The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah woah woah GG....

you don't want to cut it in half at all. No sir, no way. Their feed chart is actually accurate, unlike the rest of the manufacturers. Follow the chart that @farside05 put in your journal and you'll be good. Heck, your plants may even want a little more than that. Just read them and see. :D

Don't chicken out. This isn't like your run of the mill nutrient bottles where it's common to cut the recommendation in half. This company is pretty spot on with their dosage, if not a tick low in some cases.

If it makes anyone feel better, just pretend the dose on their page is already cut in half via magic, then follow what is on the page. :D :D :D
Thanks mate. I have followed it on the 21 days 5g/Us Gall. I asked farside before I made any move on it too. Now I wait to see how the girls respond. I did use a little silica and cal mag at half dose of 2.5ml each gal as my tap water is hard and us brits get a full dose of metals with each gulp. ( and chlorine/chloramine/flouride/ anything dropped in local water table ect.lol ) I use a product called ecothrive neutralise ( concentrated lemon juice) to sort chlorine and chloramine before adding anything else but suspect mg and others are more than present already. Hope I havent made boohoo. will be hawking at them for days now.lol

Mix it all in one jug and cut it with water into the other jugs? That's what I do when I need weaker amounts.
That's a possibility for sure. Shit sure is dusty grinding could be messy. It smells bad but good at the same time to me. I almost want to taste it. Don't worry I won't.

Lemon juice masks the scent of clorine and doesn't do a thing for chloramine. If you want to get rid of chlorine, let it stand overnight. If you want to get rid of chloramine, use ascorbic acid (vitamin C) tablets.

Or don't since neither will harm your plants!
It is a proven product mate. designed to sort tap water out for Living organic Soils. Not a diy or have a go jobby. It is on my pics for this current grow. have a Google for it and see what I mean.

10$ Home Depot. This thing is a monster in a 5 gallon bucket.

Attachments

• 79257F99-B53D-43A7-B6A3-FA06FDC0C6C3.jpeg
    79257F99-B53D-43A7-B6A3-FA06FDC0C6C3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
Nah, if you like it that's cool. But if you're running MC you don't have to worry about LOS, so the chlorine/chloramine is fine. If you want to see plants grown with chloramine and MC they're here.

Also, I'd love to see a link that says that lemon juice neutralizes chloramine if you have one.
hope not get a kicking here for non sponsored.

10$ Home Depot. This thing is a monster in a 5 gallon bucket.
great for ice hash stirring too. And scared the shit out of my kids who thought it was a space gun.lpl

LOL! It's vitamin C like I mentioned. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Have I missed something here mate. I thought it was also for chloramine. I do get your point about mc being an able nute and not needing too much meddling with but so used to having to treat the shit uk water for best results and cant go Ro so trying to get the best start I can with the mc. If I remember rightly , we met from me fucking up my rdwc too. hahaha bloody theme running here mate. Tour a fucking jonah !!!!!!! hahahahah am so only kidding here shed. you are one of my most respected fellows here and your knowledge and advice is always taken on board and mulled over. thanks for the eyes on mate

I am glad I went ahead and made the jump from 3-5. Looking at the plants I am finally happy with the color. Weirdly enough it was my 2 Dark Devils that were bothering me. Now I have purple showing the dark traits in the fan leaves.
I had to raise the lights last night 3 inches from watering yesterday. This morning I am having to raise them again 2 inches.

Attachments

• 7E7F2CC5-1A91-422A-9CDB-F5D2D82713BE.jpeg
    7E7F2CC5-1A91-422A-9CDB-F5D2D82713BE.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 56
  • DE819255-1806-4CE7-A36E-BC92B27175EF.jpeg
    DE819255-1806-4CE7-A36E-BC92B27175EF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • 7D9AA41C-3887-4232-B956-48632171F98E.jpeg
    7D9AA41C-3887-4232-B956-48632171F98E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
I am glad I went ahead and made the jump from 3-5. Looking at the plants I am finally happy with the color. Weirdly enough it was my 2 Dark Devils that were bothering me. Now I have purple showing the dark traits in the fan leaves.
I had to raise the lights last night 3 inches from watering yesterday. This morning I am having to raise them again 2 inches.
Your verdantness is starting to show.

Lol yess just sprayed for bugs this year there are a lot of them very humid here witch sucks it’s like all the bugs come crawling down here running from the winter lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom