edit: also if it's in the flower room, autos do better 18/6 start to finish generally. doesn't matter now.

autos are super sensitive to ..... everything. fart and they fall over.

autos regulate by pot size and time. once the roots hit the side of the pot, the clock starts rolling, fast.
for that reason most will up pot once from seedling, to largest size pot they want the finished plant in. bigger pot , bigger plant, bigger yield. autos are generally smaller by nature.

edit: also if it's in the flower room, autos do better 18/6 start to finish generally. doesn't matter now.
Thanks for the info Yea the auto I only got as I only got a grow space of 2w x 3Lx 5h

... or make my eggshell calmagphos, with or without the molasses for the Mg... good stuff, and no N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom