The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you use anything in tandem with MC, then use the online elemental calculator to maintain proper nute balances.
or risk the enjoyment of watching your plants hiroshima....

i am an AN refugee.
Lol I'll be sure to keep that in mind! Hopefully just straight MC works for me, I'd rather not have to mess with calmag or anything.

Should be great. Lower alkalinity and hardess than mine and about the same starting pH. I run tap straight from the tub faucet. I have a RO setup that I don't use but for human consumption drinking water anymore. The tap water does every bit as good for the plants.
Yup I’m on tap also works great so far

Yup I’m on tap also works great so far
So far not a drop of cal but I did pick up a small bottle just Incase but I think I won’t need it

contemplating getting away from the ro.

dropped the calmag on the jungle room, and don't think i'll start it on the fort st veg/clone seedlings.
have it handy just in case. i got no buffers in perlite and cob is known to pull calmag.

Pineapple Chunk, Day 8 above ground... lovin' the Mega Crop in soil, tap water and no pH adjustment.

DSCF7446.JPG

My water out the faucet is 7.5 ish witch is not great but after I mix my nutes it’s at 6.8 ish so regardless only have to bring it down a bit witch ant too bad

My water out the faucet is 7.5 ish witch is not great but after I mix my nutes it’s at 6.8 ish so regardless only have to bring it down a bit witch ant too bad
I don't see anywhere on the MC site that says you need to bring it down. MC is going to work no matter what the pH is, because instead of pH it relies on the amino acids inside the plant to break it free of its bonds and become available to the plant. Then again, unlike in an organic grow that relies on living critters, adjusting the pH is not going to hurt anything either.

I don't see anywhere on the MC site that says you need to bring it down. MC is going to work no matter what the pH is, because instead of pH it relies on the amino acids inside the plant to break it free of its bonds and become available to the plant. Then again, unlike in an organic grow that relies on living critters, adjusting the pH is not going to hurt anything either.

Thinking on this, to try and see if it really is true, I'm very, very tempted to try an isolated DWC bucket and ignore the pH just to see what happens. I think I have a "junk" seed laying around, so if it blows up, no biggie. Results should be pretty evident within a very short period of time.

Either that or when I top my Lemon drop in about a week, I could take the cutting, root it, and try from that.

Hmmmm.... I know it killed the cat, but I sure am curious.

So u just mixing mc with no ph ??
I’m curious what all of your tap, p.h and ppm is.
Nancy has really turned around.
yes, our nasty city water straight from the tap, not even caring that it has a pH. The science says it will work just fine.

I can tell you exactly what is in my water and the ppm of each contaminant.
water2.png
water1.png

Our local water supply comes from two large wells located just out of town, so it is carefully monitored for farm groundwater runoff. It actually tastes pretty nasty and I try to avoid drinking it.

I have isolated hydro buckets trying mc.
I have Laid off cal mag with ro water.
But I was unaware that oh really didn’t matter I have not let mine go, but I will say I’m changing ph more with mc in hydro.
Also was giving a large hydro veg plant 5 g per gallon and she couldn’t handle it leafs got dark and some started the claw had to back up to 3g. Which is weird because soil plants are eating it no problem.

I have noticed wen it drifts it goes to 6.8 n stays for a wile witch not to bad but to me
yes, our nasty city water straight from the tap, not even caring that it has a pH. The science says it will work just fine.

I can tell you exactly what is in my water and the ppm of each contaminant.
water2.png
water1.png

Our local water supply comes from two large wells located just out of town, so it is carefully monitored for farm groundwater runoff. It actually tastes pretty nasty and I try to avoid drinking it.
dam hells yeah will add no ph next water change n c how it goes wow that means less money to the equation of using mc falling even more for it lol thanks em

@farside05 i kicked all the bags of HF,HFOF and grabbed this bundle. 60$ cheaper than buying the pre bagged. The wife grabbed the liquid succulent fertilizer. I put it back and grabbed the dry instead. I laughed and said “we don’t have to do that anymore.”

Attachments

• 29FE68FA-0222-41D0-BC5C-D4A15DB95FDB.jpeg
    29FE68FA-0222-41D0-BC5C-D4A15DB95FDB.jpeg
    719.5 KB · Views: 48
@farside05 i kicked all the bags of HF,HFOF and grabbed this bundle. 60$ cheaper than buying the pre bagged. The wife grabbed the liquid succulent fertilizer. I put it back and grabbed the dry instead. I laughed and said “we don’t have to do that anymore.”

You got some Perlite? Welcome to Faux Mix®.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom