The most awsome day ive ever had.

StonerGrower

well this morning i woke up bright and early at 5 oclock to go check on my outdoor grow. my seeds were germinated last monday and planted last wednesday..they are already about 6 inches tall which is pretty fast for anything ive grown. anyways i went to my grow area and i noticed some fallen down trees so i came up with an awsome idea...make a wall around the plants! so i called my buddy up who helped me do my grows before in the past and he brings down the 4wheeler..so were pullin trees here and there and what not...so finnaly theres only one way in and thats a very small spot i have trouble even getting through..now theres a big cirlce of trees surrounding my plants...now i got an even better idea! i uprooted some newly grown thorn bushes and planted then alongside the fallen down trees and tied the tops of them to the branches of the trees...so im expecting a thron fortress protecting my plants from anyone who is dumb enough to wanter through a barrier of thorns and trees..now the area where i planted gets direct sunlight which is good...i also put down some white dry erase board around the edge of the trees in the middle of the circle..and put some under the plants..boy was it bright in there......anyways now for my second story

so i get home around 10 oclock from my days adventure to take my girlfriend of close to 5 years to the doctors...i didnt know what for just that i had to take her...well im so happy about this because it turns out shes pregnant! yay...i love this girl with every bone in my body so im going to propose to her once i get a ring(because im broke as a joke)..plus ive always wanted a little baby girl of my own....damn guys im so excited i could piss myself:adore:

Re: the most awsome day ive ever had...

congrats man. good luck on your grow as well. i'm trying to get some outdoor plants going in md too.

i hope all goes well with the pregnancy and proposal. :allgood:

the outdoor grow part was great, but then the next part blows it away. Congrats on the pregnancy news. You gonna do a grow journal? lol j/k Welcome to the club!!!! :)

thanks guys for all your support!

yeah pj as soon as i get a new digi i WILL finnaly start one lol...my old digis been out of action , whoever knew cameras didnt float?

Congratulations bro!!!

can't wait to see a grow journal

Oh man, congratulations! You should put some mention of that in the subject - that's some pretty big news right there. Now just don't let the little one grow up to be a Republican...

P.S. Are you guys talking about a grow journal for his plants or his kid? :cool:

awesome!!! keep us posted on the baby!!!

P.S. Are you guys talking about a grow journal for his plants or his kid? :cool:

I was talking for the kid(s) - could be twins or more AAAAAHHHHHH

Congrats on the new family, and protect those plants!

Cool idea about the fortress btw.

Back
Top Bottom