The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok y’all I’ve got a slight problem child she’s a Jack Herer Day 51 above ground and is in extended veg. I use RO water because my tap comes out well over 500ppm and I don’t trust it, I’m in Mother Earth Coco +Perlite 70/30, under Full Spectrum LEDs, Temps and RH on point.
I started the girls awhile back on just 4gr/g MC switching from Flora Trio with Calimagic and noticed I was starting to get a mag deficiency so I added 2mls/g of Calimagic 1-0-0 and kept the 4gr/g of MC, since then for two feeds I have decreased the Calimagic to 1ml/g and bumped up the MC to 4.5gr/g and today I noticed on a couple of leaves a slight burned tip (no clawing or anything like that) so my question is I’m thinking for her to decease the Calimagic to 0.5mls/g and keeping 4.5gr/g of MC. Does this sound like a reasonable step to take?

Ok y’all I’ve got a slight problem child she’s a Jack Herer Day 51 above ground and is in extended veg. I use RO water because my tap comes out well over 500ppm and I don’t trust it, I’m in Mother Earth Coco +Perlite 70/30, under Full Spectrum LEDs, Temps and RH on point.
I started the girls awhile back on just 4gr/g MC switching from Flora Trio with Calimagic and noticed I was starting to get a mag deficiency so I added 2mls/g of Calimagic 1-0-0 and kept the 4gr/g of MC, since then for two feeds I have decreased the Calimagic to 1ml/g and bumped up the MC to 4.5gr/g and today I noticed on a couple of leaves a slight burned tip (no clawing or anything like that) so my question is I’m thinking for her to decease the Calimagic to 0.5mls/g and keeping 4.5gr/g of MC. Does this sound like a reasonable step to take?

Sounds perfect.

My only suggestion is to stop with the calmag. Your 4.5g I would continue and see what happens over the next feeding.

My only suggestion is to stop with the calmag. Your 4.5g I would continue and see what happens over the next feeding.
Thank you will do!

Thank you will do!
You're running a high N level right now and you noticed right away the JH is taking less nutes. The def you had earlier should be gone now that you are using MC regularly. Let the plant catch up to the 4.5g level you are at now.
If after the next feeding they still look overfed give them straight water for the following feed. The ca def you mentioned earlier doesn't appear to be around anymore so the MC is doing what it needs to do.

Ur goin to love ur light @candycane
Thank you! I’m crazy stoked! Going to put my girls in the tent once it arrives and finish vegging them in there then flip time they will be ready to get their bloom on!

Just b carefull don’t let the veg long cuz they will triple size in flower under that light very strong n she runs cool witch is another plus just don’t look at it with a naked eye cuz it will blind ur eye for a wile lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom