The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've finally gotten started. And it's been slow! Damn cool temps are.killing me. So a week later I finally got some heat mats to warm up the pots. The damn seedlings took 3 days to break surface and I had to help each one out of its shell and membrane. Hopefully now that they have some heat they will kick it in the ass and get to growing. Also hopefully the slow start didn't hinder their future growth. Here you can see how small some of the seedlings are. 3 are super small, 2 look normal and the 6th one won't germ so I'll start a new seed tomorrow.
Rough start, praying for a smoother future, lol.
20191203_231455.jpg20191203_231320.jpg20191203_231419.jpg

I've finally gotten started. And it's been slow! Damn cool temps are.killing me. So a week later I finally got some heat mats to warm up the pots. The damn seedlings took 3 days to break surface and I had to help each one out of its shell and membrane. Hopefully now that they have some heat they will kick it in the ass and get to growing. Also hopefully the slow start didn't hinder their future growth. Here you can see how small some of the seedlings are. 3 are super small, 2 look normal and the 6th one won't germ so I'll start a new seed tomorrow.
Rough start, praying for a smoother future, lol.
20191203_231455.jpg20191203_231320.jpg20191203_231419.jpg
:happy-birthday:

3 days isn't too bad.

what are you in dek ?
This time FFOF. I'm starting in 1gal pots. I'll up pot to 5gal and use the soil from my last grow , from Detroit Nutrient Co. that I have in a big Rubbermaid tub that I have been adding Recharge to.
2 DP Auto Mazar's, 1 Dark Devil Diesel, 1 S.OD.K, 1 Bluetoof×Royal Gorilla. Last plant to be decided since the last seed didn't germ. And of course MC.

My apologies if this has been posted before, but I haven't seen it mentioned:

Earlier in the thread it was discussed about pH levels with MC. While browsing their site yesterday, I found this under the FAQ question: "What other supplements or product types should I run with MEGA CROP?"

Nothing! Since it is a true complete formula, you do not need any other products to get the best results possible. You may want to add some pH adjuster to make sure the nutrient solution being delivered to the plants is between 5.5-6.5 pH for best absorption, this depends on your water supply and is unique to each individual farm.

I'm currently doing a comparison grow between MC and the GH Flora Trio. I'm currently mixing my MC at 4 g/gal in RO water and getting a pH of 6.2 after letting it sit for a couple of hours.

Again, sorry if this is common knowledge, but thought that I would share.

Thank you Dutchman, I took a note. I'm due for new lights. And, Dutchman, I am MsBean and wish I though of that before I sign up to 420 with my call name.:hippy:

You cannot go wrong with those @Budget LED lights one bit. I have a pair myself and they are beyond expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom