The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are four hempies that started flowering with some old nutes that apparently bad, I switched them to MegaCrop 1.0 at about week four of flowering. They recovered enough to give me a decent yield.
D50B3241-4518-4AF6-A433-32692A8AF588.jpeg
3133EF4E-B91F-4383-9191-13C2BA1840D3.jpeg
88646905-96F5-4E25-8062-C11F7CC06DBE.jpeg
FFDD0304-E105-4D98-B3C7-E9337EB48F08.jpeg

:passitleft:

I've heard that 2 table spoons of coffee, molasses and Epsom salts makes a god homemade nutes
woke plants lol

endorsed by a deity at the moment..

I've heard that 2 table spoons of coffee, molasses and Epsom salts makes a god homemade nutes
if it were that simple, the nutrient companies wouldn't exist. 2 tbls of fresh coffee grounds would probably kill a plant... 1 tbsp of used grounds provide a good early veg N hit. Preloading too much magnesium in your soil can easily lock out other vital nutrients. 1 tblspoon of Epsom Salt contains all the magnesium a 5 gallon container would use in a grow... adding more than that over several applications can totally wreck a soil. Molasses is basically a sugar provided for the microlife. The more refined it is the less sulfur is in it, and there is a usable amount of magnesium in it... but that is pretty much it. Plants need 17 different elements throughout the grow, 13 of which can come from our soil. This homemade nute you speak of maybe covers 4 of them.

I've heard that 2 table spoons of coffee, molasses and Epsom salts makes a good homemade nutes
Sounds light on Potassium, but if you were in a pinch and easy on the epsom salts. And yeah, you would want used grounds not fresh. However, I have heard that you can use diluted 50/50 coffee to help acidify your medium.

Since the feeding. I only kept her to see if megacrop would pull her that far gone without anything else.

Attachments

• 15F8AD31-E478-47E6-A025-3230260BFBFD.jpeg
    15F8AD31-E478-47E6-A025-3230260BFBFD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • C63B9829-1DE9-4372-94F3-4C3A22711295.jpeg
    C63B9829-1DE9-4372-94F3-4C3A22711295.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
I’m wondering if I can still use my rock resonator with mc? I’ve noticed in two weeks my flowering plants buds are softer than normal with two weeks to go?
Also anyone no difference from hydroguard or h2o peroxide in hydro? I know both wouldn’t work one would kill the others beneficial?

I’m wondering if I can still use my rock resonator with mc?

If you do, use caution. Rock is 0-7-8. Mega Crop already contains a good amount of K. If you exceed the ratio of 3:1, K to N, you can lock out other nutrients.

I've been lurking around here thinking about trying the MC stuff.. Realized I can get it on amazon and also realized I can use some of my credit card rewards points which I have a ton of, to get an amazon gift card hehe. So looks like I can order a basically free 5lb bag for now and I'd probably grab a new scale for weighing also.
So I am wondering how you guys think it will work with my water....

I've been lurking around here thinking about trying the MC stuff.. Realized I can get it on amazon and also realized I can use some of my credit card rewards points which I have a ton of, to get an amazon gift card hehe. So looks like I can order a basically free 5lb bag for now and I'd probably grab a new scale for weighing also.

will work great.

either start on RO, or use tap with recommended MC amount on the online calculator.
adjust according to how your plants look.

ph and ro seems to be elective with MC.
many stick with it, many drop it over time.

i would continue the practice, until you are comfortable moving away from it.

Should be great. Lower alkalinity and hardess than mine and about the same starting pH. I run tap straight from the tub faucet. I have a RO setup that I don't use but for human consumption drinking water anymore. The tap water does every bit as good for the plants.

Should be great. Lower alkalinity and hardess than mine and about the same starting pH. I run tap straight from the tub faucet. I have a RO setup that I don't use but for human consumption drinking water anymore. The tap water does every bit as good for the plants.
Sweet, I kinda figured it would be fine as it seems to be good with other nutes but good to hear. Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.. I guess I'll go shopping now.:blunt:

will work great.

either start on RO, or use tap with recommended MC amount on the online calculator.
adjust according to how your plants look.

ph and ro seems to be elective with MC.
many stick with it, many drop it over time.

i would continue the practice, until you are comfortable moving away from it.
Good stuff thanks! I know the AN ph perfect nutes and the Dyna Gro line(when including mag pro), both seem to work peachy without ph adjustments (in coco).

Sweet, I kinda figured it would be fine as it seems to be good with other nutes but good to hear. Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.. I guess I'll go shopping now.:blunt:

if you use anything in tandem with MC, then use the online elemental calculator to maintain proper nute balances.
or risk the enjoyment of watching your plants hiroshima....

Good stuff thanks! I know the AN ph perfect nutes and the Dyna Gro line(when including mag pro), both seem to work peachy without ph adjustments (in coco).

i am an AN refugee.

if you use anything in tandem with MC, then use the online elemental calculator to maintain proper nute balances.
or risk the enjoyment of watching your plants hiroshima....

i am an AN refugee.
Fukishima

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom