The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mega Crop lady,about 2 days from harvest.
GDPxGumberry auto:
1575337654097.jpeg

1575337699002.jpeg
you are a pro now cass. holy crap dude. love it.

she's a superfreak superfreak..

i'm gonna try let her run as long i can. dunno what i'm gonna get
everyone doing good tho. upping the MC a couple grams. just a bit stronger than seedling.
Good call on close watching. My Gelato41 had fully developed seed pods at 3 weeks flowering on a single bud site low down. She was mutant too early on. worries me now that they can go into reseeding the strain in survival mode without being nearly old enough. She gave my whole crop of Barneys strains a light dusting of her male pollen too nasty bitch. did get some great crossed seeds to play with though and thankfully only caught a few popcorn lowers on them. good luck with Quasimodo.lol

lol

yeah i'm looking at that side node. it's super strange, something trying to emerge.. :oops:

lol

yeah i'm looking at that side node. it's super strange, something trying to emerge.. :oops:
Here was my freak at 2 weeks flowering. The orangey tiny budlet at the bottom. week later had seeds in it !!!. . I had to pull her at 3 weeks flowering as i saw me more similar seed pods and didnt want to blow my whole harvest. She smoke like a good kush at only 3 weeks too . wish I could have tried the finished product
20191203_150645.jpg
20190720_132935.jpg

Backing off from the silica/calmag addition, at least for now. I just couldn't keep the silica from precipitating, no matter how I mixed things, so about the only benefit I was getting from it was an increase in pH. Thus I've been flirting with the mag lockout line, and a leaf here and there supports that observation. :rolleyes:

Mostly on my Auto Lemon Drop (Super Lemon Haze) and only a couple of fans were showing. It was starting to creep a tick on a leaf of the blue dream'matic though, so with this mornings breakfast I skipped the silica, but kept a little bit of additional calmag in there. May do that again with the next, and then be off the wagon and back to just straight MC.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't fry anything. It was just the initial showing of an issue, and it's been corrected. All is well, and overall growth is really good and taking off.

Exquisite Dutchman. Nice work.:cool: Dutchman what type of lighting do you use?

Don't hold me to it, but looks like it might be LED. :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

I’m curious, those running auto flowers in soil, how high did you get mg-gl before you had issues? I have a smaller Strawberry Cheescake that is stacking on now but I wonder if I should stay where I am at. What has been the max PPM/EC that y’all have seen any plant take of this?

I’m curious, those running auto flowers in soil, how high did you get mg-gl before you had issues?
If you're referring to the grams per gallon then regardless of the plant you should be able to reach 6-6.5 grams/gal.
The pic of your plant is beautiful. Nice and green, leaves pointing up, no signs of def. I would maintain your levels and as soon as you start to see any defs then you can increase the amount by .5 grams.

If you're referring to the grams per gallon then regardless of the plant you should be able to reach 6-6.5 grams/gal.
The pic of your plant is beautiful. Nice and green, leaves pointing up, no signs of def. I would maintain your levels and as soon as you start to see any defs then you can increase the amount by .5 grams.
Thanks. I am at 6 so I think I will stay there. 1370 ppm. When I run hydro I look for 1200-1600ppm. I have roughly a month by breeder for finish. The 6-6.5 sounds like a good place to hold until I see deficiency.

I’m curious, those running auto flowers in soil, how high did you get mg-gl before you had issues? I have a smaller Strawberry Cheescake that is stacking on now but I wonder if I should stay where I am at. What has been the max PPM/EC that y’all have seen any plant take of this?

i had mine as far up as 9g / L and a touch over 1600ppm. the plants had earlier issues tho and it was not an MC only grow.
they were photos as well.

Thanks. I am at 6 so I think I will stay there. 1370 ppm. When I run hydro I look for 1200-1600ppm. I have roughly a month by breeder for finish. The 6-6.5 sounds like a good place to hold until I see deficiency.
At 6 grams this late into flower if you haven't seen a def you most likely wont. Don't go higher than 6.5g is my recommendation if you decide to tinker.

Both of my rooms are on mc but my tent got hammerd this run bye bugs could have did better but there is always a first for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom