The Mountain: Grow Support From The Over 50 Club

:yummy: There is more growing experience in The Over 50 Club than in most growing threads on 420 Magazine.

Other threads consistently replow the same ground; "Am I over fertilizing? Over watering? Is this a male?" :scratchinghead:

Look, dont take this wrong. I'm happy folks get to learn a lot on here :geek:
And the general attitude of the folks on the site is great :high-five:

BUT...(you knew it was coming)... :skeptical:

If you want a growing question answered from folks with a vast amount of hands-on experience, from people who are used to making stuff work well, WITHOUT a lot of money and input costs, or extra work...then The Mountain is the place to be ;)

:nomo: People from all over the site can come here, to the Mountain, to have their growing questions answered for real, by the oldest and most experienced growing folks on 420 Magazine!

If I had a growing problem with any of the crops on my farm, I asked my Dad and Grandpa and that is precisely how I view our contributions to this site. :amen:

So this is it.

:Namaste:
I think this is where I probably need to be to save my girls. So, I have a 4x4x80" and a 1200w COB LED light. I am currently in veg mode and last night I noticed my new light was still shining very dimly. My concern is that it would be more than enough light to mess up my flowering stage....right? Tks.

DSC00680_800x532_2_.jpg
gnats are easy in dirt. put a 1/4 inch of sand on top.......no more gnats.
Great info...I love the experience in this forum! Learned 2 things already and aint been online for 3 mins

Hello all residents of The Mountain.

What a great idea. I'm glad I found you guys. I'm looking for some tips, if you'd spare some time?
I'm starting a scrog on my single plant. She's a Tropicanna Bannana from Barney's.
IMG_20200525_200029.jpg
IMG_20200525_200015.jpg
IMG_20200525_194844.jpg

Sorry about the blurple, she's too big to get in and out of the tent and she's in a fabric pot so I'm worried about bothering roots.

I have a small tent. A Mini-Tent, in fact. It's only 120cm tall and she's 60% sativa so you can probably already see my efforts to keep her small.

It's my first scrog so I'm keen to get it right first time, so understanding I don't know everything, I am reaching out to you fine folk.

Any tips on how to keep this girl small but packing are welcomed with loving arms.

Feel free to pop by my journal in my signature and have a read, it's not too long as of yet. But really any advice at all would be amazing.

Cheers:ganjamon:

New guy here, im not qualified for here for another 4 months.
Stirring the pot, what's MORE important?
Lights
Or soil.
Keep answers simple
My thought is.
Soil

New guy here, im not qualified for here for another 4 months.
Stirring the pot, what's MORE important?
Lights
Or soil.
Keep answers simple
My thought is.
Soil
You can have the best soil mix in the world but... If you cheap out on your light your grow will suffer.

Soil mix, light and environment in the correct combination all work together to help plants thrive

Great soil with crap lights produce under achievers

Several quantum boards will produce more than adequate supply of quality dense buds...

What this 50 something Vegan has growing in the shed...

Front colas are Dinafem dinamed cbd autos, in the back is Fastbuds C4 autos, almost ready...
27B2E85B-D2C6-4C01-9279-3EBDB436745D.jpeg

What this 50 something Vegan has growing in the shed...

Front colas are Dinafem dinamed cbd autos, in the back is Fastbuds C4 autos, almost ready...
27B2E85B-D2C6-4C01-9279-3EBDB436745D.jpeg
I have a couple auto's going this summer, first time. If they turn out half as nice as these I will have a big grin on. :peace: :Rasta:

Girls loving the weather and getting bushy AF. Couldn't be happier, been bending and tying down to get them low and squat. Defol here and there to let light in. Few pics....
20200712_063205.jpg
20200712_063329.jpg

Two to 3 foot tall and 50+ top sites each!
Few clones catching up, want another 8 to 12 inches on them before flower. I have these on a deck that has a light on all night so they stay in veg. Lime green new growth has me concerned, but they got flushed with the storm yesterday, so its wait and see.
20200712_060553.jpg

Glue Cookies back crossed with GG4 seeds arrived, popped one in water.
Peace, be safe and relaxed
20200712_063228.jpg

I have a couple auto's going this summer, first time. If they turn out half as nice as these I will have a big grin on. :peace: :Rasta:
Thank you, this is also my first Auto grow. I'll post my yield weight in a week or two

Back
Top Bottom