The Mountain: Grow Support From The Over 50 Club

I started to grow autos but the bud size is not impressive they should be done but they seam to small I'll have to get some pictures to post
interesting indeed, I am trying an auto now that is just into flowering, it also seems small but I am just starting the flowering nutes and would hope to end up with #chubbybuds . Photos are in the journal in my sig.

Never tried Autos something new to me. I like Feminized seeds F1 if I can get it.
I'd like for them to start fattening up. Feeding 820ppm everyother day. GH Flora nutrients and Mamoth P and Blackstrap molasses. I have nothing to compare to.
I am getting impatient. I want my grow room to be full eventually. Got to get good first. These I let go to long in Veg.
these are just about right. Good seed breeder. Rise N Shine and Pirate Radio and Mighty glue BlackBerry banana Kush. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanx

I'd like for them to start fattening up. Feeding 820ppm everyother day. GH Flora nutrients and Mamoth P and Blackstrap molasses. I have nothing to compare to.

yes that is all the fatter my buds have gotten and it has been 8 weeks
I'm thing they are done I had problems with temps being to cold and soil getting cold

Never tried Autos something new to me. I like Feminized seeds F1 if I can get it.
I am getting impatient. I want my grow room to be full eventually. Got to get good first. These I let go to long in Veg.
these are just about right. Good seed breeder. Rise N Shine and Pirate Radio and Mighty glue BlackBerry banana Kush. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanx

Let them keep growing, you've just entered the flowering stage. The buds will get much larger.

another 5 to 6 weeks. May go 12 weeks. Buds are building. Really starting to feed now. Pushing 870 ppm. Everyother day. They don't smell yet. I can't wait. Getting excited. The other 4 on the table are just starting to flower. I kept them shorter this time.
week 7 from seed

With spring just around the corner here in Ontario Can I am getting to be like it's x-mas time lol. I know this is a loaded question because there are so many variables when it comes to the weather here and they soil your working with but here is the question;

Has anyone took some good healthy seedlings planted them in the grown and walked away until the end of the season???

Last year I took one good seedling dug a hole added maybe a gallon or two of good soil into the hole and only visited the lady maybe every other week. When it was time to harvest her she did almost as good as the ones I visited and tended to every other day! (Same strain)

So it makes me wonder.

thanks

I once had a bunch of males I took out and planted in a field put three in the ground and there was one that grew to eight feet tall come deer season the others either flooded out or got eaten

I once had a bunch of males I took out and planted in a field put three in the ground and there was one that grew to eight feet tall come deer season the others either flooded out or got eaten
Wow 8ft!!! Great idea of using males!

Hi everyone! I'd love some advice: I think my plant is dying :(
Indoor growing. I have balanced PH already, raised the lamp a bit, checked my nutrients.. nothing helps.
I'm attaching photos for the problems I currently have: lower leaves are droopy and dry, upper leaves with copper-like burns..
if there are any questions that can help you answer my question please let me know. I'm kind of a newbie (2nd plant, the 1st one was perfect).
Thank you so much!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-02-26 at 20.04.49.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-02-26 at 20.04.49.jpeg
    302.9 KB · Views: 204
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-02-26 at 20.07.04.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-02-26 at 20.07.04.jpeg
    627.1 KB · Views: 165
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-02-26 at 20.07.05.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-02-26 at 20.07.05.jpeg
    593.7 KB · Views: 212
Happy Munchday everyone.
I've been fighting frigging spider mites from day one on this grow. I really screwed up when I got a clone from an aquaitance and didn't inspect it until it was to late. Grrr I have been spraying sns 219 and watering with sns 209 with a fair amount of results but haven't got rid of them. Now it's almost harvest and we still have them. I'm only few days away from harvesting and I haven't sprayed in 2 weeks and them critters are back. This isn't for smoking and will be extracted for RSO. I'm thinking of doing a good water wash as I harvest so what do you all think?

to late to do much but yes when I had the little pricks I did a wash it removed most all the mites and the web but now that you are done I would wash your grow room down with vinegar and water to make sure they don't come back

Hello BeemerBill :ciao: Regarding those spider mites, I make a mix of 1/1 vinegar & water,, plus peppermint oil - 10 drops per litre. Shake it real good before using it clean everything around your grow area. Peppermint repels spiders and other little critters very efficiently. You can also just put drops of peppermint oil where ever needed.
Bonus - cleaning with this mixture also kills obnoxious odours, I always wipe down counters and tables before expecting company, leaves a nice and fresh scent throughout the house. :thumb:

In bloom pyrethrin is the best organic treatment. You do that and give your gals a warm shower after 3-4 days and repeat.

Hello BeemerBill :ciao: Regarding those spider mites, I make a mix of 1/1 vinegar & water,, plus peppermint oil - 10 drops per litre. Shake it real good before using it clean everything around your grow area. Peppermint repels spiders and other little critters very efficiently. You can also just put drops of peppermint oil where ever needed.
Bonus - cleaning with this mixture also kills obnoxious odours, I always wipe down counters and tables before expecting company, leaves a nice and fresh scent throughout the house. :thumb:
Thank you Rosie44, I will try that especial the drops of peppermint oil around the plants.

In bloom pyrethrin is the best organic treatment. You do that and give your gals a warm shower after 3-4 days and repeat.
Thanks conradino23. I dont like using pyrethin on bloom but I did screw up and didn't use it earlier. Thanks for your reply

Back
Top Bottom