The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! I'm not cherry picking. You started by saying you didn't understand the appeal of tents, not that you don't think they worked for you :). Now you understand the advantages they hold for others. That's progress in my book!
I think in your fixation to be right you are missing the general point that I am making and that is one can grow with a lot less equipment and expenditure than many advise and if you want to continue to debate semantics and point out distinctions without a difference you will be talking to an echo chamber from this point forward. :thumb:

Well, while we're all spattering around...

I got a lab puppy. She can take any tent down in 3.2 seconds. :laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:
You can't say that without pics!! I'm a lab guy. I lost my Tessie last year, 15yrs. My last male I spent 5-6 evening a week training him. He was master hunter level. That dog was a waterfowl hunting savant. I miss that, I don't miss the knucklehead behavior the first year. Who am I kidding first 3 years!! LoL
pics!

I’m at 6 prob go up next watering

I'm at 4 for everybody but the new Mex Airline baby, and she's at 2.

Lemon Drop moves to 5 next time, and my crack baby should be just finishing the 3 time period, but I was lazy and just fed her at 4 this morning.

You can't say that without pics!! I'm a lab guy. I lost my Tessie last year, 15yrs. My last male I spent 5-6 evening a week training him. He was master hunter level. That dog was a waterfowl hunting savant. I miss that, I don't miss the knucklehead behavior the first year. Who am I kidding first 3 years!! LoL
pics!

Sweet. :D

My girl is from a Master line around Giddings, but I won't be training and running her for that. I lost my last one, at 15, 3 years ago in January. I wasn't really ready but couldn't pass her up. She'll be good for field, goose, and duck though. She isn't ready this year, but next year I'm going to give her a couple shots to see how she does.

Not only are your buds nice and frosty more impressive to me is the health of your leaves and even your tips so late in flower;
Thanks Homer... this stuff never lets me down.
Wow Mr S. beautiful girls. I am so guilty of assuming your furniture here now and neglect your grow.
Like an old table... lots of marks and lightly stained.

Lemon Drop moves to 5 next time, and my crack baby should be just finishing the 3 time period, but I was lazy and just fed her at 4 this morning.

My girl is from a Master line around Giddings, but I won't be training and running her for that. I lost my last one, at 15, 3 years ago in January. I wasn't really ready but couldn't pass her up. She'll be good for field, goose, and duck though. She isn't ready this year, but next year I'm going to give her a couple shots to see how she does.
Nice! Im not quite ready yet. They really take a piece of you when they pass. When I am , I'm heading back down to Texas and finding one from the same line. It will cost big $$ but it's worth it. Just like these plants genetics means a lot! It take a lot of time and it's a huge commitment to get them to their peak. I miss watching him own the spread. When we hunted more than one dog( not my favorite thing to do unless we are hunting a descent size goose spread of over 1000 decoys.) he was never beaten to a bird. He was so fast! I can't even begin to count how many birds he picked up during his time. Good memories.

The girls are now 3 days into the MC feedings. 6g/gallon now. They seem to be liking it. Plants are looking good and smelling even better.. Killing me that my scrog is so messed up but there's going to be quite a few nugs!

Nice cherry-picking, lol. To acknowledge the advantages of a tent doesn't mean I find it appealing. I see you failed to quote the disadvantages I mentioned. Very similar approach I see in the hearings today, lol... :p
Welcome to 420 politics. Have you seen brexit !!!!.lol

Well, while we're all spattering around...

I got a lab puppy. She can take any tent down in 3.2 seconds. :laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:
And do it over and over and over and over again tirelessly!. heehee. great point.

Welcome to 420 politics. Have you seen brexit !!!!.lol

The politicians just can't seem to agree. As usual, there has to be something in it for them. You need a new political party "Out With the Old."

Can anyone direct me to a feeding schedule that would be suitable for DWC? The calculator on the sight confuses me a bit.

How so? Doesn't matter what the medium is, it is the same g/gal either way.

If you need to have 4g/gal, then take that and multiply by the number of gallons in your system.

For mine, I would need roughly 240g-260g if I were at 4g/gal, as my system will be about 60-65 gallons. If someone had a DWC bucket with say, 3.5gal of water, then you need 14g total (4x3.5).

If you're on the metric, well, the numbers are different but the principal is the same. Don't sweat over ppm or ec, if that is where you are getting mixed up. Keep it simple. X number of grams per 1 gallon (or liter) of water, then multiply by the number of gallons (or liters) in your system.

How so? Doesn't matter what the medium is, it is the same g/gal either way.

If you need to have 4g/gal, then take that and multiply by the number of gallons in your system.

For mine, I would need roughly 240g-260g if I were at 4g/gal, as my system will be about 60-65 gallons. If someone had a DWC bucket with say, 3.5gal of water, then you need 14g total (4x3.5).

If you're on the metric, well, the numbers are different but the principal is the same. Don't sweat over ppm or ec, if that is where you are getting mixed up. Keep it simple. X number of grams per 1 gallon (or liter) of water, then multiply by the number of gallons (or liters) in your system.

Mega crop has an online calculator to simplify life for large systems

I upped my dosage to 6.5gm/gal. I didn't notice any deficiencies, but just did it.

My plants are drinking about 1-1/2 times as much as they did with the General Hydroponics Flora Trio. I hope they don't get drunk, :laugh: but then maybe I do. :hmmmm:
They could get get aggressive or start with the " you never say you love me anymore" thing !!.

I think in your fixation to be right you are missing the general point that I am making and that is one can grow with a lot less equipment and expenditure than many advise and if you want to continue to debate semantics and point out distinctions without a difference you will be talking to an echo chamber from this point forward. :thumb:
Doh! lol. all in good spirits matey.

They do? No wai! :hmmmm:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can you wait until I've finished my first coffee before sarcasm.

And on a side note thank you. I found a post of yours regarding MC and the autopot system. Alot of useful knowledge that helped me with my set up. I'm still working on dialing everything in but I'm well on my way

You guys are so brave , I would never trust a dog with a gun ffs.

Can you wait until I've finished my first coffee before sarcasm.

Hell nah! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And on a side note thank you. I found a post of yours regarding MC and the autopot system. Alot of useful knowledge that helped me with my set up. I'm still working on dialing everything in but I'm well on my way

You're welcome. While I don't have an autopot system (yet, and I stress yet), I really, really like them a lot. They bring many things I like together in one setup. :D (edit: the next run in my lab tent will either be dutch buckets, or autopots. not sure yet.)

I would put some type of small pump in the res though, to keep it stirred up. Also running z7 to keep the fittings clean would probably help too.

You guys are so brave , I would never trust a dog with a gun ffs.

I'm not worried about the dog. Now those damn cats... they're out to get you. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom