The Mountain: Grow Support From The Over 50 Club

I use neem oil weekly in my IPM...is a fantastic pest deterrent, safe to use in veg & flower.

If I encounter a pest problem I include spinosad in my IPM...much like pytherin that Conradino listed, it is a biological agent so is organic and completely safe to use all the way up to the end of flower as well

I use neem oil weekly in my IPM...is a fantastic pest deterrent, safe to use in veg & flower.

If I encounter a pest problem I include spinosad in my IPM...much like pytherin that Conradino listed, it is a biological agent so is organic and completely safe to use all the way up to the end of flower as well
Thank you GodOfPot. I will look at the spinosad and I have neem oil

the pot are to heavy and the mat gets to hot almost started a fire won't do that again then I put a small heater in the tent and had problems with it drying them out to fast I just gave up harvested the lady's and will try something else next time it was a cold winter and I have not had this kind of trouble before it was my first time doing autos the next ones will be outside spring is here I think it snowed to day

this is your Afg x SS pheno, you purposely transplanted on an angle, stuffed it in a closet full of other strains and basically forgot about it till now. what would you do w it as the Flower Inn has no rooms to spare for the chosen one. transplant, clone lst more? its got 2 months minimum before it can go 12/12. how hard would you strip it out? i cut the lower fans only ( not pictured) for more air flow the closet is maxed out w 12 others lol. maxed out to the max.
20190618_101251.jpg

Attachments

• 20190618_101610.jpg
    20190618_101610.jpg
    575.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 20190618_104734.jpg
    20190618_104734.jpg
    849.6 KB · Views: 155
went to edit but timed out

yeah meant to mention (wuz high, gg#4 got me) i know this sub
is for problems harder than this but am curious what your choices would be. atm am thinking repot to 7g, bend the long one left side of screen leftwards grow that out like a main line ang grow a four foot long 3 foot deep 2 foot high plant. lol. pinch to real top back pull the arms down hard and by two months time that left side should have some good progress. thoughts?

As an alternative to spinosad, could I suggest an organic one? I use a mixture of

• 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Pure Soap: Use a pure liquid soap, such as Castile, or all-natural soap. The active ingredient in insecticidal soap comes from the fatty acids in animal fat or vegetable oil, so it’s important to use the real thing.
  • 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Cooking Oil: To help the solution stick a little longer, add two tablespoons of light cooking oil (such as corn, canola, olive, or safflower) per gallon of water to the mix.
  • 1 Gal. (4L) Ph’d Water: Ph’d water is fine for making insecticidal soap. If you have hard water, you may want to use bottled water to prevent soap and mineral scum from building up on your plants.

• Application: Apply to top and bottom of leaves every couple of days til your absolutely sure the pests are gone. Then spray with Ph’d water to rinse.

You can drink this stuff without ill effect except maybe a bad taste in your mouth but it works like a charm, Helped me clean out some spider mites a year or so ago.

the pot are to heavy and the mat gets to hot almost started a fire won't do that again then I put a small heater in the tent and had problems with it drying them out to fast I just gave up harvested the lady's and will try something else next time it was a cold winter and I have not had this kind of trouble before it was my first time doing autos the next ones will be outside spring is here I think it snowed to day
Had the same issue when I used a heater in my unheated garage where my grow enclosure lives big fisher, so I so I switched to a steam humidifier with distilled water instead, kept the girls warm and very happy til i chopped em in November.

Thanks conradino23. I dont like using pyrethin on bloom but I did screw up and didn't use it earlier. Thanks for your reply

Try this homemade organic spray took a couple of applications but worked like a charm on my mites.

• 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Pure Soap: Use a pure liquid soap, such as Castile, or all-natural soap. The active ingredient in insecticidal soap comes from the fatty acids in animal fat or vegetable oil, so it’s important to use the real thing.
  • 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Cooking Oil: To help the solution stick a little longer, add two tablespoons of light cooking oil (such as corn, canola, olive, or safflower) per gallon of water to the mix.
  • 1 Gal. (4L) Ph’d Water: Ph’d water is fine for making insecticidal soap. If you have hard water, you may want to use bottled water to prevent soap and mineral scum from building up on your plants.

• Application: Apply to top and bottom of leaves every couple of days til your absolutely sure the pests are gone. Then spray with Ph’d water to rinse.

This sounds like the place i need to be. Have lived in the mountains in NC and then moved and these people where i am now think they have mountains. They aint seen nothing but let them talk anyhow. I have grown but mostly in soil, have thought about doing hydro but didnt want to lose quantity.

This sounds like the place i need to be. Have lived in the mountains in NC and then moved and these people where i am now think they have mountains. They aint seen nothing but let them talk anyhow. I have grown but mostly in soil, have thought about doing hydro but didnt want to lose quantity.

I tried Hydro... I am now trying Living organic soil which I like way better. I should harvest my organic grow this week. I'll never go back to hydro...

I don’t know anyone who switched from hydro to living organic soil and then decided to get back. It just doesn’t happen :)

Back
Top Bottom