The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah on tent work would b totally out my room but do I put them on a 2/4 or some metal bars I got bought them to put all my led light together

Here's how I mounted mine:

full

Mars Hydro TSW/TSL-2000 Mounted with Timer

Note that the drivers are spaced away from the board using 3 X 1/4" washers stacked at each screw.

Don't use a pre-made extension cable longer than 10' (3 meters). The drivers put out between five and six amps each. If you need a longer extension, build your own. The cable ends Mars Hydro uses are not what I listed in the image. They are 5.5X2.5mm, or DC-5525 connectors.

Before taking the drivers off of the light, verify that the ends of the extension cable fit. Some, like the ones I got, don't.

If you intend to add a timer to your board, take note of the cable connections in the 'T' connector. Make absolutely certain you make the connections correctly.

With that out of the way, you'll probably want 3' (one meter) or more above the light so that you can raise or lower it. You need that into consideration when deciding on the extension cable length you need.

Good luck with it. :nervous-guy:

Looking good
Thanks Jack. I grow pygmy ladies lol.
hope your ready for the swollen buddage coming your way mate. keep that air flowing through and watch for bud rot. it creeps in of buds sit touching or they get dense. Be prepared buddy and eyes everywhere. Whats the rh like in there atm?

Thanks Jack. I grow pygmy ladies lol.
hope your ready for the swollen buddage coming your way mate. keep that air flowing through and watch for bud rot. it creeps in of buds sit touching or they get dense. Be prepared buddy and eyes everywhere. Whats the rh like in there atm?
Thanks bro thank god I have never had the rot knock on wood right now a big house fan bringing plenty of are thru I never measured rh in my room cuz I’m not sealed light on door opens things Ben doin ok so far but I’ve seen some big bud rot on here I just always make sure temp are low n air is flowing if leafs don’t move there is a big prob lol

I’m with y’all off with my roof lol boy they just keep growing not missing a hiccup was thinking lowering nutes but that will hurt the bud growth just want them to settle down lol
Trim the top of each main bud . not a lot but enough to hit new growth about 20mm. They will change from long thin to short and stocky buds. Bud trimming is a good wat to stop colas adding height and increasing girth.. Next step may have to be some supercropping. good squash and a 90° bend. repair as they grow. I always seem to end up doing a few mid flower to manage the canopy. never ventured never gained mate. could always try 1 main tip trimming to see that play out. can make nice fatty buds. Just a few thought in height concerns

I Ben super cropping for weeks n my fingers can def feel the pain lol there knuckles evrey were I will keep bending them till they chill out a bit boy this megacrop is no joke lol is like the redbull in cannabis :Rasta:

Flushed n refreshed the roots up doin vary well at 6 g a gallon staying there the hole ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom