The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried to fine the Budget lights on Amazon with no luck. Is there another store use shop at? :)

We have a website . Link to it below in our sig. We do not want to hijack this thread though. If you have any questions, please DM us or tag us.

Btw - love Megacrop. That is all I use besides super soils with my personal grows! Trying the bud explosion this round as a nice addition.
20191205_115427.jpg

Btw - love Megacrop. That is all I use besides super soils with my personal grows! Trying the bud explosion this round as a nice addition.
20191205_115427.jpg
For what I’ve saved from using this product maybe I can afford another light in the next year ! Have been to your site several times checking the lights out . Also watching Dutches grow excellent!

Dropped another seed to fill the spot that was left open by numerous no germ seeds. I was going to save these for summer time but screw it. It's Ace Seeds Auto Zamal, they are new and not out until next year. It's a longer flower, but the bud should be excellent.

20191205_115427.jpg
Did you use this on top of the reg MC? Or sub it?

Dropped another seed to fill the spot that was left open by numerous no germ seeds. I was going to save these for summer time but screw it. It's Ace Seeds Auto Zamal, they are new and not out until next year. It's a longer flower, but the bud should be excellent.

Did you use this on top of the reg MC? Or sub it?
If I remember right @carcass tried to use it and it wasn’t good !

I just tried to fine the Budget lights on Amazon with no luck. Is there another store use shop at? :)

Just to reiterate, you can find them at: Budget LED: High Performance LED Grow Lights | Best Budget Grow Lights

20191205_115427.jpg

I will be interested to see how this comes out. My understanding is that this product is already a part of MC. Just looking at the label, at 0-19-39 on top of MC you'll blow your N->K ratio (1:3) way out of whack (without additional N, like from CalMag) and risk a bad lockout.

I could be wrong, but just throwing this out there for thought and a double check.

@carcass tried to use it and it wasn’t good !
I did burn the crap out of one plant with the Bud Explosion-That was a Northern Lights...however, The Peyote Critical growing with it wasn't bothered by it- so this makes me think that it depends on the plant, or possibly the strain, whether it's going to burn it or not-Unfortunately, you won't know if the plant likes it or hates it till the damage is done.

20191205_115427.jpg
Careful with the bud explosion . It's been known to derail many grows due to not keeping a check on your NPK ratios.

Careful with the bud explosion . It's been known to derail many grows due to not keeping a check on your NPK ratios.

Will do. I havent used it yet. Still need to read up on usage and what not.

Thanks everyone for the feedback on it.

I bought there calmag pro and put it in at 100% manufacturers dosing. Next morning ever leaf was clawing, had to empty the reservoir and start over !

I believe the general recommendation is if you run MC 2.0, you don't need any of their supplements. "Don't need" might be putting it mildly as most of them will throw your ratios completely out of whack, as mentioned above.

Farside uses other supplements (not greenleaf's) to modify the MC, but always uses an NPK calculator to make sure his ratios are within the intended target range.

Jack420, that's an amazing grow. How many plants to you have?:morenutes:
I think 46 if I’m not mistaken lol but thanks there doin there thang so far

DAY 40 FLOWERING my girls are looking good, well a little leaf health issue with my Do-Si-Dos. Again I think that is from the tablespoon of bat guano and glacier rock dust I spread across the soil tops before my switch. Even with that and the colas on smallish side, they are just covered in crystal goodness. My other girls are sticky too, but they also some pretty fat looking colas and should keep getting bigger in these final weeks before they finish up. Started watering with cold water and happy to see the colours coming out of my girls, but also lowering my need to water them only every 3rd day. Also added a tiny bit of MC to the family Xmas tree to keep it healthy and happy

DOCTOR SEEDSMAN
C4B929BC-26E0-40A6-983D-AC9B30AD1D8E.jpeg

PURPLE URKLE
EBC8AB3C-8628-4C8D-A8A4-FD7367707FA1.jpeg

DO-SI-DOS
29A662F5-205D-4CA4-AAE9-55628EC2DB5C.jpeg

PURPLE BUD
EEB425A3-F137-403C-B2AD-9F01D6AA67C6.jpeg

GROUP PIC
E8CBCD14-0492-4646-BE8D-97C5C33F90A1.jpeg

We have a website . Link to it below in our sig. We do not want to hijack this thread though. If you have any questions, please DM us or tag us.

Baron Von Blurple, awesome garden.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom