The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 37 of life, 7 since 12/12... Up to 5.2g/gallon now. Ph right around 6. Both seem to be very happy every time I peek in, nice tough branches too, especially the Gorilla Zkittlez. Just been supercropping them as needed every few days to keep them as level as possible. Added some tie downs to help open them up but they are rugged little bushes. I'll have to do some defoliation here eventually.

be ready to support the branches as the buds grow . This strain makes dense heavy buds on thin stems following the stretch. def will need support. love this strain

be ready to support the branches as the buds grow . This strain makes dense heavy buds on thin stems following the stretch. def will need support. love this strain
Which are you referring to the Gorilla Zkittlez or White Rhino? So far both are very sturdy but I will be ready if they need some support, thanks for the tip!

Which are you referring to the Gorilla Zkittlez or White Rhino? So far both are very sturdy but I will be ready if they need some support, thanks for the tip!
the Gz. I had some sweet nugs from them but support was a must and wish I had been more prepared.lol . not done rhino but sounds heavy.

so everyone knows..

i am trying to get the mega crop primer finished up. it is a work in progress. have spoken to a few members about it, just to ensure it's headed the right way. if all goes well it should get finished this wkend.

will try to get a mod to string it all together and stuff it at the front of the thread when done..

have not abandoned you guys... just have other stuff on

2/9/20 day 10 flower Green Crack (back) Super Silver Haze (front left+right)
Ladies are stretching like crazy added 4.5 gal to res
Rh38%
Temp 76°f
22.5gs MC
4.5mls calimagic
9mls silica blast
Really liking the MC so far, no issues that i see
20200210_083944.jpg

20200210_083951.jpg

Green Crack
20200210_083959.jpg

Super Silver Haze (right)
20200210_084004.jpg

Super Silver Haze (left)

I have 2 different phenos of the ssh, one is stretching like crazy and has big leafs, and the other has almost no stretch so far with HUGE leafs

Okay so here I am. I am feeding MC first time to my Gorilla Glue etc.. veg room. I had to PH up 6.2. The colour is pretty light even though I put in 22.5 for the veg room. See what happens. I fed them all the same. I figured my clones were from Mothers that were long veg already so .... there's my logic. I pulled my PPM Meter out and I think I need to calibrate it, I'll do that for next feeding. 498.14 ppm when I tested mine it was 102ppm. Needless to say I have to buy calibrator fluid for it. I never used it much before. I want to for this. I think it will help me alot if I get use to using it. I used the conversion calculator on the website. I fed by 5 gallon buckets, late veg (veg room)

Bud Room: 25grams Some are further along than others so I picked a medium for this, its only a couple plants see how it goes.

I did very light for my seedlings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom